Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

mestiz

Rookie Adventurer
LunarSky said:
Not really. Her hair is WAY off and her costume is really inaccurate and I'm not really feeling any character essence. It just looks like she's posing for a photo. =/
Yeah, you're right. I guess I wasn't as detail oriented when I first saw it. I was referring to physical essence: I mainly noticed her hair colour, figure and skin tone.

Caucasian/asian -- her look has definately changed from FFVII to AC, and it's not just because they cut her hair shorter. I find it hard to pinpoint her now (as Batman said, she looks like a mixture), but I can't help but see Tifa as atleast somewhat asian.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
here's my fav

Oh yesss, I remember her being my friend on myspace a while ago. She did wall market Tifa too.

tif1.jpg

mestiz

Rookie Adventurer
Dissidia 012 Tifa art (sometimes with other characters):

Wow there's artz already? I like the third one one. :awesome:

Apparently Clo & Ti dunno each udda in Dissidia. hmm..

Ty Lee: the second one's really pretty. If it was a little more green, would have reminded me of the lifestream swirling around her or something.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Aah, nothing like a good Mako bath in the morning... Wait, what's going on here? :huh:

Oh I see, Tifa has ascended into a Cosmic entity. She must have kicked out Cosmos.

Looks like part ocean, part cloudy sky, part planet earth sorta dealy..

That would be a great idea for Dissidia 013 Triadnumerol

I think you mean Dissidia 011. We already played Dissidia 013 :P

Which is why Tifa looks like a generic Asian chick in AC.

Am I the only one who thinks that she looks so generic (in AC at least) that her looks spark zero interest? I find nothing attractive about her other than her fighting skills.

Last edited:

Rei.K

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Dunno if you're the only one, but I certainly don't think she's that generic.
If anything, I was more disappointed by the drastic change of clothing more than her face.
Just watch the last scene right when she looks at Cloud and come again :)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Am I the only one who thinks that she looks so generic (in AC at least) that her looks spark zero interest? I find nothing attractive about her other than her fighting skills.

No you are not.

But I've already remarked about how boring she is and looks in AC so I don't think I need to reiterate it.

Rei.K

Lv. 25 Adventurer
It's ok guys.
I'll just keep her to myself, no worries :)

LunarSkye said:
her hair looks...boring.
Dude, there's nothing more beautiful than black, shiny long hair.
... the only thing I ressent SE for is getting rid of her dolphin tail.

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
It's ok guys.
I'll just keep her to myself, no worries :)

Dude, there's nothing more beautiful than black, shiny long hair.
... the only thing I ressent SE for is getting rid of her dolphin tail.
I just think they could have gave her a more unique hairstyle if they were going to get rid of the dolphin tail.

Also, her hair is brown not black.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Her hair was made darker, but you cant still tell its brown in the light. It's like my hair.

And I dunno why its so criminal for her to have a normal hairstyle, I think Cloud has enough uniqueness for the whole cast in that regard.

Rei.K

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Also, her hair is brown not black.
Compared to what it was back in FFVII, it is now much closer to black than brown. So, I think it should be ok to say her hair is black.

I just think they could have gave her a more unique hairstyle
And thus aggravating the fans a lot more ? That would have been overkill.
Changes to the overall looks of a character aren't usually well received, just look at how much controversy her looks in AC gave birth to.

Top Bottom