Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
@Dark Santa Believe me, I tried hotspot shield like three times, it just seemed that the gov already found out this and blocked it mercilessly.

God damn ... even Hotspot shield's been taken out by the chinese! :hohum: Believe me, you should start working on finding a way to work abroad. :lol:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I guess Tres is going to replace hito to be the BIASED translator now. NO, already, I suppose.

Accusations of such have indeed already been leveled at Tres for his trouble. Life's just not fair that way.

Until people claiming that I'm being biased/did it improperly can provide an actual explanation of why, my stock response is going to be an advisement that they shut the fuck up. Never seen so many people in this fandom intent on looking like fools.

Also: DillyDally, what are the chances of you relocating to a more YouTube-friendly locale? Glad you liked the video, by the way.

Last edited:

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
God damn ... even Hotspot shield's been taken out by the chinese! :hohum: Believe me, you should start working on finding a way to work abroad. :lol:

Also: DillyDally, what are the chances of you relocating to a more YouTube-friendly locale? Glad you liked the video, by the way.

As long as I am in China, probably I have to live this pathetic life without Youtube, IMDB, Blogspot, Facebook, Myspace and many other unknown websites. Livejournal was blocked when I first step into this fandom, but now it seems open. To me, it would be great that this site is not taken down with the Cloti forum.
I'm applying for American graduate schools, so it could be possible that I'll end this soon.

Maybe we should just change this fucking subject. Quex said she wanted every Clerith to admit that, but how about Clerith who only speak Arabian? You know I've known a local Clerith who believes "the LTD is eternal". She runs an Aerith community. She is sorta like a Chinese Pink Pope. I know I'm being a little bitchy here, but seeing her bashing about Nomura and sharp sarcasm towards Tifa and Cloti fans just irritates me every time. I wish I could be an aggresive debater like Ryu. Sadly I am not.

@Tres, I will show this video to my Cloti fellows, hope they will find it hilarious.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
An arabian clerith? now that's rich, rarely do I find middle eastern women into this sort of thing, or at least thats what they want to show. On my college comps, a shit ton of anime subbed in arabic can be seen. ranging from hentai, to AC and to Futurama.

crack

Donator
I've heard things about StrifeHeart now that you mention it. Those folks might indeed count as batshit crazy, though I never had the joy of experiencing that so I can't judge it for myself.
A lot of them trolled for their own amusement as well; especially in Livejournal. One of them was banned from Livejournal several times.

Back in the day, I dunno about strifeheart, but a lot of that shit was retribution for all the Materia Jesus 'Aerith can do no wrong' bullshit that just absolutely got sickening. Hell, Aerith uberfans got so utterly obnoxious for awhile I just started despising Aerith for what people made her out to be. I used to have a spiel on 'I like Aerith, fuck your Mary sue' that I fear has been lost to time.
Which, oddly, reminds me of Thuggish Tifa and Cloud's Lifestream family.
I never believed that Aerith could do no wrong, but I can understand why some people can get annoyed with that. And it might have been, but I doubt people from places such as the Fanfiction Forums were doing it because they were annoyed by Aerith's characterization too.

It seems that on y/t or wherever, it entails character bashing which is not representative of either characters or their friendship to each other. Tifa thought dearly of Aerith and Aerith likewise to Tifa.
A lot of Youtube users take it personally, because they can't tell if it's just harmless mocking or an actual bite at the character.

Yeah, Cloud is a total dick-face. I've always thought that Zack was way better.
TifaxZackxAerith ftw. Screw Cloud. He can have sex with a Chocobo for all I care.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Well the scan doesn't really say "feelings that match" or w/e. So clearly Tres is bias :awesome:

But yeah obviously the feelings do match I mean... why would they put Tifa getting rejected in a page about love :P

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Screw Cloud. He can have sex with a Chocobo for all I care.

As has been said before, Cloud's head looks a lot like a chocobo's ass anyway. Perhaps there is some bird in his family line, on his mother's side from the looks of her.

Cloud's Dad: Heeeeey.... this isn't the Gold Chocobo you promised me. And to think I actually went along with this sick nonsense, I want a divorce!

Isabella

Your Mom
Oh hey guys, did you know you can only feel prolonged guilt and grief over someone's death if you love them romantically? Ya really. This revelation has forced me to re-evaluate my views on life -- and a whole lotta movies! I must confess at being a little astonished that Disney put such blatant incest in The Lion King, but I guess I'll just have to come to terms with this new reality.

crack

Donator
Oh hey guys, did you know you can only feel prolonged guilt and grief over someone's death if you love them romantically? Ya really. This revelation has forced me to re-evaluate my views on life -- and a whole lotta movies! I must confess at being a little astonished that Disney put such blatant incest in The Lion King, but I guess I'll just have to come to terms with this new reality.
Peter Parker and his grandpa must have been really in love.

Isabella

Your Mom
Indeed. And we just ran a story in the paper about a man who's been depressed and getting therapy for years because he accidently hit a little boy on a bike and killed him. Nevermind that the boy was a stranger ... apparently he was in love with him anyway.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

This changes so much of what I understood about survivor's guilt.
I guess all those WWII soldiers who thought they should have died instead of 'Brosnon' or whoever were secretly gay.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
such blatant incest in The Lion King

Lol, MufasaxEveryone? He "lives" inside of a lot of different creatures. Aerith is also said to live in the hearts of her friends, and exists in every part of the earth... so maybe that's why everyone ships Aerith with just about anyone. :lol:

Aerith's theme song? ;O 'Cept with she instead of he, ofc.

Isabella

Your Mom
Anyone remember that SEX Easter egg in The Lion King? I just realized Disney was trying to tell the audience the true nature of their relationship.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Anyone remember that SEX Easter egg in The Lion King? I just realized Disney was trying to tell the audience the true nature of their relationship.

Bella, that Maleficient avatar is going to your head. Good for you :reptar: Keep up the evil good work! :awesome:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Since Mei is still out apparently, I'll speak in her place in response to Fighter, though I am sure to do a poor job by comparison.

Bullshit! The Clotis don't know jack, Clack is the true canon! This sorrow is Clack proofz!! You want a piece of me?! HUH?!

You owe me for that Mei. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

Was this in FFG's thread? I didn't see her say that exactly... but I didn't really read it either :hohum:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu

Yeah. That SFX lie they told convinced no one! It's all about the James Earl Jones love!
Speaking of, how many people can say they've worn one of their other roles?

Cloud's grief over Zack is of course just something clotis made up.

Totally and absolutely. Visiting the grave, apologizing for not being able to fulfill his promise to Zack, totally not grief. At all. And he wasn't talking to Zack there anyways!

I've actually had 'He wasn't talking to Zack' said to me once.

Isabella

Your Mom
Was this in FFG's thread? I didn't see her say that exactly... but I didn't really read it either :hohum:

Her argument is that his great grief and guilt is proof that he loves her, because one wouldn't feel that way over the death of a "mere friend."

And call me crazy, but "mere friend" rubs me the wrong way. Friendship can be very powerful.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Oh I see and he can visit Zack's grave but not Aerith's and all that.

As for mere friend... well I would like to think that him being right there and doing NOTHING as Sephirioth killed her had something to do with his guilt too.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Hell, 'mere friendship' was more than enough Re: Zack.
It was more than enough Re: Tellah, Yang, and the Twins.
And Aria, and General Leo, and Blank, and Angeal, and Chappu, etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom