Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

A

Great Old One
I agree with what Frosty said. Not all of the members there are bad, I've met some awfully kind ones. :)

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Wha? :/

Oh, I gotta say the worst thing there is that not only must you hate Cloti, but you gotta like Clerith the same way they do. You have to think that Cloud's entire world revolves around her, you gotta believe in the soul fusion stuff, blahblablah.

It's so craaaaaazy.

Anyway, ya. There are a few members that aren't all that bad. I wish there were more. And I don't understand why they wanna hang out there.

Last edited:

Reference

Likes The Bartender
Nooo, don't say that, Ref. :monster:

You must resist.

Re-resisting... b-but

...I believe in Clerith, the pairing almighty, the one true in heaven and earth.
I believe in Aerith, Cloud's one true love.
She was conceived by the power of Square Enix and born of Tetsuya Nomura.
She suffered under Sephiroth, was stabbed, died, and was buried.
She joined the lifestream. On the third day she rose again.
She descened onto Gaia and seated at the rear end of Fenrir.
She will come again to love Cloud and so forth.
I believe in the Holy Aerith, the holy clerith Church, the denial of facts, the bashing of Cloti, the resurrection of the dead ppls [but not zack], and the CxA love everlasting. Amen.

... omg someone call the exorcist. D:

I bet the flowers in Aerith's church were really ganja.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I like the "and so forth". It sounds like Aerith made it up. *hee*

(Picard is having a really bad day, huh? ^^)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Thanks Tiff, I appreciate hearing that ~

No, you can't even enjoy Cloti as a fanon pairing there and not be criticized for it. If I recall, you've (Cloti fan btw) has posted tons of Clerith fanart and I don't see anyone look down at you for that. It's fanart. It's pretty. It's cute. People, please, if the idea disgusts you too much that's going too far. And the fact that people have to start 'clubs,' dedicating for their hate for a pairing just concludes the fact how sensitive people can be with this LTD. It's as if because we'll spread some sick disease that you can't post anything Cloti related there. And if it is, you get warned? lolwut? I think you warn someone for a real reason, such as trolling/insulting/mocking members, not for... posting a pairing they like, fanon or not.

No problem, it's my honest feelings. <3 I also must add that it's very nice of you to always offer that any Clerith fan send you a PM if they see something offensive, so we can make sure to tone it down or change the way we said something.

Like I said, I love Clerith fanon, I think it's a cute pairing if you imagine it AU. It has gorgeous fanart, and I have met some amazing Clerith fans. One of my very best friends is a Clerith fan, and although I must admit she's not into Forums or discussing pairings anymore, we met through the LTD. Even though we disagreed, we were able to discuss our views nicely, exchanged MSN, and even addresses... I still write to her. ^^ It's a shame that people would look at the LTD and think that everyone is just out to get them. That is certainly not the case, and I would like any Clerith fan out there reading to know that. If it's a Love Triangle Debate, I'm going to try and prove my side with supporting facts. As much as I respect your opinions, they do not out weigh facts, and in LTD's I don't aim to offend or force my beliefs onto anyone. I aim for a nice, healthy debate, and a look into the other side's opinions. I remember sending a complaint message to the Cloti hatelisting, saying that using someone's personal fanart as an Anti-button is not right. To which a response was: "Cloti art looks like shit anyway, so mucking it up actually improves it". I will leave who said that nameless but the point is... get a fucking grip. Defacing someone's art and calling them heathens is just insane. It's a fictional pairing, and we're not spawns of Satan. (At least, most of us. >D)

...I believe in Clerith, the pairing almighty, the one true in heaven and earth.
I believe in the Holy Aerith, the holy clerith Church, the denial of facts, the bashing of Cloti, the resurrection of the dead ppls [but not zack], and the CxA love everlasting. Amen.

Lol. Now, someone make a Cloti one just for fun. <3

Last edited:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
LMAO

A

Great Old One
... I believe in Cloti, the pairing almighty, the one true in heaven and earth and the galaxies beyond love.
I believe in Tifa, Cloud's one true love, his childhood friend, and for the beautiful hero and heroine to be eternal partners forever, and once and for all.
She was conceived by the power of Square Enix and born of Tetsuya Nomura and tits.
She and her childhood lover created a promise tied into the bonds of fate and love.
She suffered under Sephiroth, who was stabbed, beaten, and bruised.
Her one and only true knight in shining armor, Cloud Strife, saved her when she needed it most.
She watched and protected over Cloud. She will come to love Cloud and so forth.
Cloud is the one true love for Tifa, and the only love for Tifa.
I believe in the Holy Boobs Tifa, the holy Cloti Church, the denial of facts, the bashing of Clerith, the resurrection of... err.... cliche plot lines (those including Zerith), and the CxT love everlasting.

Amen.

-Best I could come up with....

But...

I feel pretty stupid after writing that. :awesome:

@ Tiff: Thanks ~ I appreciate it, sometimes we all can go a little too far.

And spawns of Satan! ME TOO!

Last edited:

Reference

Likes The Bartender
Oh dude, I totally believe in Tifa's boobs! :awesome:

:nah: Ehhh... cloti fans aren't as religously devout that everything and anything opposed is BLASPHEMY! Need something different... don't know what.

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Welcomes again Ali. *huggles*

Ah, yes. All of us only see Tifa for her meat, after all. THAT PRAYER IS PERFECT. 8D

Edit: I obviously think boobs are gorgeous and holy. =)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V

A+++++++++++++++++++

edit: actually both of those are. epic work. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Re-resisting... b-but

Is this an actual prayer made up by someone at that forum?

Reference

Likes The Bartender
Ah, yes. All of us only see Tifa for her meat, after all.

We like big jugs and we can not lie
So huge that even Cloud can't deny
That when Tif walks in with that tight white tee
And those knockers in our face
We get sprung

I don't know what's wrong with me today...

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Well, if we're going to get really rabid now:

... I believe in Clito, the pairing almighty, the one true pairing in heaven and earth and the galaxies beyond love, the one true pairing with amazing sex.
I believe in Tifa, Cloud's one true love, his childhood 'playmate', and for the beautiful male and female to be eternal sex partners forever, and once and for all.
She was conceived by the power of Square Enix and born of Tetsuya Nomura and tits.
She and her bed lover created a promise tied into the bonds of fate and love and sex and drugs.
She suffered under Sephiroth, who was stabbed, beaten, and bruised. Maybe raped.
Her one and only true knight in shining armor, Cloud Strife, saved her when she needed it most. And when she really needed it.
She watched and protected over Cloud. She will come to love Cloud and so forth.
Cloud is the one true love for Tifa, and the only love for Tifa. Obviously this comes to show that they're amazing together at bed.
I believe in the Holy Boobs Tifa, the holy Clito Church, the denial of facts, the bashing of Cleriths, the resurrection of... err.... cliche plot lines (those including Zerith), and the Clito love everlasting.

Amen.

Oh lawd, Clitos. :facepalm:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
No. I just made it up for my reply to one of the quoted rules.

Oh ummmmmmmmm............

Can't say that I'm 100% comfortable with the idea of these prayers, being based on the Apostle's Creed and all. But I get what your doing, and I agree with the point you're trying to make. Maybe just not the way you're making it. :/

Anyway yeah it does kind of seem like a religion. Reminds me of Sephyism. :shifty:

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Wait, so it wasn't an actual Clerith who said that now?

Well that changes things. :awesome: Let's not put things in their mouths. :monster:

A

Great Old One
You idiots.

CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK CLACK....

Beats both Clerith and Cloti any day.
clack.gif
~ Wee.

Top Bottom