Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I think they're either doing this because viewership has gone down or because of the Winter Olympics.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Probably Olympics. Ratings for the show have been fairly strong if I recall correctly.

I was actually planning to forget about the series for a few weeks so I can just get a bunch of episodes at once and then binge-watch. :p

Castle's also on break. IT'S INFURIATING. D:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
stan_lee_shield.jpg

:monster:

So...
Can anyone explain to me what the blue thing in the tube was?

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
EDIT: Beat me to it, but I'll post anyway

So...
Can anyone explain to me what the blue thing in the tube was?

The only thing I can imagine is a Frost Giant of some kind (from Thor's realm, I think they're shape-shifters) or a Centaurian which may be a Guardians of the Galaxy/Kree tie-in. If it's Strontian then it kind of falls into X-Men territory.

But I like my assumption better: It's a Tyrant. Let the T-virus flow through you agents. :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
This is ridiculous. =/

Just as the show itself seems to pick up some pace, they kill the momentum with stupid scheduling.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It is known. -_-

I mean at least last week we had that MCU special but what's the fucking excuse for tomorrow?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
At the very least, the show will have no more breaks until the finale.

2nd season will then be called Agents of U.N.E.M.P.L.O.Y.M.E.N.T.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well I now can say I'm really looking forward to the episode that's gonna tie into The Winter Soldier and I really hope they don't fuck it up like the Thor one because this one has the potential to be fantastic.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So, yesterday's episode...

Guess that was the last time for Sitwell on AoS. Goodbye, don't let the metal arm hit you on the way out. :monster:

Shit's getting real, it seems. Is Victoria Hand HYDRA?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Maybe, I think it was obvious from the start that she wasn't good. It would make since if she's HYDRA considering what's about to happen.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Farewell
Agent Sitwell. I kinda liked you at Item 47 too... shame you had to be Hailing HYDRA. Don't let the metal arm hit you on the way out to hell.

Wonder how Coulson and his agents are gonna be working now Shield's dead as of the next two or next episode.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Executive producer Maurissa Tancharoen on the future of the team:

Survival is a huge part of it. There is no more tapping into big S.H.I.E.L.D. through the holo-comm. The guns you have on the plane are the guns you have. They're basically left with the bare minimum.

Clark Gregg says:

The show is about a company man who finds out that everything he's dedicated his life to is not what he thought it was. To have everything dissolve around him to the point that S.H.I.E.L.D. itself is in smoking ruins (and have) that crisis of faith is such an amazing thing to explore.

... I'm a little old for it, but I'm the one texting, 'OMG! OMG! Oh no, you traitor!' It's kind of hilarious. People are racing to their car to read the new scripts and find out what new Hydra betrayal is going to be revealed.
[USA Today]

Elizabeth Henstridge talked about how Simmons will react:

Simmons desperately wants to be like, 'It doesn't matter,' but she's lost for the first time, as everything she believes in is challenged. This is the first time that she's not positive about a situation.

Episode 1.19 will be called "The Only Light in the Darkness" and episode 1.20 will be "Nothing Personal."

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Well, the new episode was every bit as good as promised. The show has definitely grown the beard by now.

Definitely did not see some of the plot twists coming at all. Hand not being the Clairvoyant I saw coming a mile away (she was too superficially unpleasant to be the real villain), but Ward being evil I didn't see. Though that stinger made me wonder if there's more going on; he seemed awfully quiet.

R.I.P. in peace Agent Hand; we barely knew ye :sadpanda:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I was expecting her to be a Hydra agent but I was really hoping she wasn't the Clairvoyant because she wasn't an interesting character. The Garrett thing I saw coming because Bill Paxton is a big name. Ward also possibly being Hydra is something that I wanted to happen because he's such a boring character that needed something to spice him up.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Shit got real, son.

Ward shooting Hand. Didn't see that coming. Goddamn you.

Episode was really good. Definitely starting to feel like they had to hold back and fill the first half with filler and constant breaks just to wait until The Winter Soldier is out.

I liked how the end of episode logo was Hydra's. :P

lol@Brett Dalton's twitter showing his true colors :monster:

Also, unsurprisingly, Sam Jackson will be back for the finale

Last edited:
Top Bottom