Mass Effect Series

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Just completed ME1 for the first time.

Its now elected into my fav games of all time list.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Blech.

Mass Effect IS my favourite series of all time and potentially my most valued story of all time. I cannot profess my love for it any more than I already do. With that said, Mass Effect 1 is always a chore for me. It is a good day or two's work I must do in order to fully enjoy the ME2 & ME3 experiences.

Lex

Administrator
^You could always spam the thread with fanart. I often have the urge to do this but somehow I think my rampant mShenko obsession would not be appreciated in this thread.

Fuck it, I think I'll do it anyway. When none of you are expecting it.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Dude, I love all 3 games ;-; where did you get this idea from

I think he's confusing you with me. :monster: I don't hate the game but like Joe I find it to be a chore to get to the true prize ME2. I find the gameplay to be annoying, I've made no secret that I absolutely despise the Mako, the story was a somewhat not nearly as interesting copy of Knights of the Old Republic and with the exception of Wrex the rest of the squad wasn't all that memorable and I've seen them before.

I often have the urge to do this but somehow I think my rampant mShenko obsession would not be appreciated in this thread.

:whistle:

Fuck it, I think I'll do it anyway. When none of you are expecting it.

Lex when it comes to you we'll always be expecting it. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
tumblr_mi31jyJ9Z81rvkqguo1_1280.png

tumblr_mi31jyJ9Z81rvkqguo2_1280.png

tumblr_mi31jyJ9Z81rvkqguo3_1280.png

tumblr_mi31jyJ9Z81rvkqguo4_1280.png

tumblr_mi31jyJ9Z81rvkqguo5_1280.png

tumblr_mi31jyJ9Z81rvkqguo6_r1_1280.png

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Oh Lex, Shenko will carry on beyond the series. These fools don't know what they're missing. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
It's numerous images and I know, I was just forcing people to look at it :desu:

But it's totally cool now because we're on the next page. Mwahaha (assuming everyone uses forum default... I'll go change it just incase).

Also have some more Kaidan

tumblr_mztkncnTd51snzcnao1_500.png

Lex

Administrator
calling someone a troll when they're simply spreading mshenko love to those who need it is a violation of some sort of mshenko related rule i made up

don't make me mod battle you

i will win i know all the buttons

also

tumblr_mliiz2LFc31rkj1kfo1_500.png

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
calling someone a troll when they're simply spreading mshenko love to those who need it is a violation of some sort of mshenko related rule i made up

don't make me mod battle you

i will win i know all the buttons

tumblr_muncojQ3yd1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Come at me bro.

Lex

Administrator
Holy fuck I did not know London Philharomic have released 2 video game albums. On the first is Suicide Mission from ME2. On the second:

ITS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I find they don't do so well on the synth-heavy tracks, since they seem to replace them with electric guitar and it doesn't quite... flow..? as nicely as they do on the original track. Strings tend to be a little sharper, though 9 times out of 10 their brass sections actually improve on the originals (holy shit that french horn on the Skyrim piece is fucking amazing)~

Mass Effect music is just the bomb in general, though

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Playing that game on Insanity was a nightmare for me, absolutely dreading what the third game has in store for me on that difficulty. I've only gone past Mars and I probably stopped because I was raging about dying a lot. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Meh, Insanity in ME2 is more enjoyable/ challenging than in ME3. ME3 Insanity isn't really all that challenging, but I died more because the vanguard's Charge-Nova-Nova was seriously overpowered. Occasionally (and by that I mean only slightly less than often) Biotic charge will fuck up in ME3 and not allow you to use it when you should be able to, resulting in deaths that otherwise wouldn't happen.

Health is a lot more squishy feeling in ME3 than it is in 2. Also I missed the enemy health bars that were analogue-like rather than the blocks in ME3, they were much cooler.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Top Bottom