Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I might subsnirb to a service like Hulu or something and go legal for my tv needs in the future now that I know there's a Firefox add-on for circumventing the IP block. :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Season 2 could see the return of Miles Lydon, the Rising Tide member and Skye's ex-boyfriend, as part of the underground SHIELD is forced to mine for whatever resources they can muster. "A huge part of Coulson's job right now is to sort of reach out and try to find all the resources he can get. Does the Rising Tide play into that? Maybe," said Maurissa Tancharoen.

The next season will also continue the paranoia from the end of season one. Said Jeffrey Bell:

Once we could say 'HYDRA' and there were double-crosses and spies in our midst, the show got really interesting, and so [we're] continuing that with SHIELD and Coulson not willing to trust people and not willing to bring people in, but having to because he doesn't have as many resources; we think we can keep that 'trust no one' alive.
There won't, however, be another massive event: "Fortunately there will not be a movie that comes out that destroys SHIELD, so our approach is definitely different this year. In terms of game-changers, that's hard to beat," said Jed Whedon.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Yeah I'm not waiting 2/3 days, I'll watch it online.
You're missing the point. You're in England then, you puta. :monster:

So you'd rather wait another week to watch it online when you can watch before then?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Limited edition poster available at Comic Con:

53c851643c36c.jpg

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Let's hope not. It's really not necessary anyway since she was a character -- and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent -- in her own right long before she got reduced to "Hawkeye's dead wife -- but wait, not really since we've got this Skrull imposter story going on and we can make it turn out that was a Skrull who died sixteen years ago nevermindhowthisfuckswithcontinuityandmakesnosenseinthecontextofeitherstory."

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
What! how could Krees ever come to earth! that's preposterous! They're too busy being pricks on another quadrant of the galaxy! :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
tumblr_lmas7aksvU1qj36hw.gif

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
So it's confirmed to be her younger self and not old self, excellent. I suspect it'll be an important flashback, or even something to lead us into her solo series.

Top Bottom