Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Fangu

Great Old One
I really like this piece and I'm dying to see it in a bigger format.

Noel placed with Vanille and Fang makes sense to me, being the children of Pulse. Then with Caius and Yuel hovering in the background, almost ghost-like.

I like how Serah and Hope's poses are kinda similar.

Also look at how they keep teasing the shippers having Snow's and Noel's backs to each other with Serah standing next to Snow XD

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
WhosThatLRFXIIIAdvert1.jpg

Who's that black haired man?!

(Please be Bhuni, or Lindzei!)

EDIT: It is probably Sazh.

Last edited:

Mwynn

Tenderness
She looks pretty and her face model seems to be better.

More scans:

tumblr_msz2kgMBDc1rfe186o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_msz2kgMBDc1rfe186o1_1280.jpg
Wow Noel looks really good, even better than XIII-2 I think?
tumblr_msz2kgMBDc1rfe186o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_msz2kgMBDc1rfe186o4_1280.jpg
Snow is half Cieth omg just like I predicted before omg

Fangu

Great Old One
TOO. MUCH. AWESOMENESS.

Seriously. Yuel. YUEL!! I am officially a Yuel fan (again).

And Noel. Oooooh Noel. Smut inspiration right there. Holy feck. Don't ask me what it is about him but he has me fangirling like I did over AJ McLean in 1997.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Yuel looks prettier than ever!

Still picking my lower lip from the floor because no Ryg, no Cid and no Rosch

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Snow was C'ieth before in the first FFXIII game...didn't really have an impact on who he was...don't see how it would effect him now.

I think he's just all emo because he lost his fiance.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Yeul's expression is definitely softer, where as in XIII-2 she seemed to mainly give a hard stare. At least, this is how I take it.

Look at Lumina. Jesus that creepy lil shit.

Yes, she is. :P lol PLEASE BE LINDZEI!!! Because then I will be even more sure that Barthandelus was his/her truest child. So far, she's been acting a lot like Barthandelus.

Anyhow...

Snow was C'ieth before in the first FFXIII game...didn't really have an impact on who he was...don't see how it would effect him now.

Huh? :huh: Please explain.

Is Snow going ceith?

Hmmm... makes you wonder. He is turning dark...

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
During the time Barthandeleus was trying to get Fang and Vanille to form VoltronRagnarok, he turned their companions into C'ieth.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
During the time Barthandeleus was trying to get Fang and Vanille to form VoltronRagnarok, he turned their companions into C'ieth.

Thanked for the Voltron mention! :D

I was going to say all he did was beat on Fang, but then Snow did that with monsters before that, so yeah - not much of a change.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I keep forgetting about Lumina. I don't know if it's because they haven't shown much of her or because I haven't the foggiest notion of where she figures in.

Celesta

Pro Adventurer
Yes, they were turned into ceith and restored to their human form by Etro.
It appears that Lightning is battling half Snow/half ceith in one of the scans, according to translated article his ceith/chaos powers gives him extra strength.

Top Bottom