Chloe Frazer
2720693-me4concept.jpg

2720694-masseffectconcept.jpg

2720701-concept2.jpg

2720709-conceptagain.jpg

2720710-conceptnew.jpg

2720711-moreconcept.jpg

2720713-conceptnew1.jpg

-Halo 4 writer Scott Schlerf will be working on the game.

-Now that Dragon Age: Inquisition is finished, the development for Mass Effect 4 will be kicked into full gear. With developers from the former moving to work on the latter.

-The game will include new alien races.

Lex

Administrator
Does anyone know where I can watch the developer conference that was on all day? Has it rendered on twitch yet?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Happy N7 Day yaaaaaaaaaaall

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
IDK about a remake, if they do I'd really like them to just make the frame rate consistent and some of the action-y cutscenes less jarring (I get serious sound sync issues for example). Actually that's all I want in any console game - normal, consistent frame rates.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i am about to play me1 for the first time

what can i do to make it gay from the start

also how long is this game on an average playthrough

Lex

Administrator
Respond neutrally to all squadmates until ME3 :monster:

Well that's not really true. Just tell them to fuck off if they try to come on to you :D.

First game took me about 60 hours first time through I think. That was being completionist weirdo though.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well he can still use the leftover dialogue from Kaidan's cut romance. I found it funny.

Lex

Administrator
Only if he's playing on PC, and I was sure Hito said somewhere previously he was playing on the PS3.

ooooooooo i'm so excited to hear your thoughts as you progress

My advice Hito: please stick with it, stick with it stick with it stick with it. ME1 can feel like a bit of a chore to get through. I found it OK but I'd already played the other two which are far far superior in terms of gameplay.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Genuinely hated ME1 when I played it.
Something, though, possessed me to pick up ME2 when it came out and it gave me new appreciation for ME1 and the entire series.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
There's some leftover dialogue in the console version too, well at least on the 360. That or my maleshep was really into Kaidan.

Lex

Administrator
@joe: ^I can see why. I don't know, I really enjoyed it but I think it's because I knew going in that I was in for a bit of a bumpy ride and I was just excited to experience the origin of the series more than anything else.

ME1 is like a homely slapdash version of a shooter. You can see the cracks everywhere and parts of it are a chore, but when it shines it really really shines. I've got to say ME1 feels like an absolute masterpiece on the PS3 compared to Dragon Age: Origins. Just in terms of framerate/ jitteryness and general moving around. I went back to ME1 after Origins and it's a bit like going from 10 to 120fps. Everything feels very smooth and reactionary in ME1 compared to DA: O which is hilarious because ME1 is by far the worst in the trilogy for gameplay.

There's some leftover dialogue in the console version too, well at least on the 360. That or my maleshep was really into Kaidan.

Please point me in the direction of this. As you can expect I exhausted all dialogue options with Kaidan and don't know what you're talking about so

LINK LINK LINK

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
trying to make a custom face in this game is really hard

i spent like 20 minutes doing it then had to restart because i didn't like the way it looked

i would appreciate a better way to look at the face you're making than just 'turn character head'. that's an interesting choice, but not really want i think works best. let me spin the head around completely

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yeah ME1 is just terrible with male faces. After many attempts to make a decent face in my first male playthrough I just gave up and decided to fix it in ME2.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Give these guys a break!
No, work them like slaves! :monster:

Totally agreed about ME1, the faces, etc. I'm STILL trying to get through my LP and finding myself a bit bored. I know that once I get near the end of it, my interest will pick up. I'm finding some assignments mildly interesting, but that's about it. ME2 is where the action really picks up and I can't wait to get to it.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
I just hit "random" until something decent looking comes up then I edit things from there.

Lex

Administrator
Sheploo ftw <3

I really like my custom femshep though. She actually looks a lot like Cassandra from DA now that I think about it.

Also you know they were looking for ME trilogy remaster feedback? I added a super random bit:

You know in the
Leviathan DLC at the end when the Leviathan speaks through the dead Doctor? I always thought it would have been so cool if they'd used the character that the player left on Virmire for that moment. I decided to tell them this would be a neat addition :monster:

There was also chat about adding ME3 combat to ME1, but the dev said this was unlikely.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Feedback for ME1 - Get rid of the Mako. Put music or something in the elevator on the Normandy, that shit is too slow and boring for such a short distance. Watching the warning from the prothean beacon once is quite enough, goddamn thing gives me a headache.

Lex

Administrator
They have to shorten the load times across all 3 games. They just have to.

From what I've read, if they're going to do this they're going to go above and beyond just making it look prettier. I've seen "seamless experience" banded about a lot. I don't know if I'd be on board with them un-separating the games though.

Telcontar

Donator
Talking about lifts... man, wish they'd bring it back for the next one! Loved those stupid conversations between the teammates.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Wrex trolling the other squadmembers in the elevator was one of the best parts about that game.

Top Bottom