Last Film You've Seen

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Contagion as well. I really enjoyed it. Not what you would call fast-paced, but solid acting and I was genuinely sad when
Kate Winslet's character whose name I am totally blanking on
died. Plus, quite liked the soundtrack.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Prince of Persia

Kinda bad. Jake Gyllenhal was hot though.

Extraordinary Measures

I enjoyed it. Was definitely a feel-good movie that's all the more feel-good because it's based on a true story.

Johnny Mnemonic

"JOHNNY. THE DOLPHIN CAN TAKE YOU INTO THE DATA."

"COME TO JESUS."

Well, if this is what 2021 is going to be like, I would like to state here and now that I for one welcome our dolphin overlords.

Anyways, definitely a so bad it's good movie.

Kate Beckett;360327[I said:
Johnny Mnemonic[/I]

"JOHNNY. THE DOLPHIN CAN TAKE YOU INTO THE DATA."

"COME TO JESUS."

Well, if this is what 2021 is going to be like, I would like to state here and now that I for one welcome our dolphin overlords.

Anyways, definitely a so bad it's good movie.

A Knights Tale

I like this movie except for 2 things:

1. Wtf at music selections.

2. I fucking hate that bitch he hooks up with.

Ghost X

Saw the Matrix on TV tonight. Of the trilogy, its got to be the one I've seen the least (I have the sequels on DVD, so yeah). As is often argued, its also the best of the three. Not only do the sequels look entirely different, its as if the style of directing is different as well. The sequels are far less artsy-fartsy and less gritty. Having said that, I was less as impressed with the first movie than I thought I would've been. I guess I've seen too much awesome things since I seen that movie last =p.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
13 Assassins. Pretty slow but it wasn't too bad. I also wasn't paying complete attention but the parts I did actually pay attention to were pretty interesting. The action's pretty solid imo.

Drive

A pretty good movie. Went to see it with my dad who was expecting more of a mainstream show but was pleasently suprised.
It's well shot, got great performances. The only real downside is it CAN get a bit too artsy. Many slow-mo shows with an operatic song playing, and maybe half the slow-mo shots dont work, but when they work, man to they work.
It's VERY good at building tension and suspense, and there's an underlying current where you're just waiting for things to go apeshit. It never does, the ending is fairly weak, just ending, and it's definitely a slow burn.

I dont wanna spoil too much, but just know that the movie isn't about driving. There's 1 1/2 car chases in the whole thing, and while it is good, it's not what the movies about.
This movie gave me more suspense than I've gotten in a LONG time.

P.S. Oh right, creepiest fucking disguise EVER.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Moneyball. Pretty good. Having a script written by Aaron Sorkin never seems to hurt a film.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wrist Cutters: A Love Story

I finally got around to seeing this movie! I know it's old (from 2006 I believe) but it was recommended to me like last year and I kept forgetting about it. Anyway, I adored it. It's SUCH a good movie, easily put into the 'favorites' group.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Fast-Five-movie-image-Vin-Diesel-7.jpg

Can you smellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the sexual tension?

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Toy Story 3

SO GOOD ALL MY CREYS

also spanish buzz is the best thing ever

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Hitch. As always Will Smith's acting was flawless... Even when the movie was too boring for words to explain :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Real Steel

Super surprisingly, I REALLY enjoyed this movie. It's got humor, emotion, and a well told story in addition to some reall well done robot boxing. It's just an all around really enjoyable film. Also, Dakota Goyo does a damn good job stealing the show. Seriously, it's well worth checking out.

X :neo:

Real Steel

Super surprisingly, I REALLY enjoyed this movie. It's got humor, emotion, and a well told story in addition to some reall well done robot boxing. It's just an all around really enjoyable film. Also, Dakota Goyo does a damn good job stealing the show. Seriously, it's well worth checking out.

X :neo:
Good to hear :D I thought it'd be an entertaining watch at least, hope to see it tommorow.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
the lion king 2

watched it because i could barely remember it and was still riding the WOOOO LION KING wave induced by the lion king 3d.

it's

just

i dont even know

but its got nothing on the first movie

kovu is hot for a lion though

and finding nemo

because tiff was hating on it so much so i watched it and ITS SO FUCKING GOOD AND I PITY YOU TIFF FOR NOT APPRECIATING ITS AWESOME
:P

peaches

nectarines
I like Lion King 1 1/2 a lot better than the second one, it's hilarious.

But I like them all, but I'mma go watch the first one in 3D again for the second time tonight, lol.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Finally saw the third Transformers movie. It was about what I expected. I didn't particularly enjoy it, except for the robot battles, but I didn't out right hate it, either.

I was really bothered by the ending, though.
The way Optimus Prime killed Sentinel was really out of character. I mean, I figured it would have to happen, but just in a different way.

"Batman versus Dracula"

A forgettable movie based on the "The Batman" cartoon. Very nice atmosphere though and it did set my mood for more Halloween-themed movies. =)

Elisa Maza

Whomst
A Nightmare Before Christmas.

Not that this is the first time I've watched it. Still love it to pieces. Sally's song is right in my heart forever. <3

I just got back from seeing it :P

I enjoyed it, The fights were awesome, and it would have been nice if the final fight didnt have a montage in it, but meh. The Twin Cities fight was my favorite :D

Top Bottom