Mass Effect Series

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i see tali is not confirmed to appear but garrus is

at least i get my turian bf

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
If I have to choose between Garrus and Kaidan, whelp, sorry Kaidan. Chicks dig scars doncha know.

Article is full of good things. Only thing I don't like is that any class can use any weapon, kinda takes away from the feeling of specialization.

Now all I need is moar lesbian romance options, and all will be well.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
WREX BECOMES A ROMANCABLE CHARACTER

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I think ME1's approach to weapon restrictions was actually the best: you had access to all types, but using one you weren't trained in wasn't usually efficient enough.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
NOBODY SHOW BROOKE. SHE DOESN'T NEED TO NOT SEE THANE

Also lol. I romanced Ash in my most recent playthrough, and sge was fairly stacked tbh. Not that her breasts in that pic are so big anyway.

Am excite about Liara tho. LIARA AND GARRUS AWESOMETIEM AW YEAH

but it makes me wonder how much of the ME2 folk will be playable. I get whys Mordin and Legion wouldn't be, but like, Thane? Samorinth? Miranda and Jacob? There's no reason they shouldn't be playable.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Meggy, you know what happened to thane even if you can't post about it so as to not upset brooke. <_<

WE DON'T KNOW YET THEY ARE JUST MAKING IT MORE EPIC WHEN WE FIND OUT

[/crazy]

Also, if it happens right after, I'm pretty sure Thane says he's still got a few months left as it is so I'm not sure we should think he's dead yet. God, it's hard to even use the 'D' word. :(

The game will by default feature a "previously on Mass Effect" comic to make decisions with if starting from scratch.

I'm looking forward to this. As much as I love the second game, I really didn't enjoy the first one all that much. Even then the idea of doing what kimble is doing playing through over and over just so I can get different experiences in the 3rd game sounds like it would get boring. So I'll enjoy once I've completed my perfect playthrough that I can go back, tweek things again, and get more of it.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Hey, it's fun ;.;

Although now I need to do three MORE runs, staying loyal to the first three squaddies.

...although I suppose I COULD do a second Akishep run where she cheats on Liara for Garrus...

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I'm going to do a new Shepard just because of Ashley

GODDAMN I HATE MAN SHEPARD ALREADY AND I HAVEN'T EVEN LANDED ON EDEN PRIME YET

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Man Shepard is the reason Mass Effect sat on my desk and gathered dust for a year after playing it for a grand 2 hours.

Even the prospect of romancing Ashley/Miranda/Jack is not enough to make me play maleshep.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
For those that read the books: James *Sanders*? Any relation to Kahlee, you think?

I was thinking about that as soon as I saw the name. I'd love to see some of those characters come into the game. I think there's a good chance of seeing
Kahlee with Anderson.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
*I* would like to see her as part of the crew. BUT THAT'S ME

I wonder how the timeline with that plays out, though. The last book takes place like six months after ME2, which raises the question of when Arrival takes place. MAYBE
GILLIAN
WILL BE PLAYABLE, OR AT LEAST ME'S VERSION OF SANDAL. ENCHANTMENT!

Speaking of retarded - anyone else excited to see Conrad back? :monster:

I'm also kinda bummed that my awesome guess about the opening of ME3 was wrong. Curse you, Alex ;.;

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
AKI'S OWN SHEP SAID FUCK YOU TO EVERYONE ME1 AND DECIDED TO JUMP GARRUS' BONES THE FIRST CHANCE SHE GOT

YOU ONLY HAVE TWOONE LIFE TO LIIIIVE

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
"reapers" spells "e-rapers" if you mix the letters around

btw I can't wait for them to show up so Shep can go to the Council like 'fucking told you so 8['

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Also lol. I romanced Ash in my most recent playthrough, and sge was fairly stacked tbh. Not that her breasts in that pic are so big anyway.

I'm playing through the first right now on PC, and Ashley isn't even remotely *stacked*, and I'm talking without armor. Her boobs have clearly gotten bigger.

I can take pics for comparison if you want.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
..... Her breasts don't suddenly get bigger outside of her clothes bro.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I'm playing through the first right now on PC, and Ashley isn't even remotely *stacked*, and I'm talking without armor. Her boobs have clearly gotten bigger.

I can take pics for comparison if you want.
When was the last time someone on the internet denied pictorial evidence of boobs?

Hisako

AKA
Come to think of it the first Mass Effect probably had the best love scenes out of any Bioware game

That's really sayin' something guys

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Not really, Mass Effect has the highest production values out of any Bioware game.

Hisako

AKA
No I'm referring to the fact that people are actually naked in Mass Effect 1

where in every other Bioware RPG it's all dry humping in underwear or screens fading to black

Splintered

unsavory tart
They are all kind of shit tbh. And awkward as hell.

But the absence of the explicitness in sequels is even more glaring.

Top Bottom