Mass Effect Series

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Femshep is made of win.

Mshep is a woman-beater. Which just isn't cool.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Does the gender of your Shepard change anything in the story/gameplay beyond romance?
nope, though this is very disappointed for all the girls who wanted to romance Tali in the second game.

DAMN YOUUUUUU BIOWAREEEEEEE

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
nope, though this is very disappointed for all the girls who wanted to romance Tali in the second game.

DAMN YOUUUUUU BIOWAREEEEEEE

Get enough people to bitch loud enough in their forums and they'll probably fix that for you. That's how Tali became an option in the first place.

Isn't it great to have a company that listens to its fans?

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Get enough people to bitch loud enough in their forums and they'll probably fix that for you. That's how Tali became an option in the first place.

Isn't it great to have a company that listens to its fans?
YES, WHY YES IT IS

*STARES IN THE GENERAL DIRECTION OF SQUARE ENIX* ಠ_ಠ

Splintered

unsavory tart
Isn't the next big thing the introduction of male-gay options? I know a lot of fans were pissed off because they didn't include it.

EDIT:

That and Joker.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
No, Joker is in a relationship with my ship and that's all there is to it.

Plus, my god, Shepard would break him into 1000 pieces. You'd need Dr. Chakwas next to the bed.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
No, Joker is in a relationship with my ship and that's all there is to it.

Plus, my god, Shepard would break him into 1000 pieces. You'd need Dr. Chakwas next to the bed.
You know I once read a femShepxJoker fic with the prompt 'delicate sex'. And I think I will leave that at that.

Splintered

unsavory tart
If Shepard can sleep with Garrus- then Joker can find a way. He is galaxy's best pilot, he can maneuver anything /lame joke.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I wish we had our own ME forum. Not that Bioware's isn't already the best place for discussion, but we could hold our own.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
So I kinda just started ME.

I think I'm getting it. Geth are like unsexy Cylons and Husks are like zombies except they're possessed by machines and not parasites. And Turians are like those monsters in Buffy during that episode where Xander was all hot and shirtless.

My shep looked really hot when I made her, but in motion she looks kinda weird :sadpanda:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
My shep looked really hot when I made her, but in motion she looks kinda weird :sadpanda:

This. No matter how hard I try I end up making her bug-eyed and a little strange-faced. She looks hawt only from a couple angles, and it doesn't help that back then Bioware's definition of lighting were jagged shadows and highlights that look like the reflection off plastic :awesome:

Also is it wierd that when Tali was talking to me about the flotilla I kept thinking it was a veiled commentary on China's military-styled governance and the One-Child Policy? :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
i designed my femshep to look like me.

take that as you will

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I always make my Femshep a redhead with that default short side swept cut.

I tried making her with black hair but it just wasn't the same. I hear Jennifer Hale bark at people and I think angry redhead.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA

Code please.
htzeye.png

I always make my Femshep a redhead with that default short side swept cut.

I tried making her with black hair but it just wasn't the same. I hear Jennifer Hale bark at people and I think angry redhead.

She is so a redhead it just fits perfectly.

I tried once to just tweek a few little things but when I went to play it just felt like this was an impostor pretending to be femshep.

Top Bottom