Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Bella I hope you don't think I've ever said anything like that because I'd never want to offend you. And I agree with you. Why are the only options either she's over Zack OR SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY LOLS!

She's not crazy.... I know Zack broke her heart and I do realize she loved him, but I still do believe she loves Cloud as well. I mean CoLW revolved around Cloud and only Cloud, no Zack at all. If she loves Zack more than Cloud she has an odd way of showing it.

Vendel

Banned
Define "true love". When she died, she was in love with Cloud.

I personally doubt it. She cared for him sure. But after coming to grips that he is not the reincarnation of Zack? I don't think she was 'in love' with him at that point.

She can't fall out of love with Cloud and back in love with Zack after she dies.

She never fell out of love with Zack. And seeing as she never once tries and reunites with Cloud (in the romantic sense) AND IS WITH ZACK. I highly doubt she is still getting wet over him.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
She never fell out of love with Zack. And seeing as she never once tries and reunites with Cloud (in the romantic sense) AND IS WITH ZACK. I highly doubt she is still getting wet over him.
Isn't it possible she didn't try to reunite with him in the romantic sense because she knows he's with Tifa?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Q has a point, with regards to CotLS. One would presume that, if she's been paying attention to whats going on among the living (poor girl might've had to watch what went on under the Highwind) that she's figured out at least a bit more about the real Cloud, and she still thinks of him as her beloved/desired person/other definitions of koibito that do not require mutual feelings.

Isabella

Your Mom
As I recall, Aerith wasn't thinking about anyone in COLW until she sensed Seph was thinking about him. She's not in the Lifestream thinking, I am SO over Zack, bring on Cloud! No, she sensed a danger to Cloud and it made her think of him. If Seph were having thoughts of hurting Tifa she might have thought of her too.

I'm not saying this negates feelings for Cloud. I just don't think COL is all we should consider when talking about her feelings. It's one small peace of the puzzle.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
As I recall, Aerith wasn't thinking about anyone in COLW until she sensed Seph was thinking about him.
So she wasn't thinking about Zack either, right? :monster:

And she said Cloud was her beloved... if she still had feelings for Zack, why would she make such a statement?

Vendel

Banned
Isn't it possible she didn't try to reunite with him in the romantic sense because she knows he's with Tifa?

I don't think Aeirth knows or cares much about what is going on outside the LS. That is until she meets him.

And she said Cloud was her beloved... if she still had feelings for Zack, why would she make such a statement?

Oh I don't know Maybe the BIG EVIL GUY HAVING BUTTSEX FANTASIES ABOUT CLOUD IN THE LIFESTREAM?

The very fact that she is with Zack in ACC. And never once tries to get all romancy with Cloud. Not to mention all the quotes about Z/A being TOGETHER. Tells me all I need to know.

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
(poor girl might've had to watch what went on under the Highwind)
Poor girl? Psh, more like fap fap fap.

I don't thtink Aeirth knows or cars much about what is going on outside the LS. That is until she meets him.
I disagree-- her duty was to watch over the planet from the Lifestream, and I believe she upheld that.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
And now Isabella has a good point. Aerith was pretty much just hanging out, being dead, until Sephylis becomes a threat again. And I agree, she probably would have still reacted/taken action if the threat in question was for Tifa or Nanaki or anyone on the team. Just wouldn't have used the word koibito in doing so.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
If the argument is that she was still in love with Zack and another argument is that "She wasn't thinking about Cloud in the lifestream until she met up with Sephy so she can't be in love with him" you can't say she was in love with Zack either. She wasn't thinking of Zack at all in the lifestream.

Vendel

Banned
If the argument is that she was still in love with Zack and another argument is that "She wasn't thinking about Cloud in the lifestream until she met up with Sephy so she can't be in love with him" you can't say she was in love with Zack either.

The point Q is that Aerith was not thinking about much of anything in the LS until she met sephy. "It had been awhile since she had worried".

She wasn't thinking of Zack at all in the lifestream.

The fact that Zack is with her kind of disproves that.

Isabella

Your Mom
As I recall, Aerith wasn't thinking about anyone in COLW until she sensed Seph was thinking about him.
So she wasn't thinking about Zack either, right?

I think where we're differing here is I don't think her consciousness, her sense of awareness is the same as it was in life. It's been a while since I read it so I could be wrong. She's not thinking about much except taking in her new reality until she stumbles onto Seph. She's certainly not thinking about her love life. When she starts thinking about Cloud its, oh Cloud, the guy I had feelings for shortly before I died. She's not comparing him to Zack. She may not even think of Zack until she comes across him.

Am I making sense? I just get the idea her awareness has been altered by this whole dying thing.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
The point Q is that Aerith was not thinking about much of anything in the LS until she met sephy. "It had been awhile since she had worried".

The fact that Zack is with her kind of disproves that.

Those would be mutually contradicting statements. You can't say "She wasn't thinking about anything in the LS, then turn around and claim that Zack being there with her proves she was thinking of him.

Also I point out it said it had been a while since she worried. You can think about stuff without worrying.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Okay really now, we can't just assume she had NEVER thought of Cloud up until that point... do we need the compilation to hold our hands like that and tell us what happens at every waking moment... Is it so far fetched to believe she had thought about Cloud beforehand?

Unlike some Q I don't think Aerith is a parasite living physically in peoples bodies.
No shit?... they're both in the lifestream which is huge. That's like me living here and saying my aunt, who's in Texas is with me.

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
Unlike some Q I don't think Aerith is a parasite living physically in peoples bodies.
all of a sudden Aerith is just gonna burst out of Cloud's chest, leaving her parasite babies behind

Isabella

Your Mom
Okay really not, we can't just assume she had NEVER thought of Cloud up until that point... do we need the compilation to hold our hands like that and tell us what happens at every waking moment... Is it so far fetched to believe she had thought about Cloud beforehand?

By that logic, who's to say she hadn't thought of Zack? And also, we have no idea what she thought when she did run into him.

Vendel

Banned
No shit?... they're both in the lifestream which is huge. That's like me living here and saying my aunt, who's in Texas is with me.

Again Q. The point is that Aerith never leaves the lifestream. Zack is with Aerith. So stating that Aerith never thought about Zack is disproved by the simple fact that he is there.

EverybodysGrudge said:
Dude, parasite theory has very little to do with what Q said. Around nothing, actually.

It had everything to do with it.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
By that logic, who's to say she hadn't thought of Zack? And also, we have no idea what she thought when she did run into him.

Point, but regardless of why, she still thought of Cloud and called him her beloved... odd thing to do for someone who loves another man.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Again Q. The point is that Aerith never leaves the lifestream. Zack is with Aerith. So stating that Aerith never thought about Zack is disproved by the simple fact that he is there.

It had everything to do with it.

Someone please explain this to me?

Vendel

Banned
Point, but regardless of why, she still thought of Cloud and called him her beloved... odd thing to do for someone who loves another man.

Oh shit. Cloud thought of Aerith first when Sephy stabbed him. Odd thing to do when you have a GF. CLOTI IS FINISHED!!!!!!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
no, no it's not. That's Clerith like reasoning. Again the lifestream is huge... am I thinking about my Aunt because she's in Texas? What kind of reasoning is that?

Explain if Zack is there SHE MUST BE THINKING ABOUT HIM!

Oh shit. Cloud thought of Aerith first when Sephy stabbed him. Odd thing to do when you have a GF. CLOTI IS FINISHED!!!!!!
Uh did Cloud say "you killed my beloved?" no he did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom