Mass Effect Series

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I noticed Jack. For a second I thought that the Mech was grabbing her by the head. When I went back to look I realized this isn't the case, and instead she actually has some kind of hair now. Though that hairstyle certainly looks weird.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Got my Drell Vanguard! Dude drives like a Lamborghini!

Also got stuck outside and under Firebase Ghost. Not cool.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
So guys, Bioware has announced an ME3 prequel anime by Production IG.

Sounds like good news right?

James Vega is the star.

Don't believe me? Look it up.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
lol there are bugs, but for a demo of that size I can easily forgive them :monster:

Also, according to the tweets on the Bioware Blog, they've upped the unlock rate for new characters for the last few days before release. Which is oarsum.

Lex

Administrator
That trailer literally brought a tear to my eye, and mass amounts of fansquee.

I WANT IT NOW! FUCK UNI WORK!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
/obligatory grammar correction :wacky:

Also the Vanguard article is only funny because it's true

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Damn, some of the Amazon pre-orders were already delivered :faint:

Makes waiting outside Gamestop at midnight kind of a kick in the quad. Oh well, one more day of spoiling myself rotten!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i have one exam the day immediately before on biochemistry.

if i don't remember an answer im going to go into a long diatrabe about how tali'zorah's sweat is an aphrodisiac to humans because of her being levo-whatever the fuck they decided

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Damn, some of the Amazon pre-orders were already delivered :faint:

Makes waiting outside Gamestop at midnight kind of a kick in the quad. Oh well, one more day of spoiling myself rotten!

I haven't gotten mine :/

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Hopefully they aren't just importing Miranda's ME2 model so they can fix her face

Top Bottom