AKA
null
I just read the coolest fuckin' romance related spoiler :joy:

LIFE NEEDS A FAST FORWARD BUTTON

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
i just want to romance jack is that so wrong.

and maybe miranda too at the same time.

can there be threesome options.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
btw so excite for the DLC squadmate
So excite

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
What is it? Is it about Tali's face?

Close

If Garrus and Tali are both unromanced and both survive to endgame, they hook up - and Shepard walks in on them making out!

Disclaimer, this is second-hand and I'll look really stupid if it isn't true, but the source has been extremely credible so far.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Close

If Garrus and Tali are both unromanced and both survive to endgame, they hook up - and Shepard walks in on them making out!

Disclaimer, this is second-hand and I'll look really stupid if it isn't true, but the source has been extremely credible so far.

how in the great big holy fuck is it possible for the girl trapped in the gas mask and the dude with no lips to be making out

i just

i mean not that squadmates hooking up isn't cool (i actually liked that isabella hooked up with fenris in DA2 if you didn't make a move) but

waht

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
how in the great big holy fuck is it possible for the girl trapped in the gas mask and the dude with no lips to be making out

i just

i mean not that squadmates hooking up isn't cool (i actually liked that isabella hooked up with fenris in DA2 if you didn't make a move) but

waht
if only kelly hooked up with garrus

or doctor michel or whatever the fuck her name was from me1

also maybe he just like licks her mask and she makes out with his tongue through her mask

ahaha thats a funny image

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null

i just

waht

Not outlandish at all. ME2 addressed this head on, it happens all the time. The Quarian just needs the appropriate suit modifications. Although now I am wondering how male Quarians manage to make that work.

Anyway, the term the source used was "necking" and said Tali still had her helmet on.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
This is the part where I ban myself from the ME thread until I have completed the game. Too bad us Euro people have to wait till Friday for its release.

Goodbye thread. See you again in two weeks or so when I have all the game-related tears to crey. ; _ ;

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Close

lol

Because, why the hell not? I think it would be cute. Physical limitations aside, I don't think it's an unreasonable pairing.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
I thought it was pretty cool. It makes me feel better about going back to Ash if I got my best bro to take care of Tali :awesome: And Quarians and Turians do have compatible dextro-amino acid based DNA.

Yeah, it's total bullshit that Europe has to wait. Is there supposed to be a good reason for ever not having a single worldwide launch?

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

The civilizations of the galaxy call it...
Ass Effect

do6nip.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I thought it was pretty cool. It makes me feel better about going back to Ash if I got my best bro to take care of Tali :awesome: And Quarians and Turians do have compatible dextro-amino acid based DNA.

Yeah, it's total bullshit that Europe has to wait. Is there supposed to be a good reason for ever not having a single worldwide launch?
it's laevo-DNA and no that does not actually make any biochemical sense whatsoever because DNA is not fucking chiral what is wrong with you bioware /rant

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Close

If this is true is not all that surprising. He was sorta hitting on her in ME2, of course your mileage may vary on that one.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Eh? I saw Garrus teasing Tali in the Citadel, but that was just a shout-out to fans who hated the long elevator rides in ME1.

The codex is really terrible when it comes to anything scientific. It says Element Zero increases mass by running a positive electrical current through it and lowers it with a negative current.

Wut.

That's like saying copper wire heats up if current is running clockwise and cools if it's counterclockwise. Polarity doesn't affect the properties of the conductor, only the direction the current runs.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
The codex is really terrible when it comes to anything scientific. It says Element Zero increases mass by running a positive electrical current through it and lowers it with a negative current.

Wut.

That's like saying copper wire heats up if current is running clockwise and cools if it's counterclockwise. Polarity doesn't affect the properties of the conductor, only the direction the current runs.
Bioware: I TOOK A SCIENCE CLASS ONCE OR TWICE.

YOU CAN GET OVER AUTISM RIGHT

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Some of the pseudo-science they come up with is pretty cool, but at the same time everything sort of does not make sense at all.

Eezo is Mass-Effect-Universe shorthand for "Wizards doin' it"

Lex

Administrator
Crap, I almost forgot you Americans got it today. Well, I think I'm going to completely leave this thread alone until I'm finished with it (should be this weekend, if I'm lucky I'll get it on Thursday).

The only thing I've been slightly spoiled about is
the tacked on MShep x that random guy on the ship "sex" scene. I didn't watch the video, but everyone seems to be having a bad reaction to it. I was hoping to romance Kaidan but I have a feeling that just isn't going to happen. I'm sure the game will be awesome anyway, romance has never really been a big deal to me in this series.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I got so excite about this game that I changed my delivery to Priority International for an extra 10 dorra

JUST BECAUSE

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm going to start spoiler tagging everything I post that has to do with the singleplayer once I get the game AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT OMG ONLY SIX HOURS AND TWENTY TWO MINUTES AND CHANGE AAAAAAAAAAA

I'm going to start spoiler tagging everything I post that has to do with the singleplayer once I get the game AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT OMG ONLY SIX HOURS AND TWENTY TWO MINUTES AND CHANGE AAAAAAAAAAA

I'm not going to be able to resist. I guess I can probably already find spoliers online. Goddamnit I just want to know I can make it to the end with my bby fish monster luver.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer

Tell us everything man.

Top Bottom