Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
1901107.jpg

1901108.jpg
1901110.jpg

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Was this one posted already ?
Good cosplay of her alternate costumes are so rare, and this one is pretty good I think.

Is there a trick to using this link ? Click does nothing. Sorry for being a newb.

I have more if anybody wants them. I don't think this set was posted yet, but I have them already :)

I click on it but nothing either. But the links are still there if you quote it, you don't wanna look at them :p

tyac.jpg

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
These are fine cosplays.
Azusa makes a really nice Tifa because she has both the looks and the ... attributes.
A shame the outfit isn't 100% faithful..
Especially the top. Oh well, I won't complain :)

Here's more.

This obviously isn't amateur cosplay though. She's a professional model.

I think I'm just going to stop taking your seriously entirely.

That cosplay is pretty thick Rei. JUST THE WAY I LIKE EM.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You'll probably be delighted to get one final pic from her then.

Fine indeed.

Wow I hadn't seen this one before. Thanks.

wonder if these girls actually give a shit about FF, or if they get paid, or just like the outfits :monster:

Rei.K

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Well, she's a professional model, so she probably gets paid for this. I doubt she actually cares about the character like an amateur cosplayer would.

Animexcel, the one you posted is awesome. That's some sexy glare she's giving us.
lol this is turning into some who's the sexiest Tifa cosplayer contest.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Animexcel, the one you posted is awesome. That's some sexy glare she's giving us.
lol this is turning into some who's the sexiest Tifa cosplayer contest.

Yeah, it's pretty much the same look for the rest of that set, haha..
Oh? Who's winning? :D

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Too bad the face shape isn't right. Also, call me a crazy racist, but in my head, Tifa is caucasian.

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
I think that's almost perfect. Eyes/hair/expression/figure. Seems real 'essence o' Tifa' to me.
Not really. Her hair is WAY off and her costume is really inaccurate and I'm not really feeling any character essence. It just looks like she's posing for a photo. =/

Too bad the face shape isn't right. Also, call me a crazy racist, but in my head, Tifa is caucasian.
I've seen white, black, Hispanic and Asian Tifas. Lots of cosplayers don't really care about race, dude. Caring about stuff like that really just takes the fun away.

Rei.K

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I remember reading SE based some of Tifa's facial features on her voice actress', Ayumi Ito.

1backyk2.jpg

Coupling with the fact Tifa speaks Japanese (originally), it should be understandable many fans consider her Japanese and would rather have Asian cosplayers portraying her.
I personally don't mind much as long as the cosplayer is pretty.

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
I remember reading SE based some of Tifa's facial features on her voice actress', Ayumi Ito.

1backyk2.jpg

Coupling with the fact Tifa speaks Japanese (originally), it should be understandable many fans consider her Japanese and would rather have Asian cosplayers portraying her.
I personally don't mind much as long as the cosplayer is pretty.
With cosplay all that matters to me is costume, wig, make-up and being in character. Anything else, don't care.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I've seen white, black, Hispanic and Asian Tifas. Lots of cosplayers don't really care about race, dude. Caring about stuff like that really just takes the fun away.

With cosplay all that matters to me is costume, wig, make-up and being in character. Anything else, don't care.

I think there's a difference between awesome and accurate. All of these cosplayers are awesome, and I applaud them. But I wouldn't say any of them actually look exactly like Tifa.

I'm going off of my first impression of Tifa, by the way, which is this:

250px-Tifa_Portrait.jpg

I'm sure this picture isn't canon anymore, but I see a white person here.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I'm sure this picture isn't canon anymore, but I see a white person here.

We see what we want to see I guess. But she looks more asian there to me.

The hair, skin color and the shape of the eyes gives me this impression.

Regarding her AC render, we've discussed it several times and picked apart her features and came to the conclusion that she's a combination of asian and Caucasian features.

Vendel

Banned
Well Tifa is a country girl. And had a big ole Texas sign in her bar. So yeah I never got an Asian vibe off her. Since AC they seem to have Asianed up her and Cloud quite a bit.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
here's my fav

Tifa_Lockhart_Final_Fantasy_VII_20.jpg

Top Bottom