Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@Lunar: Yeah, I don't even get what kind of satisfaction people could get from that. :/

@Animexcel: Wow, you have quick the collection there. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I'm really glad you aren't some super intelligent spambot :D

And of course you can join ^_^

mestiz

Rookie Adventurer
Welcome, Tifa, sounds like you'll fit right in :monster: ehe

Do you have the fanart in your avatar if you don't mind me asking? It may have been posted before but I think I missed it. Looks really purdy =]

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know there was high res for this one!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:excited::excited::excited:

Pixel

The Pixie King
Cant believe ive never posted in here.

I never used to be a big fan of Tifa, but recently ive had a new appreciation for her. Not that i didnt like her, but didnt take much notice compared to Aerith. I think she's equally, if not more compelling as a character.:joy:

mentaz

bubbles
dissidia_012___tifa_cosplay_by_vanaseph-d35vu14.png

tifa_lockhart___reunion_file_by_vanaseph-d36zumh.jpg

tifa_lockhart_2010_by_vanaseph-d2y7gp8.png

http://vanaseph.deviantart.com/gallery/27173227?offset=0

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
This picture is cute and while it's not only about Tifa, she's in, and hell I wanted to share some cutey picture with you!

2n9bh3.png

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Ever think about how much it would suck to be kicked by that metal plate on her shoe? Or even taking an elbow with the plate she has on it. If we ever get another RPG in which we can control Tifa, it would be fun to be able to completely equip her, rather than just her gloves :P

ForceStealer

Double Growth
ff7_3_bgrender_c.png

Just gonna double post here to comment that this may well be the prettiest Tifa has ever looked. At the very least in an official render, anyway.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
I agree. I wish that if FFVII ever gets a remake, they'll use the renders of Dissidia. Even though I doubt it, considering they'll give them the realistic look of the Compilation... At the end of CC, Cloud looked more like his ACC counterpart.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Random Google Image search results:

136797856_bb683d8f22.jpg

2062904430_3c309e2591.jpg

81753-9.jpg

tumblr_ldwog7Kp361qemg9yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l5h9d5Zx9k1qbh7m1o1_500.jpg

TifaCostPlay.jpg

Chibi_Tifa.jpg

Also check out my new old sig, tis' from early ACF years, I can't remember who made it.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Ahh, old ACF sigs. Reminds me of the good old times. The terrible, obnocious, good old times.

*digs up old ACF sigs I made*

7H3.gif

finalsig.gif

I lived in the old Tifa FC back then.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
n3l05x.jpg

By arc-oblivion on Pixiv.

Tifa in red is always win. With her dark hair, she matches the colour very much. *0*

And now, something new:

kratos_n_tifa_by_evil1980-d3b8hwn.png

By Evil1980 in DA. Browse his gallery, he has nice pieces of Tifa.
Yes, you're seeing correctly.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lol awkward moment when you thought of Tales Kratos

that made me disappointed in the fanart :c

The rest are sexy >D

Top Bottom