Mass Effect Series

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
They're both awesome

I think them actually making out irl would be hotness

edit: Now that I've gotten through most of the gameplay footage out there I have to say that Mark Meer has significantly improved since Mass Effect 1. Looks like I might be enjoying Maleshep's lines just as much as Femshep's.

Last edited:
263928_10150210272481645_85811091644_7302047_436106_n.jpg

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'd like to play this but my pc is so shit that most likely it won't play ME1 and I don't wanna start with 2. =/

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
While discussing Miranda with someone, I came across these. Just a reference.

mass-effect-miranda-01.jpg

miranda-1.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

mass-effect-jack-cosplay5a.jpg

Miranda_Lawson_Mass_Effect.jpg

^why does Miranda not actually look like this? ;.;

ForceStealer

Double Growth
...do want.

As for the Jack one, that's some dedication to shave your head for a cosplay. Although I suppose not the level of dedication it would take to actually get all those tattoos and actually wear nothing but that belt thing.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
On closer inspection, it might just be apainted body stocking

V. Impressive nonetheless

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Miranda shouldn't be standing at the galaxy map. Wtf ME3

brb going to Bioware forums to bitch and moan like a ten year old

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I don't think I could really see Miranda wearing anything other than some ridiculous catsuit

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I want to see her kicking ass in a cg trailer where she blows up a reaper and snorts coke out of Samara's cleavage and snogs Liara.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I wonder if I can bribe Bioware to change the femshep render and have her be blonde.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
They will probably just stick with the default model, :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I agree that Brunette is hawt, but femshep always looked a bit ginger. I always change her Blonde.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I actually gave my Shep the orangey hair rather than the straight out yellow. I didn't really like the straight-out blond shade, it just really accentuated how bad the Unreal 3 engine was at making hairstyles.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It looked a bit off in the Shepard creation screen, but during gameplay it was fine.

Top Bottom