Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

Your Mom
Ah ha! No more "they don't say what kind of feelings" because they do! Feelings of desire. For each other.

The End

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
This thread is truly capable of amazing things. It went from a catastrofuck to made-of-win in a day.

And all thanks to Vendel. O.o

Worldview shattered. I need some alcohol.

ff13-oerba-dia-vanille.jpg

「目覚めてからの13時間は…
世界観の終わりの始まりだった」

Now I accidentally clicked on that spoiler and have to kill my brain with bleach.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Guys this is serious... you do realize this ENDS the love triangle right here right? I mean yeah it's only the HIGH affection value but... isn't that like considered cannon? Aren't there other sources that ignore the low affection scene?

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Ah ha! No more "they don't say what kind of feelings" because they do! Feelings of desire. For each other.

The End

I desire pumpkin pie. In fact, I demand it. Doesn't mean I want a committed relationship with it, Bella. Stop pushing your unrealistic Clotiness onto every statement. It's all up to interpretation. Taking the literal words in their proper context ruins that experience for the gamer, ffs.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Guys this is serious... you do realize this ENDS the love triangle right here right? I mean yeah it's only the HIGH affection value but... isn't that like considered cannon?
You know, I think many of us felt that way with the koibito listed in Tifa's profile, buuuut we all know how that turned out.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Theres no way around this one.. none, the ONLY way around it is to say the High Affection one isn't cannon. If we can just prove that it is...

Sorry im excited :excited:

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Guys this is serious... you do realize this ENDS the love triangle right here right? I mean yeah it's only the HIGH affection value but... isn't that like considered cannon?

Cloud acts the same way towards Yuffie the next day no matter which HW scene you get. That seems to suggest that he and Tifa ended up doing the same thing anyway.

Isabella

Your Mom
We felt that way with koibito. We felt that way after the "chocobo stable" interview. We felt that way after the most recent Nojima interview. Let's face it, this will never end. "sex doesn't mean you love somebody!" Nevermind what a strange choice that'd be to make if CxA is the intended love. "Let's create an epic, love conquers death love story. And while we're at it, let's have Cloud fuck that slutty other girl he has no interest in!" Nevertheless, this thing will never be over.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Yeah I guess I haven't been here as long as some of you... I do remember the Nojima interview... I'm still amazed at what happened with that. I wonder what this one will be like :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
The world better be a different place when I wake up tomorrow.

But I doubt it will, except for more "you think it means that but it so doesn't" :awesome:

Theres no way around this one.. none, the ONLY way around it is to say the High Affection one isn't cannon. If we can just prove that it is...

20th Anniversary Ultimania Story. Talks about important scenes in the games, and for FFVII, the highwind scene is one of them, and it only talks about and shows screens of the high affection version. (from the little bits my brother has translated for me, it might mention it but he translated all the screens and those are from the high version).

SE hardly ever mentions the low one. I consider the low one similar to not getting Zack's flashbacks. Because the low one is more missing the important stuff than completely different. Same if you missed out on the Zack flashbacks, doesn't mean it didn't happen canon wise.

Isabella

Your Mom
Quex, maybe you should go open up a new thread on this at TNC. You'll probably be treated to more "up to interpretationz!" and some more ribbon nonsense. (Hey, do you think they put Tifa's red ribbon to good use under the HW?")

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

It already is. U20 Scenario FTW. Like Balth said, it's already confirms.
For comparison, all four dates are cited as 'important scenes'. Only one Highwind scene.

But yeah, this doesn't so much end the LTD as shoot down the last few pockets of token resistance, whether or not they admit it does or not. We're currently at the 'they're all in the dock yet insist they will be victorious' stage.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Quex, maybe you should go open up a new thread on this at TNC. You'll probably be treated to more "up to interpretationz!" and some more ribbon nonsense. (Hey, do you think they put Tifa's red ribbon to good use under the HW?")

The thing is the only ones who debate there are Cali and Shroudy, Shroudy will question the translation (he has that right) and Cali... well... I'd rather here Anastar's view on it if we're gonna have anyone's.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
The thing is the only ones who debate there are Cali and Shroudy, Shroudy will question the translation (he has that right) and Cali... well... I'd rather here Anastar's view on it if we're gonna have anyone's.

Not the way he 'questions' he doesn't.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Oh sorry guys, we were wrong. Cloud and Tifa didn't have sex because in the cut away they're fully clothed and in the next scene they're still fully clothed.. guess we should take it all back.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Oh sorry guys, we were wrong. Cloud and Tifa didn't have sex because in the cut away they're fully clothed and in the next scene they're still fully clothed.. guess we should take it all back.

Yeah. I call bullshit. Why? Because I'm not going to sleep outdoors naked, and no reasonably sane person will either.

No matter how mild a January it is.

Isabella

Your Mom
Um, aren't we talking about little Lego characters who don't even have opposable thumbs?

But we told you they'd come up with something silly. How do you counter Word of God saying they wanted each other in a non-silly way?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom