Mass Effect Series

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GOOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im waiting for it on pc rn did now

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Is not available yet on the PC. I've read it won't be until the afternoon.

I'm watching the new Destroy ending on Youtube until my file finishes downloading,
From what I've seen at this point is the same shit, the only thing explained right now is why the Normandy left, they were told by Admiral Hackett. I'm currently watching the Normandy crashed landing which also is still the same

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL BEFORE GOD-SHEPARD

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Saw the whole thing,
Basically you're playing through the endings the same way again with a few imagines not cutscenes added of people all over the galaxy celebrating and cutscene of the crew Normandy mourning the lost and adding Anderson and Shepard's name to the list and then apparently getting out of the planet. Also there scene were Shepard's is breathing it's still the same and no explanation was give at all, wonderful. The only good thing I can possibly say is that I saw Wrex and Eve's baby, that's it.

Lex

Administrator
Oh holy fuck I can't stand this. Does anyone know if I'd be able to make a North American PSN account to download the new DLC?

Lex

Administrator
I managed to create an account and get onto the NA PSN store but I don't think it's up there yet :(.

Also I'm not sure if it's going to work anyway, what with the different regions and stuff.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Remember PSN releases their DLC content later.

Ok I finish my playthorugh of the Extended Cut,
The Cerberus HD and Earth mission are the same, nothing changes. Now when you get the beam it is explained why your two squad members are magically back in the Normandy, on the way to the beam they get hurt and the Normandy picks them up if your LI is in your squad you get one last moment with them. The only other change is the conversation with that stupid shit AI Catalyst, it goes into to more detail of it's troll logic and how it was created and you get the chance to ask a few questions but no paragon or renegade opition and sadly you can't tell the AI to go fuck itself. Also you get a new ending which is Refusal which means you don't do anything the cycle continues, the Reapers win and the next thing seen is Liara's beacon being activated in a new cycle. This ending is activated by either refusing the A, B, C choices or as I learned by shooting that fucking AI (it was completely worth it). Now since I have no interest in the other stupid choices I only know what they added to Destroy. To go into more detail from my earlier post about the video I saw in YouTube you get a scene of people celebrating after the Reapers fell and images of your former squad like Samara back with her daughter Falere, Wrex and Grunt together back on Tuchanka and Wrex and Eve with little baby Mordin. Now the Normandy was told to retreat by Hakcett which still doesn't make much sense. The crash landing scene is the same they only difference being that it has scene were everyone in your squad is standing in front of the memorial where Anderson's name was added and your LI adds Shepard's name, then apparently at some point they fixed the Normandy and got out of there. The scene with Shepard breathing is still the same and yet again no explanation is give as to where he is or what happens to him next. All in all the Extended Cut is a little better but that's not really saying much considering the original ending was a load of bullshit. As it turns out surprisingly if you explain something that's shit it is still shockingly shit.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Thanks for summing it up. You have saved me a lot of time, effort and potential excitement that would have been smooshed. Really, after the wait I'd have expected a bit more.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Well, at least they did something. But in the end a polished turd is still a turd I suppose.

Really, they should have just gone with the Indoctrination theory scenario in the first place. Woulda made a lot more sense and could have been really cool. Oh well.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Srrsly they could've even pretended the Indoctrination theory was their idea all along and no one would've cared because then we would've gotten something that actually made sense and was decent. But again my expectations for the Extended Cut were not high.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Glad I traded this in when I did. Thane's still dead so fuck everything.
gARRUS TELLS SHEPARD HE LOVES HER

tumblr_m657egJRwY1qgdzqt.png

NEED HELP CAN'T GET UP

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Haven't got it yet since my computer has died (baw), but spoiling myself that actually doesn't sound too bad at all

Patches up a plot hole here and there, bit of closure, etc.

And meh more free shit so whatever :monster:

Lex

Administrator
So I thought I was being sneaky, created a NA PSN account, managed to download and install it. Played the game - and nothing.

I realise now that's because the game checks what DLC is compatible through your origin login when the game starts up. So yes, I'm going to have to wait until next week. Which means completely avoiding this all over the internet - lol.

Also, I created a new Origin login to try to bypass this, but since you need an online pass for DLC to work, and I don't have an American one of those, I'm buggered until next week.

Not a happy bunny :(

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Went ahead and took a peak. It actually worked out better than I thought. At the very least theres some closure to it, and it actually feels like an ending now. But its still not quite what I'd expect from Bioware.

Hopefully they don't repeat this process in fture games. Just give us a good ending to begin with.

Top Bottom