SPOILERS LTD Remake — It's like New Coke except ... no, it's exactly like New Coke

Eerie

Fire and Blood
When I saw the kiss leak I didn't even believe it was real
I immediately knew it was real LOL. But yeah for p3 I will be disconnecting some 1 or 2 months prior I think. P3 will have all my favourite scenes from the OG, so I'm really looking forward them but I dread their PR and spoilers lol.

Edit: oh yeah on the official channel for World of FF (mobile game), they explained the CloTi's ship name in JP and the host commented on how cute they were. Am I living in an alternate reality lmao.

Last edited:

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
Edit: oh yeah on the official channel for World of FF (mobile game), they explained the CloTi's ship name in JP and the host commented on how cute they were. Am I living in an alternate reality lmao.

1715619099321.png

More seriously. Saw it on my feed. Personally, I don't think it means much. But it's cute that a ship's name makes a surprise appearance in an official stream. But if it was an image of Cloud and Aerith, they could also have had the explanation that people on the internet have a name for this pair.

So yeah. It's cute.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Honestly this kind of talk on an official channel is kind of rare though, enough to be mentioned. Although WOFF certainly has been pretty good on the CT stuff generally speaking ^^

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
Honestly this kind of talk on an official channel is kind of rare though, enough to be mentioned. Although WOFF certainly has been pretty good on the CT stuff generally speaking ^^

I guess I'm not immersed enough in LTD to realize that.

I admit that when I saw everyone losing their heads on twitter, I didn't really understand.

Personally, in terms of Cloti news, what impressed me was the confidence of Cloud's mocap actor, who explained that in the scene with Dyne, the recordings includes a section where Cloud pushes Tifa out of the way of the bullets before taking cover himself.

Now that's my Cloud in Tifa's simp mode!

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Less crass than I expected, but I'll take it :monster:
I decided to go for understated yet still likely to anger people.

Yeah, just hallucinate those words thanks to war flashbacks.
Someone says Common Sense and BB just goes thousand yard stare.

Accept nothing less.
I'll stick to being the Carlin of the community.

My mental image of this launch actually did utilize both retro rockets and boosters to orient the drill facing down and launch. I foolishly forgot no one can see my mental images but me :doh: Also considering it more carefully it doesnt make a lotta sense anyway :awesome:
Happens to everybody.

Ah yes, but if a Cloti agrees with them it became "even the evil Cloti can see it" instead.
Conclusion first arguments, natch.

I give it a month plus warp time before da Boyz gotta have a scrap over Link being an avatar of Gork or Mork. My money be on Gork.
Well naturally. Robin Williams was Mork.

To be fair his main methods of finishing opponents are bright, loud explosions and beans that tend to cause massive dust and smoke plumes. Stealth is hard.
I know you meant beams, but "beans that cause massive dust and smoke plumes" was too good to not pounce on.

It's a perfectly viable method of springing forth from nothingness.
Most things are, when you get down to it.

Exactly. With both source and common vectors, predictions of when and what the next mutation will be get mighty solid until someone pulls new garbage straight outta their ass.
Sometimes the new garbage is the very old garbage reheated yet again,

I miss Moya.
You and everyone else on the show.

See, even they had some sense. If only they were more willing to use it, pink hell might've been more pink purgatory instead.
too much sense and they'd have lot the reason for the forum, though.

It's silly. It'd be like using fanmade SFMs to argue TF2 canon, while ignoring official stuff.
Basically.

[quote[But are they two great tastes that go great together?[/quote]
I think they are.

I hate how correct this is, but there's no refuting it. The tribe needs an enemy. Someone to fight and persecute. Without that, the tribe breaks up into smaller tribes to eat each other.
It's been happening a lot, recently.

That's about what I'd expect, yeah. And it's awful.
When there's blood in the water...

[quote[I mean, comparing how hard Tifa hits foes like the Red Dragon, it's pretty obvious she must be pulling her punches on humans most of the time.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they'd definitely doing a spider-man thing.

Yeah, they don’t fit that description, but isn’t there some cultural thing about the star formation used the background of the water tower scene that basically nails how their romance works ( being separated but finding each other again )?

It’s not Star-crossed but I think it’s more based on that… which is closest to the western understanding of soulmates
Are you perhaps referring the Tanabata, where the lovers Orihime and Hikoboshi (The stars Altair and Vega) can only meet briefly once a year?

Nancy

Pro Adventurer
I immediately knew it was real LOL. But yeah for p3 I will be disconnecting some 1 or 2 months prior I think. P3 will have all my favourite scenes from the OG, so I'm really looking forward them but I dread their PR and spoilers lol.

I didn't think it was real because they were in their swimwear outfit lol. Maybe if they were in their regular outfit I would have believe it straight away 😆

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I didn't think it was real because they were in their swimwear outfit lol. Maybe if they were in their regular outfit I would have believe it straight away 😆
It was the swimsuits that gave it away as "real spoiler" lol. Because then it was a double spoiler: for Tifa's swimsuit that hadn't been properly revealed at the time, and the kiss. It was all too much work for it to be a fake.

Nancy

Pro Adventurer
It was the swimsuits that gave it away as "real spoiler" lol. Because then it was a double spoiler: for Tifa's swimsuit that hadn't been properly revealed at the time, and the kiss. It was all too much work for it to be a fake.
Yeah, that's true & I should have known better because when I saw the hug leak for remake I believe it straight away but I can't believe I didn't for the kiss leak lol

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
Based on SE's latest financial report, perhaps in Part 3, they need a explosive scene to attract more players. How’s about the legendary sex scene? 🤣🤣

What they really need is better budgeting, because losing money when you've just released your two biggest games from your biggest license back to back is a real problem.

I just hope they don't break up the team. Hamaguchi has been pretty vocal about the fact that they've been able to keep to these deadlines and this quality thanks to having kept the same people from one project to the next.

But yeah. Part III might be multi platforms. There may be a delay as it takes more time to manage several platforms at the same time.

Fakewings_

Rookie Adventurer
24q4slides.pdf
I’m worried they’ll do the opposite and try to cater to everyone in an effort to increase sales.
I don't think that's a wise move, considering Cloti brings more benefits to them than Clerith.

pxl_pushr

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pixel
What they really need is better budgeting, because losing money when you've just released your two biggest games from your biggest license back to back is a real problem.

I just hope they don't break up the team. Hamaguchi has been pretty vocal about the fact that they've been able to keep to these deadlines and this quality thanks to having kept the same people from one project to the next.

But yeah. Part III might be multi platforms. There may be a delay as it takes more time to manage several platforms at the same time.
I thought they already signed an exclusivity deal with Sony?

I took the latest news as “yeah, once that window is closed we’re releasing stuff on everything”

Nancy

Pro Adventurer

I feel like even if part three is going to be release on multi platforms those that didn't get to play the first two including Yuffie's dlc will be getting part three

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
I’m worried they’ll do the opposite and try to cater to everyone in an effort to increase sales.
I don't think that's a wise move, considering Cloti brings more benefits to them than Clerith.

It's suicide. It's a blatant admission that you don't care about art and creation, only about money. You can't ruin your story to please a minority who won't even buy your game in the first place. Because yes, we're talking about noisy people here. People they didn't listen to about Rebirth. I don't see why they'd do it now if it's only to alienate a much larger part of the public.

I thought they already signed an exclusivity deal with Sony?

I took the latest news as “yeah, once that window is closed we’re releasing stuff on everything”

They asked the itw to correct his statement. So we don't really know. But the fact that Rebirth exclusivity is way shorter than Remake suggests that it is negotiated on a set-by-set basis and not by batch

pxl_pushr

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pixel
It's suicide. It's a blatant admission that you don't care about art and creation, only about money. You can't ruin your story to please a minority who won't even buy your game in the first place. Because yes, we're talking about noisy people here. People they didn't listen to about Rebirth. I don't see why they'd do it now if it's only to alienate a much larger part of the public.

They asked the itw to correct his statement. So we don't really know. But the fact that Rebirth exclusivity is way shorter than Remake suggests that it is negotiated on a set-by-set basis and not by batch
Hmm then hopefully they stagger releases so there isn’t as much of a delay. I don’t mind at all if more people get to play regardless of platform, I’m just being selfish about waiting any longer than necessary lol

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
Hmm then hopefully they stagger releases so there isn’t as much of a delay. I don’t mind at all if more people get to play regardless of platform, I’m just being selfish about waiting any longer than necessary lol

Pretty much. I don't care about console war. I just want as few complications as possible. We don't realize it, but releasing games on multiple "CDs" is extremely expensive. So I think that with FF7, we're more concerned with a planned PC release than having to design the game for all the platforms in the world.

The game was planned for a period of time on 3 blurays, and given the costs involved they managed to fit it on just 2.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Yeah I think they want it ported on PC ASAP and that's partly why the exclusivity deal is shorter too, the other reason being the smaller install base for PS5 compared to PS4.

Hellenic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Hellenic

I hope said host doesn't get angry Cleriths attacking her if she has a social media account.

Hellenic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Hellenic
Personally, in terms of Cloti news, what impressed me was the confidence of Cloud's mocap actor, who explained that in the scene with Dyne, the recordings includes a section where Cloud pushes Tifa out of the way of the bullets before taking cover himself.
I just actually saw a slowed down clip of this in twitter posted by some Clotis earlier. Similar i guess to stuff like the Grab Warden mid fight cutscene where you can see Cloud protecting Tifa when it dashes at the team if you slow it down.

Hellenic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Hellenic
I am not strong enough to avoid any leaks that may come for Part 3. I’ll take any low quality, smushed, compressed, fuzzy picture. I WELCOME IT.
I was not supposed to read as many leaks as i did for Rebirth, so i likely will fall for the temptation again. Especially if someone drops something as juicy as the kiss leak before Rebirth.

Top Bottom