CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Talibrations all the way.

tumblr_n3god7L1TY1tuj3wso1_500.jpg

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Lex, you should be honoured your words rang true with me the first time when you said I'd enjoy Kaidan. I totally do enjoy him and I have specific saves when I can enjoy him more. ;)

Carlie's plan is probably the best, I just really want to see the other romances (without looking at YouTube vids!) and how they pan out on my own terms. So Ashley first and then Liara on my femShep run. Both playthroughs will obviously be on the Gamerspective YouTube channel.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Speaking of my LP, the next episode is finally up after nearly two months. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I've spent the past three hours watching videos on YouTube. Too many feels, too much laughter. Much wanting to smash Bioware a la Wrex style.

Like, why did I join this freedom?

YES, I REMEMBER.

IT WAS CARLIE.

AND YOU TOO, LEX.

MUCH PAIN.

MUCH FEELS.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Hate to say it but the Penny Arcade forum thread is vastly superior to this one

r1SLzOd.gif

Keep up! :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
BSN has always been a cesspit :monster:

Lex

Administrator
adios "much speculation from everyone"

don't let robust conclusions hit you on the ass on the way out

EDIT: Oh balls that was Mac Walters, I forgot. Take him with you Casey! PLEASE DEAR GOD

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Found a mod for mass effect 3 that replaces renegade dialog options with Archer lines from Archer (I know how redundant that statement sounds). Almost makes me want to play the game again... note that I said "almost".

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
lawl I've put like literally almost 600 hours into Mass Effect 3

That shit has plenty of legs :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I only got around to these games last year and well I'm pretty stupid for putting it off for so long. :p I didn't get to play any of the worthwhile dlc and I haven't seen the extended cut ending either. Are they included in the trilogy edition?

Lex

Administrator
It depends on the platform.

PC trilogy comes with both DLC's for ME1 and none for 2 and 3.
Xbox 360 Trilogy comes with no DLC.
PS3 Trilogy comes with all of it in ME1 and ME2 aside from the Arrival DLC for ME2 and the Pinnacle Station DLC form ME1 which wasn't ported to the system at all.

They all come with Cerberus Network which is like a news service on the main menu but only if it's a new copy of the game.

The reason the PS3 version has more is because ME2 came out for PS3 about a year after ME2 came out originally. It has a few engine upgrades and all the DLC up til that point so the only one it doesn't have is Arrival which came out after. ME1 is the same situation - it didn't release for PS3 until about 6 months after Mass Effect 3 released and the team that ported it couldn't port Pinnacle Station.

So the trilogy is really just a repackage of all 3 games released in a bundle deal.

I'm waiting for them to port it to PS4 in (hopefully) an Ultimate Edition with all the DLC. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Extended Cut should be free to download, in any case (that is, if it's not there)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
For any/all interested, here's my personal list of required and unrequired DLC for anybody new to the trilogy looking for the complete experience. There might be some here that disagree but to me the dlcs in the top list are all you need for the perfect experience.

Must have
ME1 - Bring Down The Sky
ME2 - Kasumi - Stolen Memory
ME2 - Zaeed - Price of Revenge
ME2 - Lair of the Shadow Broker
ME2 - Arrival
ME3 - From Ashes
ME3 - Leviathan
ME3 - Omega
ME3 - Citadel

Good, but not compulsory

ME2/ME3 - Genesis 1/2 (This is really cool but only really a valid if you are skipping ME1/ME2 which you really ought not to for a full experience)
ME2 - Firewalker Pack
ME2 - Overlord
ME2 - Normandy Crash Site
ME2 & ME3 - Weapon Packs (these aren't at all necessary but the quality of the weapons are pretty good so if you really want some more variety grab 'em)

Avoid
ME1 - Pinnacle Station (Realllllly not worth it)
ME2 & ME3 - All alternate appearance packs (do not add enough to the game to warrant a price tag, unlike the weapons)
If you look through whatever version of the games you buy and you realise that something from the top list is missing, I'd definitely recommend rectifying that immediately.

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
As an addendum, Arrival and Leviathan are directly relevant to the overarching plot of Mass Effect. From Ashes is almost just as important, while most of the other ones are mostly ancillary character arcs. The majority of them are pretty awesome though, and out of all of them Lair of the Shadow Broker is my absolute favourite.

Top Bottom