Mass Effect Series

Lex

Administrator
If it doesn't include all the DLC I'll be pretty pissed tbh. I don't see them making any major changes in other areas but yes, all the DLC and I'm super on board.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm already open to buy the trilogy for my PS4, if it includes all of DLCs I'll definitely buy it. One of the reasons I didn't buy the trilogy for my PS3 other than the fact I already had it for the 360 was that ME1 was missing the Pinnacle Station DLC.

Telcontar

Donator
@YanickRRoy (Studio Director for BioWare in Montréal):

Tweet 1: Excited to be heading to LA for E3 this morning. My last visit was 8 years ago!

Tweet 2: Mostly to learn from watching Dragon Age: Inquisition go through the gauntlet... Mostly. :-)

@Shinobi602 (One of GAF's resident leakers) later tweeted this:

YokwIvn.png

And then, I posted this:

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Lex

Administrator
i know who even is this flame troll merchant cthulhu

consider this your first infraction scurvy knave

your trolling days be endeth

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Which will go down to the actual price once the game is available for pre-order, not that you wouldn't pay 100$ for it. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I saw a guy getting off the tram with an N7 jacket, so I saluted him and said, "Commander!" in front of everyone. I loved the subsequent weird looks I got, but he just smiled and said thank you. Quite the looker, too. I love that language you can speak with someone by just seeing something simple like a jacket.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Pretty sure the Mass Effect fandom is trolling here. :monster:

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'm in a dilemma. Got back to where I was with my LP, now torn between Ashley and Liara for the romance. Originally, I was going to do Liara, Miranda and Kaidan in that order. But now I want an actual romance. And at the same time, I can't seem to make my own mind up.

Of course, I'm going to screw Miranda in ME2 because DAT ASS. But help a gal out, por favor?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
That is not a dilemma, maleshe and Ashley in ME1 then Miranda in ME2.

With femshep always Liara,

tumblr_n3fody6Ntl1qjsrxdo1_500.jpg

ALWAYS.

Top Bottom