Locked Heart // Tifa Lockhart

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
I knew the boob jiggling shit would bring this stupidity out again
I didn't follow the link, but I can guess what it's about. Any person who thinks that Tifa (or any other character and/or person, for tha matter) is promiscuous simply because of the way she looks, is shallow and pathetic. And possibly desperate. I don't give shallow and pathetic people too much thought. They're below me.
/snob

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
tifa_x_hayate_secret_love_by_hayabusa_xingcai-d36dmbt.jpg

tifa_x_hayate_by_kissxingcai-d3644l2.jpg

:kermit:

67cca2f138418e6e8499157388cb54e4-d36n7o0.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
That's....really good. Wow.

Ribbon should be pink though, fail.

:monster:

GAWD FORCE. YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.

WHO HAS TO POINT SOMETHING SMALL OUT THAT YOU THEN CAN'T HELP BUT NOTICE EVERY TIME YOU LOOK AT THE PHOTO.

AND THEN IT JUST RUINS THE WHOLE THING.

J/K, but I seriously hate when that happens. xD

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I was only kidding about the ribbon folks, that's one of the best Tifa cosplays I've ever scene. I'm forced to wonder if it was touched up, because her face looks very nearly perfect.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I was kidding too, you know. :awesome: But yeah, I'm pretty sure almost any good cosplay photo has a bit of editing in it too. xD

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
I think that's an art thief. D:

Quite a few peeps on dA steal pics of Japanese cosplayers and claim they are them. Their accounts usually look like that.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, I was sort of suspicious when she had no description on her profile, and only one photo. I didn't check when she joined because cba but... X_X

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I was only kidding about the ribbon folks, that's one of the best Tifa cosplays I've ever scene.

We got the memo. :monster:

I think that's an art thief. D:

Quite a few peeps on dA steal pics of Japanese cosplayers and claim they are them. Their accounts usually look like that.

That is so annoying when people do that. >_< But half the time DA staff won't take stuff down without proof.

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
@Celes
It says she joined 5 months ago and that her name is Natalie and she's from Poland. Suspicous~

@Tennyo
UGH, I know! I remember last year there was this girl who was claiming her and her friends were these Naruto cosplayers. At first I was pretty hesitant to watch her, but after lurking her profile for awhile she seemed legit so I gave her a watch. Sometime later I started getting suspicous because she never once typed in Japanese, she said something about her bro saying she wasn't suppose to be on dA and the Deidara cosplayer she was claiming to be and the Sasori, Pain, Konan, Kisame, Itachi, etc. cosplayers she was claiming her friends were started looking different in a few pics and I was like "wait a minute =_= ". Then a few days later while I was browsing this Japanese cosplay site called CURE I saw one of the Akatsuki pics she had in her gallery, so I decided to go search all up and down the persons profile to see if they had a dA and I didn't see anything so I clicked the link to her blog and I couldn't find any mention of dA there either. Then I went to see if I can find more of the pics she had in her gallery and to my shock I discovered they came from about 15 different people. I was so pissed for falling for her lies and because she had people spending their money on prenium memberships for her. I took her off my watchlist and removed all the pics I faved, then I spent about a week wondering how I was going to go about busting her until these two Japanese Canadian cosplayers I watch made journals asking their watchers for help because someone stole their pics. I told them about the situation, they got pissed, contacted all the Japanese cosplayers the girl stole from and all +500 of her watchers. That caused a sh*tstorm (which I sadly missed) and it ended with the girl deactivating her account.

OMG, the way they have the report system setup is so annoying! Dx

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
OHHHH, she's THAT Tifa! I thought she looked familiar. Wish I knew her name. =(

EDIT
Apparently her name is Mahirou Yuu

Last edited:
Top Bottom