Last Film You've Seen

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
Saw Good Will Hunting, another one of my favorite movies of all time. I always thought Ben Affleck was a far better writer/director than an actor. Even when he guested on Saturday Night Live I thought that that was some of his best work imo. Casey was obviously the one born with the better acting chops.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
I saw Click again and like the first time...IT SUCKED!!!

That has got to be one of the worst Adam Sandler movies out there imo. The main idea was "okay", but the whole crap about being stuck in fast foward was retarded. I didn't really pay attention most of the movie because it bored me and the jokes really weren't that funny. I recommend to no one to watch it. :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Transformers 2. Still had too much humans (that were either vanilla sexing or running away or being all American 99% of the time), and they could've done the action sequences better if they stretched them out a bit more or actually made them visible, instead of making them take place in the background (where the foreground was occupied with said running humans and bouncing breasts), or making them far too close-up, or etc. The cinema was also on the meh side, fast movements made the visuals blurry and hard to follow.

The final fight, which classically should be the longest and most epic battle in any action flick, was done far too soon as well, imo. I can't even remember it, except it being face ripped off and stab, the end.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Watched Saving Private Ryan on Norweigan TV. Pretty good, maybe a bit too gory. ;.; AND THE JEW DIED WTF. ;.;

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. :monster:

Even though I shouldn't really like it as it deviated from a lot of things in the book (just like all the other movies), I ended up enjoying it. There was something different about this Harry Potter movie that I can't seem to put my finger on. Maybe it was the camera work, or the ambiance. Or something.

At least they
put Quidditch back.
And Harry
was so cute in that scene where he drank the Felix Felicis potion. Absolutely adorable.
But then
they excluded that awesome part where Ron and the others shared the potion when the Death Eaters came to Hogwarts. :@
Also, Luna Lovegood was so cute. As always.

The film failed in
putting the half-blood prince in the spotlight
though. I mean, WTF was that? :@ The movie is about Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, but
it ended up as Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy's Cabinet. Snape, the prince himself, was barely in the movie!
. The HarryxGinny in the film
was awkward too. I don't like HarryxGinny, but I didn't like how the whole relationship was portrayed. It was as if Harry suddenly became so interested in Ginny (carrying over from the 5th movie) that he'd act like a total goof for no reason, and then they kissed when I couldn't even figure out if Ginny had broken up with her boyfriend.
Pffagahsakhdajsdbjkdshsdkjkds DDDDDX

I LOL at Tom Felton's hairline. And I like their outfits in the movie this time. :awesome:

ALSO
fake spoiler! :monster:
!

...fangirl rant over! :monster:

Last edited:

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
Spaceballs. On Blu-ray. Just now.

I still love it. <3

It was on TV a week or so ago. THe first time I saw that movie, it blew my world away. I was like 7 years old and it was the funniest thing since when my mom fell down the stairs. :D

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
A Snake Of June

Interesting cinematography, the whole film is in blue & white. Very cold & atmospheric film, which starts of fairly straight forward but turns out to be pretty strange. Some pretty intense, surrealistic scenes.

Thief

My favourite Michael Mann film. The scenes shot at night are gorgeous, with all the reflections. Wonderfull performance by James Caan, plus it helps I'm a sucker for Tuesday Weld. Very entertaining. Only the heist scene ain't suspenseful at all which is a pity.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Dawn of the Dead for the bazillionth time.

I love this movie, it's basically a what not to do for zombie outbreaks.

Not that I don't have a manual drawn up for that already :awesome:

This was the film that put Zack Synder on the map.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
Hot Fuzz. A lot of people told me it wasn't very good, or at least not as good as Shaun of the Dead. But I really liked it. In fact I loved it. I thought all of the characters were cool and funny. And I love the very campy cinematrography, I can't remember if shaun of the Dead was shot like that or not.

Didn't somebody on here have an avatar and sig dedicated to Hot Fuzz?

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
A Scanner Darkly . . . on television.

It's one of those films that impressed me because of the artistry of it. Filming something digitally and then layering rotoscoped images over it is just golden. I wished that more sci-fi films could've been filmed that way. That said it's an impressive film, a tad confusing to get into due to the intricate ways the themes are interlaced into it, but it's very suspenseful.

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
This Is England

Whoa - best 00's film I've seen in ages, and the best film I've seen about the Skinhead culture. Very realistic, gripping and humanistic - The characters have a lot of depth, the acting is absolutely great and the whole film really looks like it's 1983. A must see.

Once Upon A Time In China 2

Thought the first one was allright, so is this one. Film could use some more kung fu.. Fairly entertaining.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Transformers, the first one. In retrospect, I think it's better than Revenge. Much better character introductions and whatnot - I can't remember the robots having much of a personality or to be as prolific in Revenge, really, besides the old guy.

Too much humans though :awesome:.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Totally forgot to post what I saw last night.

The Incredible Hulk.

Edward Norton and Liv Tyler are absolute realistic <3. The chemistry was all there and stuff. Also the fight scenes were eeeeeeeeeeeeeepic. Pretty good adaptation actually.

Top Bottom