Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
The 20th anniversary of what? Is it just a plain old FF Ultimania, or is it strictly FFVII? Because (as I took about 5 whole minutes to calculate, how sad is this) FFVII isn't 20 years old. :monster:

SORRY I'M RETARDED GUYS

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
20th Anniversary of FF. They have a section on each game, I gather. Haven't seen it myself. :)

Ahhh okay, thank you! In that case, I actually really want to hear about the other games too. :desu:

I wish XIII were in it ;o;

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Rejoice, LV. We're ordering the FFXIII Scenario Ultimania and the U20 Scenario Ultimania. I'll be getting the latter while hito gets the former. Hopefully we'll be able to give you some good shit soon.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
Rejoice, LV. We're ordering the FFXIII Scenario Ultimania and the U20 Scenario Ultimania. I'll be getting the latter while hito gets the former. Hopefully we'll be able to give you some good shit soon.

YESSSSSSSSS. *u* I AM VERY EXCITE FOR THIS. You guys are awesome.

Zack & Cloud.

How so? I mean what, was she in denial about Cloud being/not being Zack or her loving Cloud or her liking boys or what?

:monster:

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
How so? I mean what, was she in denial about Cloud being/not being Zack or her loving Cloud or her liking boys or what?

:monster:
She's in denial of her raging lesbian crush on Tifa for a while, but then they realize their feelings for one another and each one breaks it to Cloud on their date. Cloud, being a deluded fool who only wishes they loved him, only understand their words as affectionate towards him. It's like when you trip on mushrooms in Mother 3, like most of that segment.

oh man I love staying up late and coming up with weirdass theories.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
She's in denial of her raging lesbian crush on Tifa for a while, but then they realize their feelings for one another and each one breaks it to Cloud on their date. Cloud, being a deluded fool who only wishes they loved him, only understand their words as affectionate towards him. It's like when you trip on mushrooms in Mother 3, like most of that segment.

Ohhh, and under the Highwind Cloud and Tifa confirmed her feelings for Aeris. CLOUD YOU ARE SO DELUDED, WE ALL HAD IT WRONG ALL THIS TIME

Then Aerith checked Tifa's L'Cie mark. Repeatedly. :monster:

I wonder how hard I would have to work to make this theory halfway logical

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Ohhh, and under the Highwind Cloud and Tifa confirmed her feelings for Aeris. CLOUD YOU ARE SO DELUDED, WE ALL HAD IT WRONG ALL THIS TIME

I wonder how hard I would have to work to make this theory halfway logical

FrankBarone.png

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

DUDE YEAH. She was probably like "I'm sorry Cloud, but Aerith died so recently and I realized that I loved her and I'll never love you I hope you're okay with that because I totally plan on diving back into the Lifestream and having some afterlife sexxing with her."

Fang/Vanille is actually an AerTi parallel. Rly. I mean Vanille's hair is pink and shit.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
DUDE YEAH. She was probably like "I'm sorry Cloud, but Aerith died so recently and I realized that I loved her and I'll never love you I hope you're okay with that because I totally plan on diving back into the Lifestream and having some afterlife sexxing with her."

Fang/Vanille is actually an AerTi parallel. Rly. I mean Vanille's hair is pink and shit.

EXACTLY. Aerith didn't need some flowerfield bullshit with Tifa, she visited her IN BED. Tifa's wants Cloud to move on from Aerith because Aerith is HER WOMAN.

Fang's got like, dark hair and bears her midriff and shit and likes to protect Vanille WHO WEARS PINK man SE is totally just screaming it

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
SE is doing what it does best: TROLLING FUCKING EVERYONE.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I wonder if "Cloud is Tifa's hero" is going to be used as proof that Tifa loves Zack again :monster:

Vendel

Banned
By the way, hilariously, these real live Japanese people refer to Cloti as "KuraTi" and there's a post in that second link that appears to be saying "This is bursting with Cloti." XD

For a laugh I started "translating" those comments. Deciphering the Engrish is fun in and of itself. But after some comments about how nice the quote is (I think). I started jumping down and it looks like a good ole LTD type discussion. I have seen discussions about how long Cloud was gone before AC. People talking about the face molesting scene in CC.

Which does bring up an interesting point. Are there as few Japanese cleriths as there are in NA/Euro? Are they considered as delusional?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I think there are proportionally fewer? And they're even more put upon? Not sure though. I know CC swung the numbers so ridiculously ZA that a poll last year had them winning favorite pair by 85% of the vote?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
drifting towards Clerra

Well, nobody blames you. It is a very cute pairing. xD

U20, according to Celes. Haven't seen it personally, but I trust.

I have it all scanned. :monster: So if you want to see it anyone/Winter, go right ahead:

FFGSwetdream001.jpg

AeriffD001.jpg

It's really all thanks to Brookie, because she sent me these books in the first place. x3 They are filled with pretty and it makes me smile. c:
I scanned Cloud and Tifa's profiles too, but I believe the line was said on Aerith's page, correct? (Makes sense)

I can't translate Japanese- but people I send it to (here on TLS) can. =D Though, the people on TLS are terribly biased ofc!

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
For the record, the 'she sees Zack in Cloud' is in the end of the third section on the second page- which is literally the 'First love partner Zack' incidentally- and the 'From the beginning of the tale, it's been some time since Zack has been dead, but still Aerith cannot see this truth' is pointing at the picture in Gongaga

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Actually, 'she sees Zack in Cloud' is obviously Clack proofz. She must have gone to the Shinra building looking for him and walked in on them.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Actually, 'she sees Zack in Cloud' is obviously Clack proofz. She must have gone to the Shinra building looking for him and walked in on them.

It also proves Aerith loves herself the gay buttsechs, since it says because of that, she finds favor in Cloud- the same sort of favor the flowcharts has coming from her and Tifa to Cloud.

That darn Cloud, getting in the way of Aerith and Tifa's love arrows for each other.

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
@Celes: Thank you very much for that, only I know a bare handful of Japanese words. And then only if they're spelled out. For instance, koibito I know, but however thats written in Japan is a total mystery to me. Still, pretty pictures framed by incomprehensible scribbles get you a thanks.

@Everyone: Ok, so I literally just rewatched ACC before I wrote this, and it brought a couple things to mind. None of them are really relevant to the LTD, beyond the fact that the whole movie supports Cloti if only by the absolute lack of Clerith to be found within unless you watch the movie while wearing pink glasses or drinking koolaid. But, I still have to ask: Who's dumbass idea was it to change the music for the "passed out in the flowerbed" scene? Used to be the screen cuts to the drop of water, music relevant to Aerith who goes hand in hand with such occurrences (plus it is her church/flowerbed) played, and we slowly rotated around Cloud and Tifa all knocked out and looking quite nice next to each other. Now for some reason its the exact same scene... with the Nibelheim music. WTF? Aside from it having once been Cloud and Tifa's hometown (ahhhh the birthplace of Cloti as it were) what the hell does Nibelheim have to do with that scene? And yes I know that same song was played earlier in the game, but I still connect it with Nibelheim, much like 'Under the Rotting Pizza' plays on Mount Nibel for no real reason, but its still the theme of the Slums.

This has been your daily dose of random bullshit.

Last edited:

Vendel

Banned
So Q I decided to check in on your little one on one debate. And I must say I got about this far and fell out of my chair.

I just don't like relying on other fans to determine the facts in a debate. They're not immune to biased, and errors Quex. Then that koibito fiasco showed up and reinforced my beliefs and ideas about fans translations. You just don't walk around and act like nothing has changed after that event. Not saying that official translation are any different but I'd rather choose them in a debate simply because they have more authority in the matter.

I sure do hope this is not about anything that happened here. Because if it is and not about that other place. I will shit myself.

Also.
Let me get this straight, the developers should show Cloud seeing Aerith in DOC even though that's not really the focus of the story anymore? That writers should show Cloud seeing Aerith in Case of Denzel even though it's another character's story now?

Hasn't the "Why don't we see some big ole Cloti scenes in DC if they are a couple?" argument been used before?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
@Celes: Thank you very much for that, only I know a bare handful of Japanese words. And then only if they're spelled out. For instance, koibito I know, but however thats written in Japan is a total mystery to me. Still, pretty pictures framed by incomprehensible scribbles get you a thanks.

@Everyone: Ok, so I literally just rewatched ACC before I wrote this, and it brought a couple things to mind. None of them are really relevant to the LTD, beyond the fact that the whole movie supports Cloti if only by the absolute lack of Clerith to be found within unless you watch the movie while wearing pink glasses or drinking koolaid. But, I still have to ask: Who's dumbass idea was it to change the music for the "passed out in the flowerbed" scene? Used to be the screen cuts to the drop of water, music relevant to Aerith who goes hand in hand with such occurrences (plus it is her church/flowerbed) played, and we slowly rotated around Cloud and Tifa all knocked out and looking quite nice next to each other. Now for some reason its the exact same scene... with the Nibelheim music. WTF? Aside from it having once been Cloud and Tifa's hometown (ahhhh the birthplace of Cloti as it were) what the hell does Nibelheim have to do with that scene? And yes I know that same song was played earlier in the game, but I still connect it with Nibelheim, much like 'Under the Rotting Pizza' plays on Mount Nibel for no real reason, but its still the theme of the Slums.

This has been your daily dose of random bullshit.

The name of the track is 'anxious heart', natch. This, interestingly, reminds me of all the interesting names Theme of Tifa remixes have.
From BC and LO we have 'Beyond the Death' and 'Brief Reunion', while Case of Denzel has 'Connected Heart'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom