Mass Effect Series

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
caught up on some webcomics recently and I found this off QC

I had a bit of a chuckle with that one

Lex

Administrator
Gamestation is owned by GAME and therefore will be experiencing the same shortage of stock.
So yeah your better off going to a supermarket or buying online if you want it.

Although if you do go for buying it from play/amazon I wouldn't count on it being available on day of release as they are both notorious for not sending out the game on time.

I usually get all my games from Amazon. They always arrive a day before release. Maybe where we are in Scotland has something to do with it? I'm in Glasgow.

Play are really bad, I ordered a game from them once and it took 2 weeks to get to me. But that's because they tax dodge by having their warehouses on Jersey, so it has to cross the water to the mainland. Amazon have distribution centres on the mainland.

EDIT: And I forgot to mention, it's not a shortage of stock, they aren't stocking the game at all. It's in the article in my last post.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I've pre-ordered from Game but have yet heard nothing about it being cancelled. I'll wait a bit but then I guess I will look somewhere else for it, possibly a supermarket. Fuck you Game.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Going into work tonight at Gamestop. Proooobably have the shipment for the Mass Effect launch. I will be convulsing on the floor.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Drell Vanguard, Krogan Soldier, Turian Sentinal, Quarian Engineer & Salarian Infiltrator. GIVE ME AN ASARI NOW PL0X

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I'm starting to get sick of Vanguards in multiplayer rushing headlong into everything and expecting that someone will always be there to back them up, :monster: I mean yeah they're cool and fun to play as and everything but at the same time I wish some of the players could be a little more conservative about what they do with their Charge+Nova (and there really isn't any other playstyle I've seen Vanguards use).

Tried out Human Soldier for the lulz. Spam Concussive Shot gogogogogo

Also how the fuck do you guys unlock new characters? I'm like nearly level 60 now and the only thing I've unlocked is a Salarian Infiltrator. It's absurd.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Yeah Veteran packs are like the only thing I got from the very start of the demo.

I'm not entirely sure I agree with the way things are unlocked in the multiplayer. It's a very odd, random system. I got a whole lot of shit I don't need, and not enough of what I do need. :monster:

Going into work tonight at Gamestop. Proooobably have the shipment for the Mass Effect launch. I will be convulsing on the floor.

Do what I did. Lick one. Then it's yours. This is how Gamestop employees pick the preorders they want before they are released. Tru fax.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
D6HXo.jpg

hnnnnnnnnnggggghhhhhhhh

/dead

Lex

Administrator
I thought about applying to work part time in a video game chain, but the only two we have here are Game and the Game-owned Gamestation. Independent retailers tend to be fairly shoddy. And I think I made it clear with my earlier rage post where I stand on Game and Gamestation.

If this indicates anything, it's that they'll likely be shutting down soon anyway. I would feel bad about this if they were actually stocking Mass Effect 3.

EDIT: Adri, STROKE ONE FOR EACH OF US!

Last edited:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
I knew I could count on your to comment on the random Sims shit in the box, Joe. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
OH GOD I HAVE FOUR DAYS TO FINISH MY NEW PLAYTHROUGH OF ME1 AND 2

HAO TO DO

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Also how the fuck do you guys unlock new characters? I'm like nearly level 60 now and the only thing I've unlocked is a Salarian Infiltrator. It's absurd.

Yeah, that.

I love my Salarian but he's getting really boring. Now that they can run nonstop, Infiltrators are so good they're borderline unfair. I can solo on Silver with the little fucker. (They also make great medics.)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Apparently we've only got less than half of the content unlockable through Vet/Recruit packs. Though the pack system will remain in the full game we can expect a lot less crap in the packs that we buy.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
... if they double the content on release doesn't that mean a greater chance of getting stuff we don't want? :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I meant 'crap' as in duplicates of shit and some of those really pointless equipment packs. I also noticed there is room for another few characters in each line-up for the individual classes. Fingers still crossed for that Hanar.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Anyone heard anything about the producers seemingly hinting to fans that keeping their ME save files will be beneficial for them in the future when other projects begin to emerge from the series?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It wouldn't surprise me. I am really honestly hoping they drop ME after this game though, like for good. No spin-offs. They've done an ASTOUNDING job so I hope that the same team go on to another series. Something that plays similarly for sure

Perhaps keeping a hold of your save will give you ME-styled content in the next game, like redesigned N7 armor that suits whatever this next games universe is.

I can't wait to see where they move on from ME.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
The thing is they have done so much with the galaxy they created.
As much as the Shepard plotline is amazing I think they could do soo much with the different species.
I honestly wouldn't mind having a game based around the first contact war!

Top Bottom