Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ Fairheartstrife: Yes, we have come to that conclusion. Is there someone who didn't?

Did anyone else go, "Aww!" when they saw that Cloud cleaned up the Buster Sword? SE must have known how PO'd people were to see it go to waste. XD

A

Great Old One
Did anyone else go, "Aww!" when they saw that Cloud cleaned up the Buster Sword? SE must have known how PO'd people were to see it go to waste. XD
My conclusion why it's Clack u gaiz. :awesome:

A

Great Old One
All Cloti and Clerith fans shall soon come to realize that Clack is the official couple! :)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You'd have to be gay in a lesbian sort of way, to not be okay with that.

But even the lesbo's would be fine because then Tiferith. :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
If you watch the 'Calling' credits, at one point there's a pink circle up in the sky. A few Cleriths thought it was the corner of Aerith's ribbon in the air, but if you pay closer attention you can tell it's a lens flare. I'm sure someone has a pic somewhere.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Where is this... lens flare? D :

Because Zack didn't only change Cloud's in the mansion? :monster:

lol During the credits. It's still in ACC. There's a gorgeous scenic shot of Hawaii from up in the air, and one of the lens flare shape things turns pink when the camera angles away from the sun. The Clorith's have decided that this is actually Aerith's ribbon, floating in the air and following Cloud wherever he goes. XD

A

Great Old One
:facepalm:

That's like me saying that Tifa's always with Cloud because she brushed her shoulder against his and her scent still lingers on his clothes. ALWAYS THERE.

The Clorith's have decided that this is actually Aerith's ribbon, floating in the air and following Cloud wherever he goes. XD
Um, no offense, but in argument I can spell that out as = stalker.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I wouldn't even justify it as anything. It's a lens flare. A lens flare is a natural occurrence when you point a camera at the sun. That shot was used because it's a gorgeous shot of some lovely looking green rolling hills in Hawaii. NOTHING ELSE!

A

Great Old One
You know, they use lens flares to 'prove,' that ghosts are in screenshots as well. If we think hard: Aerith is a ghost now because she's not alive, and lens flares are often associated with ghosts. :O

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
CallingPic5.jpg

"The bright light is reminiscent of the white space which always signified the presence of Aerith throughout the movie. The pink corner of Aerith's ribbon can be seen overhead as Cloud travels on through various terrain such as desert, forest, and grassland, as if she is traveling with him, and the light follows during a majority of the way. The corner of pink can still be seen momentarily at the bottom of the screen as the camera transitions back to focus on Cloud." - Destiny Fulfilled

:lol:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ A: You mean those weird white dots that sometimes pop up? I don't think those are considered to be lens flare. However I think that myth has also been debunked anyway.

@ OWD: I once took a series of screen shots from AC that showed how the pink corner becomes a hexagon and turns transparent when the camera angles toward the sun just to disprove that thing. I never posted them, though. lol

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
:facepalm:

And also Tenny, I've seen that used as proof - not the orbs, but actual lens flares. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh really? Got a link to anything on the web? I find that kind of stuff rather fascinating. lol

fainessae

sleepy
Okay, this is a little late in the discussion, now that we've moved to Invisible Bobbing Ribbons of Lurve, but I just wanted to point out that it doesn't matter whether or not Zack told Cloud about Aerith (Zack didn't really talk much about himself with Cloud, even in CC), since Aerith herself told Cloud everything several times.

Game Script at Gongaga said:
Cloud "Aerith..."
Aerith "What a shock..... I didn't know Zack was from this town."
Cloud "You know him?"
Aerith "Didn't I tell you? He was my first love."
Cloud "............"
Aerith "Zack.... SOLDIER First Class. Same as Cloud."

She literally spells it out for him, so it'd be easy for him to know that Zack was her boyfriend that she was still moping about in the game. XD There was only one Zack in first class, after all.

Anyway, carry on with the lens flares. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I had to watch the clip three times to determine that it was a lens flare. It didn't look like a ribbon either, but it looked too dark to just be a light lens flare. Turns out the angle makes it look folded over. :monster:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
And faine sets the record straight :monster:
Cloud is a Zeris shipper. Glad that's outta the way.

I never thought about it before. LOLz
But yeah, Cloud definitely knows.

Cloud knows:

Girl lives in Midgar
Girl lives with mother
Girl's lover was a 1st Class SOLDIER
Girl's lover was named Zack and looked like Cloud
Girl's lover was from Gongaga
Girl's lover was never heard from again after some mission

....Aeris and Zack leave together in the end. Hmm? I wonder who it could be?
Why the fuck does it take me like a decade to arrive at this conclusion? LOL

Last edited:

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
I don't think TNC forums will ever be open again...

especially after this movie... :monster:

unless.. the Koibito thing about Aerith ends up being true.. but then again, they have a whole essay why it can be Koi____ Bito....a part of me wants this to be true just for amusement

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol Before TNC closed I stated in a thread that I had an idea for how to save the forum but that I didn't think anyone would care enough to listen. A couple people did seem interested, though, but I never had a chance to share my thoughts with them before the place closed down. XD

Top Bottom