Mass Effect Series

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
my roommate is picking it up tonight which means i prolly won't be able to get my hands on it for a few days ;O;

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'll be picking mine up first thing tomorrow morning. My life will be Mass Effect for the next few days.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
For the first and probably last time in my life, I am going to be at Gamestop at midnight. Leaving in 20 minutes!

As spoiled as I already am (read the script, seen the endings, made me even more crazy excited btw) I'm gonna take it slow, be thorough, play lots of multiplayer and just have fun.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Mass Effect special edition.

In my hands.

This world is so beautiful how could I have doubted it before.

And there goes my activity for the week.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Well, good news on the store front:

Veteran packs can be bought for 80 MSP, and Spectre Packs (60k creds, "at least 1 Rare item or better) can be bought for 160 MSP.

Also, those that played BF3 get an exclusive class unlock, and the first pack you get (the free one) usually has something good in it.

So far I've unlocked a new pistol (bleh, the Carnifax, which sucked in ME2) and an Eviscerator (this was in my free pack wtf).

my friend has a krogan and an asari waaaah

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The Carnifex was pretty good for NPC support, because the NPCs couldn't handle the Phalanx for shit, lol

Also, I wouldn't really consider the opportunity to pay for multiplayer stuff with actual money good news. Disappoint, but not surprised. :monster:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
It is good news to know that I don't have to grind all day, just to get a few decent Veteran Packs. At least now I can go ahead and throw in some cash to get them quicker and (possibly) more easily.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
iirc in the Demo, winning a Bronze level game already netted about 18k credits, and a Silver about 25-30k. The issue wasn't so much the grind as it was the randomness of the drops.

I mean, it's good to have a better starting point, since to me the hardest thing about the multiplayer was simply getting a character to a level where Bronze was playable. But having Veteran Packs available for purchase with actual money doesn't really solve some of the other issues with the way the multiplayer unlock system is set up.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
ME3 is out on Friday here in the UK.....

(I assume everyone is playing as red-haired FemShep first? :awesome: )

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I was expecting spoilers from you guys, I am disappoint.

Russell said:
(I assume everyone is playing as red-haired FemShep first? :awesome:)

Sadly no. All my saves are with maleshep.

That section where you need to get the guy on the moon Manae was pretty sweet, the combat was pretty standard, but my god thats a beautiful place to fight.

Also, Hellllo EDI, 'ow you doin'?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
okay so I picked up the DLC character and what I learned from this is that
protheans were diiiiiicks

This preorder steelbox is lame. Only Mshep on it, plus I don't even own the first game anymore.

oh well. downloading 'from ashes' now but prob won't play me3 today at all.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
holy fuck

fucking fuck I got really upset at the end of the Spectre/Kasumi sidequest because at first I thought she really died ;.;

also god damn garrus how are you so cool

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So I've taken my first brake after well I don't how long I've been playing but I know it's been all day. I have to say the game has been awesome so far, Bioware wasn't kidding when they said there would be a lot more interactions with your squad and crew.
EDI and Joker are basically canon now and I saw Tali's face!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
btw guys can anyone sort of figure out what happens in this?

I'm trying to make sense of the last bit.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I will save you Wrex. And I will have you killed, Kaidan. And I will save you Rachni queen. Then I can proceed happily to Mass effect 2.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
fdsanfjwqijevbfawjiBFEJWIQBEFJIBWA

I GOT TO PARAGON INTERRUPT GARRUS WITH A KISS ON THE MANDIBLE

OH MY SWEET JESUS CHRIST I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW

Top Bottom