Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
Suspension of disbelief vs totally laughable and not workable even in the fictional world which was presented.

Learn the difference. PLEASE.

Now, that really is the end from me :) Good night.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So, when people are superhuman, any story becomes bad Fiction. Noted.

Daniel, you are OFF TOPIC. Massively so. And you're recent behaviour has been inflammatory and checking all the earmarks of the classic troll.

As a Moderator, I am informing you that the sword of Damocles hangs above your head. Cut this shit out, or you will be suspended. And that goes for the forum as a whole, not just this thread.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Suspension of disbelief vs totally laughable and not workable even in the fictional world which was presented.

:facepalm:

You haven't proven that it's not possible in the world presented. Just bitched and moaned.

You can't suspend your disbelief for one outrageous thing, then rage and cry about another thing that's just as outrageous. That's just, I don't even know the word for it but it's not a good one.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Learn the difference. PLEASE.

Now, that really is the end from me :) Good night.
so it's good fiction if a chick almost dies, but not good fiction if a dude almost dies.

gotcha

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
As a Moderator, I am informing you that the sword of Damocles hangs above your head. Cut this shit out, or you will be suspended. And that goes for the forum as a whole, not just this thread.

Sure, and I guess Dacon who openly calls people a cock sucker and also goes on in an offtopic manner in the same thread won't?

You don't scare me in the slightest. I have no real care for what you do. People aren't that stupid, if you ban me, they might not say anything but you will look worse than I will.

The modding around here is a joke my friend and I was already finished in this thread, as I stated. It is laughable that you can operate in such a backward and biased manner but I really do not care.

If you want to ban me cause you do not like what I say, or how I say it, stop dancing with me. Say it and do it. There is only one thing worse than a biased mod, and that's one who hasn't got the balls to just admit that they are biased and are banning purely on emotional response.

Thankyou.

Dan.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I insult you because the infractions are worth it. If it results in me being banned for a while, then OKAY CAP.

minimosey

Pro Adventurer
...I'll just leave this here and back away real slow-like.

tumblr_ldcruz2uZZ1qcvx3mo1_500.jpg

Not sure why they did that with her make-up / eyes (and her suspenders are snapped, whoops! :awesome:), but otherwise I think it looks nice.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Yeah, discounting that it looks pretty good.

Why the weird changes Iunno

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Don't &$@* with Dacon's red eyes :awesome:

But did the alteration change ANYTHING besides makeup? There's that blotchy filter over it or something but besides that the makeup is the only difference I see. Why bother with something like that?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Don't &$@* with Dacon's red eyes :awesome:

But did the alteration change ANYTHING besides makeup? There's that blotchy filter over it or something but besides that the makeup is the only difference I see. Why bother with something like that?

Aesthetics?

minimosey

Pro Adventurer
Going behind a cut because it's the third time it's being posted, pft, but.

2vaG5.jpg
And I played with her lips, but only a little bit.

On second thought, you guys are going to be seeing a lot more of this because I decided to make it my avatar after a liiiittle more tweaking. I like image editing, all right? :P

Last edited:

Rei.K

Lv. 25 Adventurer
A Christmas themed one.

... a few days late, but hey. Better late than never, and I think it looks pretty good.

A Christmas themed one.

... a few days late, but hey. Better late than never, and I think it looks pretty good.

It does look pretty good but I feel like the three characters blend into one another and the background. Maybe it's just my eyes or something with my computer screen.

Anyway, FFVII girls in Christmas outfits? APPROVED.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Fiction is fiction. Deal with it.

:facepalm:

Anybody else want to say something stupid and completely pointless days after an argument is over? No? Good.

Anyway, I've been going through my art and reference folders and found a few Tifa cosplay pics I saved a while back. I'm sure most of you have seen them before, but I figure it couldn't hurt to share.

best_costumes_of_tifa_lockheart_05_561x480.jpg
4494-Final_Fantasy_VIITifa_Lockheart.jpg
2062114469_b4e72c5ab9.jpg
final_fantasy_vii_-_tifa_lockhart_0.jpg
2503996927_c6a4bfae1c.jpg

I remember about 7-8 years ago how hard it was to find good cosplay images for Tifa, nowadays all you have to do is put her name in google image search and you can find a few easy :monster:.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I really love the first one, I think it is just TRIPPY when cosplays are so good, they seem to have the same facial structure as the character. xD

Rei.K

Lv. 25 Adventurer
These are fine cosplays.
Azusa makes a really nice Tifa because she has both the looks and the ... attributes.
A shame the outfit isn't 100% faithful..
Especially the top. Oh well, I won't complain :)

Here's more.

This obviously isn't amateur cosplay though. She's a professional model.

Top Bottom