Mass Effect Series

Lex

Administrator
FACE MODEL COSPLAY PANEL AAAAAAAAAA LUCIANO COSTA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

On another note I've been wondering exactly where all my fucking information is regarding the bioware panel at this pax east NO ONE WILL GIVE ME INFORMATION SURELY SOME BASTARD IS LIVE TWEETING IT OR SOME SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAA

EDIT:

tumblr_n3xya84xDn1qjl1wro3_250.gif

tumblr_n3xzh46kaK1qjl1wro1_250.gif

BIOTIC BOOTY

I LOVE HIM

AND HE'S GAY

moving to california brb

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
The trilogy is £15.99 (14.39 with PS+) on the Easter sale for PS3. Grab it if you haven't already!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Nope.
I own two copies of the trilogy on 360, one copy of the trilogy on PC and a copy of ME & ME2 on PS3.

Much to Carlie's chagrin I will not be purchasing ME3 for PS3. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
This is one of my favourite interactions in the entire series. I knew it existed but didn't know the whole dialogue before, I was waiting to do it myself. It's one of those ones 99% of people will miss because you need to leave the Tuchanka: Turian Platoon mission until after you recruit Kaidan and Tali (you also need to complete the Rannoch segment to have Tali in engineering) before completing Tuchanka: Bomb (Well technically you don't but you kind of do since there's a 3 mission timer before Bomb expires after completing Turian Platoon). And you need to take Kaidan with you. The same interaction occurs with slight dialogue changes if you take both of them to Tuchanka: Bomb.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
And you know the fact that most of us don't have Kaidan. :monster:

But srsly though I'm glad you finally got that conversation, stuff like that shouldn't be restricted to doing a mission in a very specific and rather hard manner and I'll say it again Tali shouldn't have been again left to be recruited in the second half of the game.

Lex

Administrator
And you know the fact that most of us don't have Kaidan. :monster:

But srsly though I'm glad you finally got that conversation, stuff like that shouldn't be restricted to doing a mission in a very specific and rather hard manner and I'll say it again Tali shouldn't have been again left to be recruited in the second half of the game.

Nonsense, this "most of us" you speak of. To my knowledge me, Jess and Joe all have Kaidan alive. There will be others.

Lex

Administrator
BECAUSE ASH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE AND IS AN EVIL RELIGION LOVING HOBAG

totes kidding i mean im sure she's lovely IRL

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
One of the few things we truly agree on. :P

It IS interested that there's no Ash equivalent, though.

I've never had a problem with Ash, never found her supposedly super racist comments to be that big of a deal especially considering that I played ME1 for the first time straight after I finished DA2 and oh boy Anders and Fenris. Her comments in comparison were stupid but not malicious. Also I quite like Kimberly Brooks, she's pretty good VA.

Lex - How did you miss Ami from that list? :monster:

Lex

Administrator
So I've been watching someone on YouTube do a blind PT of the Mass Effect series (with commentary) and it's super enjoyable. It's like reliving moments I had when I first played the games.

But anyway he romanced Liara in ME1. He hasn't done LotSB yet and when he went to see Liara he was like "she's so cold, I feel sad, why doesn't she love me". And then he almost romanced Tali but then backed out at the last minute by saying it'd be too dangerous.

And I realised that if I was ever to do a straight romance with a male shepard my LI would be Tali, absolutely 100%. I thought it would be Liara but I just think the Tali romance is adorable. Lesbo option goes to Liara obvs, but I do like Traynor also.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
I would really like the to remake the first game to be more in the style of the other two games. Or maybe convert them all in to one extended game. I know either idea would take a lot of work that no company is ever going to put in. Still, it is what I would like out of the series at this point.

Top Bottom