• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Yeah, there's one word I'm not sure of, but it doesn't change the meaning significantly (if at all) of the quote talking about how Zack's been dead since the beginning of the story and yet she cannot see the truth of this, with the picture of Gongaga after talking with his parents.

Will get on it shortly.

Ok, so you reassured me we are not Nazis earlier... but now we're the Viet Cong? Wow... and I thought we had decided Clerith = commies.

Oh well fuck it, either way we WIN.

Also @Quex did you know we're apparently considered a tagteam by some folks?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Drake, are you actually proposing that Tifa and Aerith share Cloud? How is it even possible for the bastion of goodness and purity and real enduring love that is Aerith could possibly exist in an OT3 scenario with that clingy slut Tifa? Just look how the whore dresses? What, she actually dresses much more conservatively now? Yuffie is the new cocktease of Gaia? Shit, we'll get back to you on that when another crack theory (synonymous with universal truth) presents itself.

Personally I just vote we have the two ladies fight to the death for him.... oops!

And now I wish it was 12 years ago so I could say "Too soon?"

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Ok, yes I can agree that there is certainly precedent for this. Hell, if I were Aerith or Tifa, I believe I'd be comfortable in my sexuality and thus able to find the other attractive. My point was that whether Tifa and Aerith would go for it is irrelevant to the LTD, sadly, because the Cleriths (in general) would likely never accept Aerith doing such a thing even if an Ultimania came out expressly stating it.

It would work perfectly for their bargaining step on the path to simply admitting Cloti = Win though.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Quex, are you in Clerith impersonation mode, Cleriths aren't so bad mode, or trying to make a real point?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Some group called Mad that does parodies of Anime intros and other things with video game characters.
'MAD (movie)' is the Japanese name for those kind of videos, rather than any specific group :monster: Like an 'AMV' only occasionally involving redrawing stuff like that.

Although if Japanese people think those are the couples, they must be right :awesome:

@Balth: I think we can blame hito's general cba-ness. :monster:
D:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Doesn't anyone remember someone's explanation on why Cait Sith's predictions are said to be "rarely correct?" Rarely correct in this case means "Doesn't answer your question but is actually correct..."

no one remembers? :(

Isabella

Your Mom
I think it was too far from left field. I thought you were attacking OWD for a second there. Which, between you and me, is inadvisable. :lol:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Nope, just attacking weird Clerith arguments... I guess I should have explained myself better XD

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I remember that. I also remember it was a consensus here when I asked about the "lose something dear" prediction that he's usually wrong because Reeve just makes up some bullshit, that every once in a while are just vague enough to seem slightly on track.

Though oddly... wasn't Cait Sith's prediction ability important to the gameplay in one level or other of BC? Like, he told you which way to turn or something? Was he even close in that game?

And on that note, my poor tired ass is going to bed. I do hope I don't miss anything exciting, I'd hate to sleep through it when the Cleriths come round with the white flags.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
And on that note, my poor tired ass is going to bed. I do hope I don't miss anything exciting, I'd hate to sleep through it when the Cleriths come round with the white flags.

And when that time comes, I can go up to them and say "pst, I know how to catch these guys off guard, I can give ya the perfect place to plant those". We can say we were re-enacting that fanfic that we don't talk about. ;p

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Imma ask again

Is there ANYTHING OFFICIALLY translated that says Aerith lives in on all her friends or that Aerith is in the lifestream and not literally inside Cloud?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Imma ask again

Is there ANYTHING OFFICIALLY translated that says Aerith lives in on all her friends or that Aerith is in the lifestream and not literally inside Cloud?

There's nothing officially translated that says she literally lives on inside Cloud Just that everyone 'dead' lives on in everyone 'living' who remembers them, and taking that literally, Aerith's inside all of AVALANCHE.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
They're prescribed :rage:

There's nothing officially translated that says she literally lives on inside Cloud Just that everyone 'dead' lives on in everyone 'living' who remembers them, and taking that literally, Aerith's inside all of AVALANCHE.
Well unfortunately Aerith was the only one he used as an example so everyone else is just a possibility.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
They're prescribed :rage:

Well unfortunately Aerith was the only one he used as an example so everyone else is just a possibility.

Oh, so when George Lucas talks about how Senators get their positions in SW, and uses Padme as an example, that means all the other senators don't work that way?

Shroudy's being an asshole and playing stupid and he knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom