Mass Effect Series

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
As I received my usual 3-5 random invites during my Saturday morning match, whilst enjoying my Saturday morning brunch of poached eggs on toast, it occurred to me that I should have asked for your gametags, that I might distinguish you from the unwashed XBL masses.

On a related note: my wife locked herself out while I was in the middle of said match. Good thing I happened to be in spectator mode or that would have been awkward.

My boyfriend beat ME3 the other day. Other than stuff that you only see from having a ME2 save, I've now seen the entire game. This was his reaction after beating it...

So after all that hard work, my reward for defeating the Reapers was a ten-second clip of Steve Cortez leaving to explore a lush, tropical paradise... with JOKER?! >=(

I think I may have turned him into a shipper :awesome:

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
he sounds a tad jelly :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If anyone wants to add me my gamertag on XBL is boricuafoxylady, same as my PSN. I have yet to play multiplayer on ME3.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Got my Krogan Vanguard

:tigger:

And a Striker, which is nice if you can get used to the increasing rate of fire. And a Talon, which again is nice except for the recoil. Handles like a miniature shotgun really. Took down a Geth Prime with it earlier.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
i just want to say that the paladin is fucking glorious

also, sentinels are my new favourite class. my turian has something like 1200 shields and 800 health plus 40% damage reduction from tech armour and it's wonderful

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Paladin > everything except the Black Widow imho.

I'm so jealous. I really want a Paladin for my Vanguards. They can have this dumb Crusader back.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The Paladin is mostly interchangeable with the Carnifex, seeing as how it's just a modified version of it, anyway. At level 1 they're almost exactly identical, other than their ammo capacity (Paladin has +4 rounds).

Don't count out the Scorpion, though. I have one and I love it godsly.

ps I finally got a Locust hooray and I've come around to the Valiant

also a level 10 Geth Plasma Shotgun has something to say about being inferior to the Paladin :monster:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
The GPS is a total beast, don't get me wrong. But if I'm going to lug around something heavy, the Black Widow serves all my needs. The Paladin is like a super-light Mantis and is better suited to the weight bonuses for Drells and Asaris.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Derping around with the Revenant is so much fun :monster:

DAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKADAKKA

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I mean if I want a rapid-firing gun with dakka the Phaeston does a far better job but the gun sounds kinda weaksauce
And the GPR doesn't dakka at all its just pewpewpew

ed: Still, I feel Engineer wipes the floor as a support role in Silver and Gold. Might not rack up kills, but with constant stun lock it sure as hell has crowd control down like crazy

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
liara wrote my name in the stars
perfect wife

ヽ(;▽;)ノ

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Perfect wife even if you don't romance her tbh. My non-relationship with her was sizzling. Even her dad noticed.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well it's kind of obvious their friendship has unresolved sexual tension written all over it. Matriarch's Aeytha's comment about how surprised she is that Liara's panties haven't caught fire around Shepard is awesome, actually anything coming out of her mouth is awesome.

Zee said:
liara wrote my name in the stars

While I loved that scene very much because it shows how close they are with a romance Liara it should've been more romantic instead of the exact same conversation regardless of your relationship with her.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I do think it's interesting that they can both be construed with having different contexts. One is Liara reaffirming her friendship with Shepard and the other is a romantic gift. Or something. :awesome:

Perfect wife even if you don't romance her tbh. My non-relationship with her was sizzling. Even her dad noticed.

You know what? I actually thought it was odd that the same interrupts and dialogue played out by Aethyta regardless of Shepard having a romance with Liara or not, since she specifically says that Shepard is her "boyfriend" or something.

There are a few other dialogue options that I thought were wierd. I felt that the initial renegade/paragon dialogue with Joker post-Thessia had been swapped around or something, because the paragon option was much more aggressive.

/firstworldproblems

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
BRIAN BLESSED said:
I do think it's interesting that they can both be construed with having different contexts. One is Liara reaffirming her friendship with Shepard and the other is a romantic gift. Or something. :awesome:

She calls me a good friend in both scenes, calls me a friend again in her final conversation on the Citadel, it's like they both have amnesia over LOTSB.

BRIAN BLESSED said:
You know what? I actually thought it was odd that the same interrupts and dialogue played out by Aethyta regardless of Shepard having a romance with Liara or not, since she specifically says that Shepard is her "boyfriend" or something.

I just assumed that was bug.

Lex

Administrator
I love Joker. But I remember feeling incredibly pissed off after the Thessia mission, and although I thought the paragon option with him was aggressive, I thought it was really appropriate for the tone of the moment. I remember actually feeling pissed off with Joker but then regretting how aggressive that option was. Definitely a weird one.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Yeah, it's just that the renegade option actually felt quite passive - something something "I put up with a lot because you're a damn good pilot but we're in the middle of a war" etc. etc.

Paragon option is basically Shepard shouting Joker down in contrast.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
"those little blue children will be disappointed i didn't have a speech prepared"

crawls into a hole and dies

oh well at least now i can go back and read this thread fully

Top Bottom