Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Cloti isn't overwhelmingly obvious in any of the games because it's not the central point in the story. Cloud had bigger problems that were a bit more important at the time. Like, you know, being controlled by a psycho, chronic depression, and helping stop a giant monster from sucking the life out of the world.

Like Vines, much as I understand what you mean, it's not a crime or bad storytelling that they didn't. (In fact, in my personal opinion, it makes me like the story of FF7 even more, because there's no dramatic focus on the love story, like in so many other stories with obligatory love interests for the hero. Cloti feels very natural and not up your nose.)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I don't see what's so hard, there's no romance in AC/C because it's not the main focus. Why can't people accept this?

Again where would you have put romance in there? The ONLY place for that is in the end and IMO it ended just fine.

Also something I Found on CxA:

Cloud Aerith = 1, 840, 000 results (there's also 177,000 results if you type in CloudxAerith)
Cloud Tifa = 641, 000 results. There's no cloudxtifa equivalent.
For fun:
Zack Aerith = 889, 000 results. Also no ZackxAerith equivalent.

It's interesting... although:

1 - 10 of about 80,100 for clerith
Results 1 - 10 of about 62,400 for zerith
Results 1 - 10 of about 292,000 for cloti

:monster:

Last edited:

crack

Donator
Let's see. If I type 'Tidus Rikku,' I get:

1,880,000 results

When I type 'Tidus Yuna," I get:

452,000 results

Let that be a lesson to all of you. The number of results you get on Google determines which pairing is canon.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
and for more fun :monster:
1 - 10 of about 16,000 for Ryushikaze cloud
1 - 10 of about 22,500 for quexinos cloud
1 - 10 of about 40,900 for anastar cloud

1 - 10 of about 3,240,000 for toilet cloud
... okay that's just silly. :awesome:

and no one was saying this made any couple canon. It was about the ratio of Cleriths to Clotis

crack

Donator
and no one was saying this made any couple canon. It was about the ratio of Cleriths to Clotis
I didn't know saying the term Clerith made me one. :monster: Also, I think using their Japanese names bring up different results.

Also, crack: 146,000,000, beats them all.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
4,300 Ninira crack

SEE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN US AUDI. ;_;

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
and for more fun :monster:
1 - 10 of about 16,000 for Ryushikaze cloud
1 - 10 of about 22,500 for quexinos cloud
1 - 10 of about 40,900 for anastar cloud

1 - 10 of about 3,240,000 for toilet cloud
... okay that's just silly. :awesome:

Results 1 - 10 of about 29,300 for Ryushikaze

Wait... I get more results ALONE than my name and another? Must be operating on a Boolean AND rather than Boolean OR.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
Cloud Zack = 1,030,000 results

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,350,000 for clack. CANON! nvm that probably not even half of those relevant :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
audrey aki = 325,000

YOU DON'T PUT ENOUGH FAITH IN OUR LOVE.

audrey meatloaf = 3,310,000

Too bad that bitch meatloaf is in the way.
I'LL KILL MEATLOAF. D<

*reads last few pages*

Were peeps denying the butt smack?

dxoe1w.gif

lol okay not on the butt, however that was what we called it back in the day. :awesome:

The way his head goes up when she does it too makes me lulz.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
That was not a proper butt smack. SHE WAS HELPING HIM UP/MAKING SURE HE WAS OKAY FFFFF

and yeah, you guys are right. I guess I just feel like if SE wants to make shit romantic they sure will, and I found it odd that a couple that is so insanely popular got nothing.

lalala I don't know. I just want to reply FFIV now.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
*reads last few pages*

Were peeps denying the butt smack?

dxoe1w.gif

lol okay not on the butt, however that was what we called it back in the day. :awesome:

The way his head goes up when she does it too makes me lulz.

Lol yeah I like how cloud's head kinda pops up too, it's like "whoa" XD

Isabella

Your Mom
It may not be the butt, but that's a pretty intimate place to touch someone. She could've just grabbed his arm or something if she was helping him up. :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
And he's already up, so she's not even really helping him. I think TIfa just got a little horny or something

crack

Donator
It looks like she's patting his thigh more than anything. Not really a romantic gesture, just a Tifa gesture.

I'LL KILL MEATLOAF. D<
Be sure to put some seasoning on meatloaf before you do. <3 :awesome:

It may not be the butt, but that's a pretty intimate place to touch someone. She could've just grabbed his arm or something if she was helping him up. :monster:
Where's that picture of Sora grabbing Riku's butt when you need it?

Last edited:

Isabella

Your Mom
t looks like she's patting his thigh more than anything. Not really a romantic gesture, just a Tifa gesture.
So you think it's typical Tifa behavior to randomly pat guys on the back of the thigh? :awesome:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That was not a proper butt smack. SHE WAS HELPING HIM UP/MAKING SURE HE WAS OKAY FFFFF

So that's what they're calling it now, huh?

and yeah, you guys are right. I guess I just feel like if SE wants to make shit romantic they sure will, and I found it odd that a couple that is so insanely popular got nothing.

Hey, Cecil and Rosa got no art, no nothing for 17 years.

lalala I don't know. I just want to reply FFIV now.

DO EET.

Isabella

Your Mom
I don't think it was intentionally a romantic gesture, is what I meant. It's like she did it out of instinct. :monster:

I don't think she thought it through before she did it. But I think it shows a new-found physical familiarity with each other. I don't see her doing it pre-Highwind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom