Mass Effect Series

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I liked the way Miranda's went, from start to finish.

/unpopular opinion

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
btw I can't wait for them to show up so Shep can go to the Council like 'fucking told you so 8['

I hope those fuckers are coming down off husk spikes by the time I run into them. That's the only way they'll get the clue.

I seriously can't think of a game I've been more excited for. Ever. That Arrival was a bit sparse was completely forgivable knowing the Bioware A-team is working on bringing the goods.

Splintered

unsavory tart
There is no better VG sex scene.

That doesn't stop ME's sex scene from being awkward. This is a part of storytelling that VG's haven't quite mastered yet.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
In all fairness, it's not really a priority.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Eh, I'm not really up in arms about it. I'm just saying, in general, awkward.

I'd rather them focus on other things anyway. Like giving Garrus more lines. Because if he continues to calibrate next game, I will rage.

I'd also love to have more interteam banter. I really feel like I missed it last game.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
There'll probably be a buttload of in-jokes which we will all love

eg. Garrus calibrating shit

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
..... Her breasts don't suddenly get bigger outside of her clothes bro.
OR DO THEY

ALSO I TOTALLY WANTED TO SEE NAKED TURIAN LIZARD ASS

AWW YEAR REMIND ME OF A T-REX GARRUS AW YEEE BB

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
That doesn't stop ME's sex scene from being awkward. This is a part of storytelling that VG's haven't quite mastered yet.

I wouldn't say that. The conversation beforehand was cheap and forced, but I thought the sequence itself was perfectly fine. And the romantic discourse is improving, if Liara's date w/ Shepard is any indication.

But, that's just the musings of a fat guy wearing a tree.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
There is no better VG sex scene.

Heavy-Rain-Sex-Scene.jpg

HEAVY RAIN

PRESS X TO LOVINGLY CARESS HER BOOBIE

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Well at least Heavy Rain's dry humping was actually convincing :x

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
in heavy rain its like two very in love mannequins trying to make a baby

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
well they looked like they tried

also the fact that Miranda's love scene was the best out of the ones in ME2 really shows how poor it can be :monster:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Tali's was just a piss take and totally anti-climactic when it builds you up to think you might see what her face looks like only for her face plate to fall to the floor.

Jack was brilliant and has a scene not much unlike a horny baboon.

& Miranda was just Miranda.....bleh.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Humans aren’t the only species that can be Husk-ified.
ME3 begins with Earth’s assault by the Reapers, and things don’t look so good, but there’s something that is a silver lining, that makes it look like it’s actually possible to not lose against the reapers.
TIM has sent his top agents to take down Shepard, The combat is going to be much harder and melee attacks are going to have more focus.
Shooting specific armor parts can have certain effects, and the AI of the enemies will have them routing Shepard and will coordinate with each other
Battlefields are going to be a great deal larger, and combat will be very varied.
Enemy Weapons can be picked up. Soldiers can carry all kinds of weapons, and other classes understandably less so.
There is a larger skill tree and RPG aspects are going to be more integrated.
Weapon Modding is a greenlight, with things like barrels and scopes
Modding your weapons will vastly affect their appearance and how they function in battle
So far the CONFIRMED SQUADMATES are: Ashley/Kaiden, Liara, Garrus, and James Sanders who is mentioned is an Alliance Marine
Species Loyalty cannot only get obtained via Quests
Levels will have ladders
Available Squadmates will still maintain a balance, if per say Garrus had not survived ME2′s events
Mass Effect 1′s decisions, such as sparing the Rachni, will have a grave impact in ME3
There’s no railroad to the end of the game, there are multiple paths to take back Earth.

http://www.gamersmint.com/new-mass-effect-3-details-revealed

Glad they're not glossing over the fact that a lot of people will be dead for some folks.

Being able to pick up weapons and equip attachments on them is huge improvement imo, and if these larger battlefields take some cues from Crysis in the whole linear sandbox thing, then HOLY SHIT BRO.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I know it would be out of place, but I'd personally like for Bioware to reimplement their exploration mechanic and improve on it. They had something good going for it, and missions like Feros actually used the Mako very well. It's a pity the resources gathering in ME2 was both so essential for upgrades and was a pain in the ass at the same time, while the gathering in ME1 was this throwaway sidequest that while was a neat idea never really had an impact on items and weaponry or anything, for that matter besides exp.

I'm glad that the battlefields will be larger and have greater variety, though. It'll be something fresh. God knows we can only go through a bunch of corridors so many times.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I hated the mako sequences.

all of them.

also i hope shep lives and doesn't do some sort of BATTLE HERO bullshit because i desperately want karashep to marry garrus

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
The concept was great: there's a degree of wonder to the exploration of a square mile of terrain on some foreign planet that no-one's ever been on. And it's far more immersive and engaging than sitting at some monitor firing probes into the buttcrack of some mining seam. Mass Effect 2 turned something potentially exciting into the most mundane chore in the entire game.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
He's right. There was fuckall wrong with the Mako beyond the floaty controls which are easily mastered. Stop being babies about this people. The firewalker was good.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
He's right. There was fuckall wrong with the Mako beyond the floaty controls which are easily mastered. Stop being babies about this people. The firewalker was good.

A winning post.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That said I will take bigger missions with more sandboxy areas over vehicle sections.

Top Bottom