Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Telcontar

Donator
Latest episode spoiler
I loved the lie detector scene with Ward. The part where he actually told the "truth" by saying that he came back for Skye. Oh man oh man oh man!

General post-winter soldier spoiler
Ever since they revealed that Ward was part of Hydra, I've had this feeling that Triplett's gonna replace him by the end of the season. And you know what? I welcome it. He fits in well with the team. I love the "love triangle"/tension between Fitz and him. It's so funny seeing Fitz jealous!

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Brilliant news. Hopefully, this'll give them the chance to make it bigger and better.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
That season finale was at least as good as the Castle season finale was bad. Best season finale this year, probably.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
That's what I'm talking about, now that was a pretty awesome season finale. Castle and SHIELD are going in the opposite direction. While Castle is declining fast, SHIELD is doing the exact opposite.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Oh boy.

Season 2 now please? :(

That Garrett fakeout scene with Coulson just blowing him away. :wacky:

I wonder what's gonna happen to Fitz. Looks like he might end up a vegetable. =/

So, season 2 is basically gonna be Phil Coulson: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., eh? :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_n5jl94EAk71rrl12ro3_250.gif

tumblr_n5jl94EAk71rrl12ro5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n5jl94EAk71rrl12ro2_250.gif

tumblr_n5jl94EAk71rrl12ro1_250.gif

tumblr_n5jowirrfd1rrl12ro1_500.gif

tumblr_n5jowirrfd1rrl12ro2_500.gif

tumblr_n5jl41C5ef1tzzcoxo1_250.gif

tumblr_n5jqpcUvcp1qm8jfmo2_250.gif

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Following the season one finale, executive producers Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen previewed a few things that the show will explore in season 2. The first is the fate of Fitz, which Whedon says is still in flux:

Well, we know how he feels. But we're not positive how he made it through — or how far he made it through. There are still some questions to be answered there.
The two also said that Triplett would continue to be around next season and that they "actually cannot talk" about whether Patton Oswalt's return was as a clone, LMD, or twin. The executive producers did talk about what the major theme will be and how Ward's journey will parallel Coulson's:

Whedon: We saw in the finale it was a little bit of one step at a time with helping Garrett and now that they reached the finish line, he was looking to Garrett for answers and Garrett's not giving them to him, which emotionally affected Ward. For the first time he's lost, and how that will play out in Season 2 is one of the things we're excited to explore.

Tancharoen: In a way, there's a nice parallel between Agent Ward and Agent Coulson, two men who've sort of been stripped of everything they've believed in and are left with nothing — all of them, collectively, are searching for their purpose. What is the purpose of S.H.I.E.L.D.? How will they define themselves now? Now that Garrett is gone, what does that mean for Ward? Will he come to something on his own? That is something we hope to explore in Season 2.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Have fun binge-watching this. :monster:

Certainly beats having to put up with the atrocious scheduling. :P

Thankfully, season 2 should be better in that regard. No movies to tie in with (except maybe Age of Ultron towards the end) and they're going for half-season arcs with Agent Carter in between.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Clark Gregg said:
Well, Coulson got to watch himself pre-memory wipe describing why he thought the whole Tahiti Project was a bad idea. He was talking about all the things that were happening to the people they were using on it and why he suggested they can the whole thing — and looked pretty shaken while he was saying it. So I've got to suspect that some of the stuff he saw and some of those patients have some version of the stuff that's going to happen to him. So we go from having no SHIELD at all, with a director on the run, to a tiny Guerrilla SHIELD with Agent Coulson at its head, and maybe not in his own right head. That sounds fun. That sounds like an interesting Season 2.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Excellent. Carlie, Marcus and myself have our second night in at London sorted then. :monster:

Edit: Or at least we will when we know when the UK airs it. Pretty sure it aired like 2-3 days after and I remember watching it with Marcus last year.

Top Bottom