AKA
Godot
Wat she does

I need to see them files again ;.;

I'm still holding out for Aria as a playable squadmate >:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Wat she does

I need to see them files again ;.;

I'm still holding out for Aria as a playable squadmate >:
WATCH THE VIDS BRO WATCH THE VIDS

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
-Jack: Had a character redesign. Was a popular romance option.

I hope her redesign includes making her a romance option for femShep. :awesome:

But then Garrus :<

Lots of good info. Thresher maw vs reaper would be so fucking epic. Still hoping that Wrex is playable. And Miranda, her + Jack + infiltrator Shep was my favourite team.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
That's good, cause she looked kind of ridiculous.

Jack's character design was terribad. She looked like Natalie portman after being addicted to over nine thousand drugs, shaving her hair, and getting the worst tattoos ever.

I don't see her appeal myself.
Huh. I don't quite understand what this means.

Uncharted has very fast, very dynamic combat with a wide variety of maneuvers available to the play. ME2 has very stiff robotic combat in comparison.

With Dice advising Bioware on the combat/sound design, I'm not worried in the least.

You all may think I'm still worried about no Thane mention. But I'm totally not.

His fate is a mystery even to people who aren't as obsessed and in love with him as I am. I kind of want to stay away if there are any spoilers.

Or this is what I'll keep telling myself *sadface*

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Maybe killing the queen is a bad move. It doesn't say which decision was the wrong one. Maybe you're screwed either way, like the IM hunting you whether you gave him the base or not.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
he won't dead be?

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...-amp-a-for-hardcore-fans.aspx?PostPageIndex=1

Also, here's an assload of new scans confirming characters and some other details.

http://lo-ping.org/2011/04/21/mass-effect-3-new-info-final-squadmate-reveal/

Article highlights taken from neogaf:

New Confirmed Characters:
-Tali: Has unfinished business with Shepard.
-Jack: Had a character redesign. Was a popular romance option.

Confirmed Part of Squad:
-Liara
-Garrus
-Kaiden/Ashley (Has achieved Spectre status)
-James Sanders

Present:
-Admiral Anderson
-EDI
-Joker
-The Illusive Man
-Mordin (The plot dictates that he stays close to Shepard)
-Legion
(And, from Game Informer earlier, Wrex)

Confirmed Locations:
-Salarian Homeworld
-Quarian Homeworld Rannoch (The Geth Occupied One)
-Mars (A human-mining operation)
-A human mega city that formed when Vancouver and Seattle merged.
Add: That's where you'll spend your time on Earth. So not London or New York like previously mentioned. Describes the planet: 'It's curved, futuristic buildings bathe in beautiful light as the sea laps into the waterfront and docks.' They also saw the aftermath in which the Reapers decimate it.

Heavy Melee Attacks
-Class based one hit kill melee move.
-There is a new charged-up melee attack where Shepard uses his Omni-Tool to inflicting a big burning hit.

Additional Details:
-Casey Hudson says, the game will have some epic moments, as well as 'smaller, more personal moments' that exceeds the previous 2 games. The player will start realising things from Shepard's personal life. He will have to deal with the consequences of the sacrifices he's had to make.
-Obvious: Your choices will all have an impact in ME 3 such as the genophage, the collector base, your LI choices etc.
-New enemy type: The Cannibal. Part Batarian, part Human and part Reaper. Consumes other enemies in combat to gain strength.
-The Turret that Engineers can use won't kill enemies, but distract them.
-Gunfights are quicker and more deadly (confirmation).
-Visually it's tapping the heels of games such as Killzone 3 and Crysis 2, with 6 months development time left.
-The Rachni decision may haunt you in ME 3.
-Character customisation will be as extensive as ever.
-The action, rather than the all-linear affair of ME 2, will be more along the lines of Uncharted.
-New Cerberus troops are called Phantoms and Assassins.
-Shepard faces full-on bosses in the game's story. Some are really huge. One part, you have to lure a Reaper up to a Thresher Maw so they can duke it out.
-"Many of the core story levels are built around the largest, most dramatic moments in the galaxy."
-The Mass Effect series has sold over 7 million copies.

Interesting developments.

This makes my finally getting around to pre-ordering the game so much more fucking awesome. Can't wait for a Collector's Edition reveal.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Uncharted has very fast, very dynamic combat with a wide variety of maneuvers available to the play. ME2 has very stiff robotic combat in comparison.

I still don't quite understand what this means, you might want to find some nifty YT vids for comparison :monster:

stiles

Call me a TREASURE HUNTER!
AKA
Locke
some games just feel more fluid, role playing games can have badass decision making engines and battle systems but for the most part any action adventure game is going to feel more realistic or fun to play all other things excluded.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
look up uncharted 2 on youtube then you lazy fuck

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Well since you asked so nicely

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Delayed until 2012

Bioware's Executive Producer Casey Hudson has revealed that Mass Effect 3 will be released in "the first three months of 2012" rather than the Holiday 2011 Launch originally announced.

Posting on the game's official Facebook page, Hudson said that "Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyone&#8217;s expectations."

With the game moving out of 2012 this will give other major end-of-year RPGs like Deus Ex: Human Revolution and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim room to breathe, but will also shift Mass Effect 3 a little closer to another big-name RPG sequel in Final Fantasy XIII-2, which is expected to launch around March 2012.

:'(

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Annnnnnnnnnnd this is why I am against people announcing release dates so close to game announcements. Don't say shit unless you are certain the damn game will make the date.

Top Bottom