Mass Effect Series

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Oh come on. Bear rape will never happen. It was a failed attempt at humour! For the first few days I felt that my soul had been destroyed, therefore a horribly exaggerated metaphor seemed appropriate. I'm not comparing anything to "real rape".
if anything it was incredibly disappointing sex. you thought it was going to be mind-blowing, such that your genitalia would be sent to nirvana. what resulted instead was a lot of tears, disappointment, your significant other breaking up with you, and a general feeling of being lost.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Been wanting a Krogan Vanguard since the demo.

Would have preferred a Drell Infiltrator over another Asari Adept, but hopefully I'll be pleasantly suprised.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
No-one likes the batarians with their four-eyed raepfeis

(Although you kinda have to feel sorry for them for nearly being an extinct species)

edit:
<fuckin awesome shit>

but wait waitaminute

Geth Infiltrator?
I though geth didn't infiltrate
intentionally

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^no data found

also holy shit this is gonna be so awesome aaaaaaaaa

fuck the haters I love mass effect the series is officially my favorite game

I LOVE IT MORE THAN DRAGON AGE AND FFX COMBINED AND THAT IS SAYING A LOT

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
waVL5.png

BhSvi.png

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
wheeeeeeeeeeee

hope that clears up some of the buttload of speculation

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
wheeeeeeeeeeee

hope that clears up some of the buttload of speculation

That real or a troll? :huh:
I can't tell anymore.

-Is there still a setting to explore after the ending? Is everything ruined?

The setting is definitely not ruined. We still have a big, lively galaxy.

-Will long-distance superluminal travel still be possible post-Ending? (will Tali or Wrex or Garrus see their homeworlds again? Will everyone starve?)

Galactic civilization will rebuild. The mass relays were not necessary for interstellar flight. Remember, what does it say in the Codex about the speed of ships? That's right, 12 lightyears per (day? hour? minute?). And that's only the cruising speed, not the maximum speed.

People have never needed to research basic FTL improvements before because they have mass relays. With the relays gone, new technology will increase that speed. Additionally, the element zero cores of the dead/controlled Reapers can be used to improve FTL drives. Starflight will continue using conventional FTL.
Because that explains alot.

Edited for spoilers

Last edited:

Hisako

AKA
Considering the Reapers are gargantuan machines consisting of hyper-advanced technology capable of sustaining themselves for 50 thousand years in the void of dark space, I'd say cannibalizing them in order to technologically sustain the smattering of organics left isn't a bad idea.

ed: I just had the mental image of Garrus riding on the corpse of a Reaper in FTL flight like a rodeo cowboy lul

Vendel

Banned
Considering the Reapers are gargantuan machines consisting of hyper-advanced technology capable of sustaining themselves for 50 thousand years in the void of dark space, I'd say cannibalizing them in order to technologically sustain the smattering of organics left isn't a bad idea.

That seems like a bad idea.

Even a dead god can dream........

Hisako

AKA
Well if the Catalyst is in control of the Reapers, it would be feasible for it to turn off the indoctrination or something.
and if shepard is in control then well everyone can be indoctrinated by shepard or something wait wow that might explain why they refer to shepard as if he/she's some sort of deity in the timeskip post-credits /streamofconsciousness

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The lengths people will go to, to defend shitty writing.

Sigh.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
So I asked Santa for a Krogan battlemaster and he gave me a Batarian soldier.

I gotta give the old man credit, this guy is fucking ridiculous. He's like, the only soldier I've had fun playing. Now if I could just teach him to say "you humans all look the same" after a wave.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
What does the ballistic blades ability do? I have a batarian sentinel and that dude is beast

Seriously his heavy melee puts krogan to shame and ends in a headshot somehow

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
YES, and also his heavy melee doesn't miss 2/3 the time like the Krogan does. He's like Superman punching Darkseid except with better voice acting.

Blades are basically like a shot from the Claymore, except you can upgrade to either high bleed damage or have them explode (I can say firsthand that bleed is pretty effective). And blade armor is just sick. I've heard reports about killing brutes w/ the counter melee alone.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
YES I DID THAT THING AS MY SENTINEL IT WAS HILARIOUS

although heavy meleeing them and Banshees for insane amounts of damage is lol

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Null should join us.

We need more people to farm gold.