Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Those last 10 minutes, just holy shit.
Shouldn't that scene have gotten a viewer discretion advised?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So, last episode Ward shaved off his beard and transformed into Matthew Fox and this episode they go to Oahu aka the island LOST was filmed on. :shifty:

Edit:
Wow, this show can get surprisingly gory at times. Poor Skye's mom.

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
So they went to Puerto Rico. I couldn't stop laughing for a whole ten minutes. :monster:

We keep edging nearer and nearer to Skye's background this season and while there are others things I'm liking this season, this is the one I'm loving right now.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The obvious has been confirmed, the alien was a Kree. :awesomonster:

But wtf, did they kill off Mack? You can't kill off Mack. He was likeable and a bro. :(

I don't believe anything until I see the body though.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I've been to "La Garita del Diablo" several times. Am I going to turn into an Inhuman? :O

Tripp got shot last week and Mack is possibly dead this week. C'mon SHIELD this is very unoriginal. Is worse with Tripp because he's been here since season 1 but didn't gte promoted to opening credits going into season 2. Yet new white guy Lance did.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Holy crap.

Waiting for the next half of the season is gonna be painfully long, even with Agent Carter coming up.

When Skye shot Ward I was literally shouting "DAYYYYYYUUUM". :lol: You go, girl!

And then that ending...

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Most of the episode was great until
they unsurprisingly went and killed off Tripp. He was such an interesting character with so much potential but they did absolutely nothing with it. Worse he dies just as Mack gets better, subtle SHIELD, subtle.

So
Inhumans, no one saw that coming, amirite? Since Sky's real name is Daisy that makes her Daisy Johnson aka Quake from the comics and that makes The Doctor Calvin Zabo aka Doctor Hyde. So who's Raina supposed to be?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
tumblr_ne2qff0QBb1sivh61o3_500.gif

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So regarding
aka Doctor Hyde, I don't think he's an Inhuman in the show. He's never actually seen touching the Diviner and said he wasn't special like Skye's mother who was obviously an Inhuman.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Olmos will play Robert Gonzales, whose debut this spring in “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” will have massive repercussions for Director Coulson and his team.

That's the power of the Adama Glare:

6315079279_0541699200.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Excited.

I'm still fucking pissed about Tripp. I feel this was basically the entirety of his role in season 2:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Tbh I think Agent Carter has been better than SHIELD, they have done more with less.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
They're completely different appeals to me. Agent Carter is excellent background, but Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is more about the current growing MCU.

X :neo:

Top Bottom