Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
z. And then that Yuna lady from FFF came in to say some crap to defend that forum.

Really? She actually sent me an apology PM on FFF. It was nice, it's just that Ryu deserved the apology, not me. =/

Ahaha, I saw that.

Oh, I just saw her post. I am disappointed. I feel like her apology was fake, now.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Where are these quotes coming from, btw, Celes? I'm a bit confused tonight :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Some from CxA and some from FFF

I still haven't gotten any form of apology, BTW, Celes. Not that I ever expected to get one.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
The TLS thread is four pages an' countin'. Aaaaaand here we go! :monster:

I'm just wondering about this site/forum. I've been looking around finding out who the mods are what the members say and do, things like that. They're all pretty much rabid Clotis. And I'm not just saying that. They seriously are blind rabid Clotis.

I can see members getting this out of hand with subjects, but to see Moderators let it happen then join in with them, is really immature. Don't any of those moderators have any bone of maturity at all? I don't care if I owned a public forum and site for fans, and I saw anyone disrespecting anybody for what they liked, I'd do something about it. Why are they so cold towards a fandom?

I'm sorry, this site and forum comes off as nothing but a joke.

And I was wondering are there ANY Clouriths over at that cesspool?

By the way, I know I'm probably am going to get ragged at for this. And some will say I'm being rude to them. But I just don't care anymore, they say and do too many rude things to people.

What's a bone of maturity?

No worries AG they'll feel really stupid and mean when Cleris becomes canon, what will they do shut down Lifestream.net? XD or say retcons don't count? who knows they always find a way to change their words somehow

This isn't about who likes or dislikes what. It's about their discourteous behavior towards others. Why do the moderators let it happen? The mods should be a little more adult and open minded and try to stop that kind of uncivilized comportment. But they don't.

I get your point AG...

those comments are really mean, however, why let it get to you?
It's not lik they hold the truth beneath their words...it's almost sad that they come out & say that kind of stuff when no matter what...Cloti is not canon, has never been canon & will never be canon.

Their anger is just their frustration slipping out.

Seriously, no matter what they say; Aerith is still there in Cloud's heart & even after dead, she's still just as important or probably more than Tifa is.

I'm not just saying it...it's everywhere.

100% agree with you. The lifestream.net isnt supposed to be a Cloti forum, as a FF7 fan I don't want to post there. You have to really act like a sheep or get your opinions thrown in your face by childish idiots, I for one don't want to be a part of a forum like that.

Yes, that's what's wrong with this whole issue. It's not a Cloti forum, it's a general FF forum. But the Clotis and Cloti mods aren't allowing it to be. Instead it's one big negative forum! Where only one side of a fandom can visit, while the other side can't even think about joining because of the chance of being bullied around.

I was going to join, till I saw in a random thread four different people including a mod bagging on me. I looked around no mod came and gave any warnings. Nothing. It was just allowed to happen.

WOW.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
So... two threads a 'forum only one side of the fandom can visit' makes? Good to know.

It's also hilarious because their specifically for the LTD forum was far worse about this than we'll ever be.

Also, Leanan, who was the person saying they were being bagged upon?

And why did they not actually ask a mod to stop it? We actually DO respond to those sorts of requests, you know.

Isabella

Your Mom
The only place their Clerith-is-canonz perspective might be challenged is in one of the LTD threads. If they don't want that position challenged, they shouldn't participate in a debate thread. Otherwise, there isn't any ganging up on Cleriths at this forum. And challenging a position isn't the same as "bullying."

Lordy, I'm so tired of the victim act.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Username is AerithGainsborough, Ryu. I think I remember seeing her in the LT debate thread here with the same username.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Ryu, it was Cali (Sorry, but BARF) who sad she was bagged on, and it's a shame you never received an apology. =/

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Is FFF that forum where a CxA person was a mod and constantly deleted/banned anything/anyone that pointed out how Cloud&Aerith aren't canon?

It's not like FFF is a source of new information, nor the forums are filled with people knowledgable about the games. Only in niche forums like FFF do CxA people try to elicit control over what the few posters are allowed to say - in order to achieve the illusion of "look! there are so many who think like us!". Kind of like the CxA people who use multiple usernames and sockpuppets.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
sheep said:
100% agree with you. The lifestream.net isnt supposed to be a Cloti forum, as a FF7 fan I don't want to post there. You have to really act like a sheep or get your opinions thrown in your face by childish idiots, I for one don't want to be a part of a forum like that.

Says the person who's a member of a forum that bans you for even saying you like a certain pairing, having a banner of said certain pairing, and won't allow ANY discussion of said pairing unless it's to insult it, demean it, or disprove it.

Oh god. Hypocrisy like that truly is special. And by special, I mean borderline retarded. Holy shit, I needed the lulz. Thank you. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Cali. :awesome: That's all.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Is FFF that forum where a CxA person was a mod and constantly deleted/banned anything/anyone that pointed out how Cloud&Aerith aren't canon?
Yes it is, hence why I lol'd when someone even brought the forum up. It also only received as much activity as it has because its former owner Darkblade literally mass-PM-spammed users at just about every Final Fantasy website on the internets with advertisements for it. There's a bunch of other dodgy shit in their history as well but I don't really remember most of it, because I never cared enough to post there.

what was Cali's username here btw?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
By "us picking on her like the mean Cloti we are", I assume they mean the fact that clerith.com has been torn to shreds repeatedly. OH DEARY ME, FORMING ARGUMENTS ON YOUR OWN TOO HARD? Cali was Aerith Gainsborough or something, btw.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
V, I'm pretty sure Cali is "AerithGainsborough" that posted here awhile ago. Or was that in the normal LTD thread? I can't remember. I recall telling her that her "favorite parasitic Cloti says 'hi'". xD

I don't think anyone got deleted or banned, but they did get infractions and warnings... it was really quite silly.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I forget. I do not believe she ever posted, merely signed up in order to lurk.

Addendum: Apparently not. Mayhaps it was someone else who did that. Can't say as I really pay attention to their various and sundry user names or try and connect the dots beyond noting commonly used arguments.

A

Great Old One
.... Anyways....

So, koibito thing. Nomura speaks it out of his mouth that Tifa is a koibito = not true. But Aerith speaking it for one-sided love = canon .:monster:

To be honest though, I don't like it when they talk about me or specific members. Let's not fall to the same position, despite people's opinions on them. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Yeah, you're right, Ali. *stops being immature*

But seriously now. It's just getting silly that one person talking from Aerith's POV=ZOMGCANON and Tifa's profile means nothing. Really now.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
.... Anyways....

So, koibito thing. Nomura speaks it out of his mouth that Tifa is a koibito = not true. But Aerith speaking it for one-sided love = canon .:monster:

To be honest though, I don't like it when they talk about me or specific members. Let's not fall to the same position, despite people's opinions on them. :monster:

I, on the other hand, find being talked about HILARIOUS, but I do agree that we shouldn't be badmouthing folks without adequate representation.

In other words, I invite the folks who dislike being talked about behind their backs to come here and address we their supposed libelers in person, and to approach the proper mods to injuct for them if they are truly upset by this.

A

Great Old One
I agree. Statements like those are just... over the top and worthy to the point of being lolz worthy.

:monstersmash:

Why is that? Because apparently the creator even can't control the LT himself, while a fictional character can. :monster:

CLACK!

EDIT:

@ Ryu: No, it's entertaining alright, but some people go too far to the point where they go too far. :no:

Last edited:
Top Bottom