Mass Effect Series

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
The planet lost was Feros which was one of the main missions in the game. I still don't understand why it was glossed over since you get the Cipher there which you need to understand the Prothean beacon.

Lex

Administrator
Well it's not like they can remove it from ME1, so they'll probably re-add/reactivate the dialogue in ME2. This is probably why it's going to take longer, since they're going to have to release a patch for ME2? At least that's how I think they'll tackle it.

Lex

Administrator
Mass Effect pumpkin.

429234_374644402610949_1293714035_n.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Currently downloading the Omega DLC, I hope is good cause Aria is awesome.

Also this is pretty funny:

mass_effect_3_wliia__by_soren7550-d4sv254.jpg

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
Be spoiler free please my love <3 I won't get to play it until at least this weekend due to a million things to do.

I hear there's no new squadmate stuff, apparently it pulls an Arrival and says Shepard needs to do it alone for some random made up reason. I always want more squadmate dialogue so I hope that's not the case.

Lex

Administrator
^You're funnay <3

EDIT: Just to clarify, I meant please be spoiler free when talking about the new DLC, not the original game XD.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I could've sworn I tagged that pic, guess that should teach me to not post while eating fruit loops. :monster: Sorry Lex your doing the DLC solo well you do have Aria as a squadmate which is awesome, you also have a
female turian as a squadmate!

The DLC was pretty good. Have I mentioned I wanna do Aria? Cause I do.

Btw Yop play Mass Effect already.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
LADY TURIANS HNGH

Lex

Administrator
So I just watched a fan patch ending that
has a beat up Shepard from the destroy ending placing Anderson's name on the wall then hugging his LI (in this case Kaidan). It's actually brilliant.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Omega dlc was good although for some reason I wasn't as excited
retaking Omega was kind of well done, but maybe I just am not a huge fan or Aria?

Was actually much more excited about a female turian.

Also Lex- you should link

Lex

Administrator
The patch is called MEHEM and apparently incorporates all love interests. I haven't had a chance to look into it more but here's the vid I watched:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So I juuuuuust noticed that Mass Effect is on PSN.

Can it be linked with the PS3 versions of ME 2 and 3? Or is the way those games set up for PS3 not compatible?

If so, I might actually get around to playing this game finally.

Lex

Administrator
^Yes indeed my dear ^_^. I CANNOT WAIT to play it. This week fgj.

I think they've released a patch for ME2 on PS3 to allow the save import.

Top Bottom