Mass Effect Series

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Are you playing online yet? I highly recommend taking the Krogan Battlemaster on a headbutt-only match after a long day at work.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
yeah she's played with us a bit

SHES A DUMB BITCH WHO RUNS OFF ON HER OWN THOUGH

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I put off using my unlocked Geth Engineer but when I started using it for the first time HOLY SHIT.

This thing wrecks Silver games with nothing but a geth pulse shotgun I. Quick shield recovery support? Speed/damage passive buff, sees through walls and highlights enemies, classic Overload disable/stun?
This class fuckin rocks like a mountain

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i'm perfectly fine on bronze i just get thrown off when we hop into silver ;O;

anyway i need to level up my sentinel and engineer some more

ending feelings:
um i guess i didn't totally hate it? kind of always figured shep would die in the finale as much as that would suck

but i don't like how it just BAM ended? like what did i actually just do i don't see any reaction to anything i did

DID LIARA SHED SOME TEARS FOR ME?????????????????
idk

then the stargazer/starchild like what NO at least it would have made more sense if it was liara with my blueberry child telling this story (or anyone's LI/best bro telling the story to someone) rather than two random assholes at the end

oh god liara telling our kid about my story with her time capsule

how great would that have been

it would have been perfect

also general comment: jennifer hale's performance, especially at the end, was fucking flawless
i've always loved her voice acting but goddamn

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
salarian engineer for top tier solo gold plz

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
At least Liara can be romantic AND dignified going on a suicide mission. Ashley was like "oh Shepard, don't go, I love you"... what? We're in goddamned ground zero of Reaperville and she's clingier than the the spawn of Kaiden and a box of Glad Plastic Wrap? Renegade Interrupt: GET BACK TO THE FRONT.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
pffft i haven't seen the ashley romance but yeah liara is much more of a partner in that respect; she knows shit has to get done

but it's still cute when she and shep banter on missions

"are you ok?"
"why, were you worried about me?"

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Spock said:
Ashley was like "oh Shepard, don't go, I love you"... what? We're in goddamned ground zero of Reaperville and she's clingier than the the spawn of Kaiden and a box of Glad Plastic Wrap? Renegade Interrupt: GET BACK TO THE FRONT.

Maybe she saw the ending beforehand.

I have romance both Ashley and Liara, Liara's romance is obviously better and more rewarding but I don't really care I'll still do both of them.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
ashley getting drunk was really hilarious, almost completely redeemed her for that
udina bullshit

miranda's parts also killed me, especially in london

it really makes me upset they took out her femshep romance because i would have loved to have a file for those two

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
pffft i haven't seen the ashley romance but yeah liara is much more of a partner in that respect; she knows shit has to get done

but it's still cute when she and shep banter on missions

"are you ok?"
"why, were you worried about me?"

my favorite banter is when shepard tells liara to go talk to her mother father

"Liara." *glare"
"oh fain" *rolleyes*

/bickeringcouple

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
that part is literally my favorite

because i expected some cheesy paragon speech and instead it's just like "c'moooooooon"

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Bioware y u so good at writing characters
also I personally haven't had a femshep/garrus romance yet but I watched some of it on youtube and some of it on my friend's playthrough

That one's probably just as good as the Liara one imo plus Jennifer Hale god she voice-cracks in her last conversation with Garrus god she makes femshep feel things

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i'm gonna watch the femshep/garrus romance on youtube too just to see the little differences -- but i appreciated that i didn't feel jilted with interaction this time just because i didn't romance him (garrus STOP CALIBRATING AND TALK TO YOUR BEST FRIEND)

the rooftop break scene was great

good friendship best friendship
(second to only wrex maybe, and i am a little pissed wrex didn't give you a
last speech
, but he did give you that "you are my sister" moment so yay)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Zee said:
it really makes me upset they took out her femshep romance because i would have loved to have a file for those two

Can't romance Tali or Ashley with a femshep but we totally romance Kaidan with maleshep because that is totally not the most boring and uninteresting pairing I could think of.

Birna Blessed said:
my favorite banter is when shepard tells liara to go talk to her mother father

"Liara." *glare"
"oh fain" *rolleyes*

/bickeringcouple

That whole thing was fucking awesome. I think she gave in so quickly because part of her really wanted to talk to her father and just needed a push.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
On the other end of the spectrum,
the hostile confrontations with Wrex and Mordin give me the chills

mostly the one with Wrex
"I'LL HONOUR OUR FRIENDSHIP BY SHOOTING YOU IN THE FAEC"
"WHAT, ASHLEY NOT AROUND TO DO THE DIRTY WORK FOR YOU? OH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU KILLED HER TOO"

ngeeeh how could someone cope with this

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
not having tali or miranda for femshep just seems DUMB because even as a femshep tali gets flustered around you in me2 and miranda has this respekcrush on you

edit: not having a krogan squadmate was a travesty in general

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Zee said:
good friendship best friendship
(second to only wrex maybe, and i am a little pissed wrex didn't give you a
last speech
, but he did give you that "you are my sister" moment so yay)

Woman stop making me agree with you. Wrex is my favorite character and it pissed me off that I couldn't have that last awesome talk with my best bro.

Zee said:
not having tali or miranda for femshep just seems DUMB because even as a femshep tali gets flustered around you in me2 and miranda has this respekcrush on you

Bioware can fuck it. I know that all the girls have a thing for femshep.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

edit: not having a krogan squadmate was a travesty in general

Apparently if you switch out tali romance for liara romance or vice versa and you take both on the geth dreadnaught level they have this underhanded conversation
and it's all like wow did this airlock drop by a couple degrees or what

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I almost cheated on Liara with Tali in ME2 but I couldn't go through with it, they're too adorable for me to do something like that.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i was completely loyal to liara i didn't even date kelly or anything ;O;

but i kind of want to do the samantha romance
i really liked her she was great (even if i can't have miranda.....sobs)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I intend to do a femshep playthrough where I just technically don't romance anyone but my headcanon will be romancing Miranda.

because her not being an option for femshep is a fucking travesty that must be remedied in any way possible

Splintered

unsavory tart
Bioware y u so good at writing characters
also I personally haven't had a femshep/garrus romance yet but I watched some of it on youtube and some of it on my friend's playthrough

That one's probably just as good as the Liara one imo plus Jennifer Hale god she voice-cracks in her last conversation with Garrus god she makes femshep feel things
The femshep/Garrus relationship was extremely well done imo. But I'm biased. And also because I've seen what they did with the other femshep romances with characters that are ME2 only. ThaneFemShep fans got screwed so hard it was embarrassing, that was my sister's femshep's romance and I was forced to see it. Or lack of it. She didn't even get the achievement.

I'd feel bad for the Jacob/Femshep fans but there are none that I know of.

What I really wanted more than anything was a shep/Samara romance.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Kasumi should have been playable, and the best part of the game was brofisting Wrex

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
ThaneFemShep fans got screwed so hard it was embarrassing, that was my sister's femshep's romance and I was forced to see it. Or lack of it. She didn't even get the achievement.

I definitely thought Thane was destined to die at some point in the game, but I didn't realise he'd go out the way he did. :monster:

Still if the idea of not seeing that relationship get consummated at some point in the game = getting screwed over, then yeah Thane shippers got the short end of the stick.

I'd definitely feel worse for the people who hooked up their femsheps with Jacob, though. They got dumped. For FemHawke, of all people. :awesome:

Top Bottom