Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
If they did that blood+ / Dissidia OP, they got a long long way to go. Seriously, it's not moving compared to their Dissidia Bebop OP and FF7 Compilation Baccano OP.

Isabella, I know. It's THE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BESTTHE BEST proof that Cloti is real.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So, everyone, I have new scans courtesy of Teef, so thank her. Tres and I and maybe Hito will get on these in due time.

Cloudp1001.jpg

Cloudp2001.jpg

sexah001.jpg

sexah2001.jpg

Aeriff1D001.jpg

Aeriff2D001.jpg

I've also got some scans for FFVIII and FFX and X-2 that can go up elsewhere.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names

this confirms the respective ships. Cloti and Zackaerith/Zackit/whateverthehelltheycallZackxaerithatthispoint. The Game is over. Cloti wins.

^Legitimate statement of "Game Over, Cloti Wins" #3,000,000,000,000. I declare ULTIMATE TRUE WIN OF INFINITE CANON.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
RYU!

HADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKEN

TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!!

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
RYU!

HADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKENHADOUKEN

TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!! TIGER!!!

TATSUMAKI SENPUKYAKU!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
TIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGERTIGER

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
@Tennyo: Not a goddamn thing, naturally, its a very long and very repetitive string of bad Street Fighter references.

So we're clear, Sagat sucks balls. I'm fairly certain he lost that eye in a freak gay oral-sex accident. And no, Bayonetta, this antagonistic statement in regards to your references is not an invite to punish me in any way. Just to be clear.

Anyway, this topic has little to do with this topic anymore, since even the Cleriths themselves know full well Cloti is canon and true. The fact that they still argue, both with themselves and others, is one more signal that says batshit crazy.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Ryu x Sagat x Sagat x Car clearly symbolizes Cloti and their plight to overcome the pink scum in AC and to discern that Aerith belongs to Zack.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
@Tennyo: Not a goddamn thing, naturally, its a very long and very repetitive string of bad Street Fighter references.

So we're clear, Sagat sucks balls. I'm fairly certain he lost that eye in a freak gay oral-sex accident. And no, Bayonetta, this antagonistic statement in regards to your references is not an invite to punish me in any way. Just to be clear.

Anyway, this topic has little to do with this topic anymore, since even the Cleriths themselves know full well Cloti is canon and true. The fact that they still argue, both with themselves and others, is one more signal that says batshit crazy.

You're doing it wrong, son. you HAVE to tie whatever irrelevant shit we put to Cloti or LTD in general. that's who The Game rolls.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
@Bayonetta: Really? I knew a goodly part of this thread was unrelated and random bullshit... but we were supposed to be using random unrelated bullshit as support for Cloti?

Sorry but... thats pinko-koolaid-drinking-Clerith-commie-bitch-logic. I will play the wacky nonsense game, and enjoy it, but if you want me to make up invisible links between fucking street fighter and Cloti, I draw the line. Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
TOKI WO TOMARE

Isabella

Your Mom
Ryu said:
The U20 says Tifa is shy about love, but is slowly growing more straightforward, and can now readily tell Cloud how she feels.
Another talks about how Cloud is her hero.

Aerith's profile talks about various things, including a big section on her first love Zack, and how because she sees Zack in Cloud, she finds favor in him, and how she cannot bring herself to see the truth of Zack's demise.
Whoa, Ryu, sorry for any premature ejaculation here :monster:, but is that all accurate? If so, LOLZ.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
So we have final, official confirmation that Aerith was in denial of Zack's death in FFVII, and that explains her attitude in regards to Tifa asking about him.

Awesome. Just...fucking wow.

I want these translated and put up on the site. I want this broadcast from every fucking mountain on the internet.

The proofz just keep raining down, like ambrosia from heaven. Beautiful. Fucking, beautiful.

Its the Fall of Saigon, everyone. The North Cloti Army continued marching in, taking more and more territory, as the South Clerith forces desperately fought in vain to keep us back.

Now we're in fucking Saigon, the capital. And they're flying away in their helicopters in defeat. The direct attack was just too much for them to ignore or confront.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Whoa, Ryu, sorry for any premature ejaculation here :monster:, but is that all accurate? If so, LOLZ.

Yeah, there's one word I'm not sure of, but it doesn't change the meaning significantly (if at all) of the quote talking about how Zack's been dead since the beginning of the story and yet she cannot see the truth of this, with the picture of Gongaga after talking with his parents.

So we have final, official confirmation that Aerith was in denial of Zack's death in FFVII, and that explains her attitude in regards to Tifa asking about him.

Awesome. Just...fucking wow.

I want these translated and put up on the site. I want this broadcast from every fucking mountain on the internet.

The proofz just keep raining down, like ambrosia from heaven. Beautiful. Fucking, beautiful.

Its the Fall of Saigon, everyone. The North Cloti Army continued marching in, taking more and more territory, as the South Clerith forces desperately fought in vain to keep us back.

Now we're in fucking Saigon, the capital. And they're flying away in their helicopters in defeat. The direct attack was just too much for them to ignore or confront.

Will get on it shortly.

So, everyone, I have new scans courtesy of Teef, so thank her. Tres and I and maybe Hito will get on these in due time.

Cloudp1001.jpg

Cloudp2001.jpg

sexah001.jpg

sexah2001.jpg

Aeriff1D001.jpg

Aeriff2D001.jpg

I've also got some scans for FFVIII and FFX and X-2 that can go up elsewhere.
Aren't these the same ones I scanned in (from the exact same book too before I mailed it off to Tiff) but everyone was saying they didn't say anything useful/different?
http://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94

Isabella

Your Mom
The U20 says Tifa is shy about love, but is slowly growing more straightforward, and can now readily tell Cloud how she feels.
While not quite as lolsworthy as the Aerith thing, I do find this interesting. Tifa can't readily tell Cloud how she feels on the date, but now she can? Because they've reached an understanding, maybe?

@Balth: I think we can blame hito's general cba-ness. :monster:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Aren't these the same ones I scanned in (from the exact same book too before I mailed it off to Tiff) but everyone was saying they didn't say anything useful/different?
http://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94

Largely, they don't tell us anything we didn't already know, so in that case, they don't, but then again, it always helps to have shit sledgehammered into your face again and again.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Why the hell is everyone so excited? This just means ZACK is Tifa's hero and Aerith was in denial about Zack's death, because... uh...

also I'm not sure but I think Chibica already translated these. So I doubt our translations will be anything they haven't seen.

Tifa can't readily tell Cloud how she feels on the date, but now she can? Because they've reached an understanding, maybe?
Of Friendship :monster:

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Why the hell is everyone so excited? This just means ZACK is Tifa's hero and Aerith was in denial about Zack's death, because... uh...

also I'm not sure but I think Chibica already translated these. So I doubt our translations will be anything they haven't seen.

But it will be something they can't sequester. If she actually translated anything, that is.

Of Friendship :monster:

Quex, don't make be clue by four you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom