Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Sorry, I have no idea what this means. Short back and sides?

You know, a 'crew cut'?

They ruined Tifa's iconic hairstyle because the poor mites probably didn't want the "stress of animating it". That's their usual cop-out for cut backs.

Makes me wish they ditched the realistic style in AC and remained faithful to the cartoon style of the game.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Oh, well no I wouldn't say that in that case because I always saw Cloud's hair as far more 'iconic' than Tifa's. Let's face it, when people draw FF7 charas as stick figures they each get a distinguishing feature - Cloud gets his hair. What does Tifa get? Boobs.

You're probably right as to why they cut her hair, though I wonder how they could make the dolphin tail not look weird in the good graphics. Like, what makes her hair do that? The first time I saw her artwork I just assumed it was in motion. Like her hair was being flipped to one side and the end flayed out like that. But it is in her combat model. Her Dissidia artwork makes it look more like the motion thing.
But they managed to make Cloud's hair look reasonably feasible, so maybe they could have done it.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
images

best cosplay pic

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Indeed. You know, during the game it is hinted the dress is a bit over-the-top, in that sense, but I always thought: "Wat". Then you see cosplayers wearing the dress and realize it was true all along...

But it's Tifa so she can be forgiven :monster:

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
Well, the one I had earlier this year wasn't photoshopped, she was already a Tifa cosplayer. But the body double here had yummy poses; average looking though...so I combined them :D
That kinda disturbs me. :monster:

Can you post the original? I wanna see. ^^

They ruined Tifa's iconic hairstyle because the poor mites probably didn't want the "stress of animating it". That's their usual cop-out for cut backs.
I read somewhere that that actually was the reason. It reminded me of the excuse they used for why X-2 Lulu didn't look preggers.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
dead_fantasy___trust___tifa_by_frankiki-d35wztn.jpg

tifa__request__by_tokinokoe-d35lqx9.jpg

xmas_5___tifa_by_pogojo00fun-d35llkh.jpg

tumblr_le30q6Qm9G1qf2au5o1_500.png

tumblr_le6e1keGf91qfjln0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldpj5dP3YC1qex6vwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldlv2y9kyF1qex6vwo1_400.jpg

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Sorry, but if you call that Santa Tifa, Tifa; I wouldn't believe you. It's just some anime chick that's dressed in a Santa outfit.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, the girl in the Santa pic has blue eyes. :P

But maybe I'm just being nit-picky. :P

I really like this one, though:

It's kind of cute to have them together like that. :)

Also, here's an interesting cosplay I found on DA:
dead_fantasy_v___determination_by_frankiki-d365oku.jpg

Last edited:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Because... uh... it's not a picture depicting Tifa, but a blue-eyed girl who's cosplaying as Tifa? Seriously :monster:

(I know, blue-eyed Tifa...weird!)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Maybe it's gray and it just looks blue? But yeah, they should be brownish red.

Top Bottom