Metal Gear Solid 5 (+ General Series Thread)

METAL GEAR!?

cogs-machine-6606002.jpg

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I think Kojima will actually be partly relieved to move away from the Metal Gear franchise, tbh - dude's wanted to hand it off for years

It's not just Metal Gear I am concerned about though... :sigh:

Anything to do with Yoji Shinkawa really... I mean Zone of Enders, Metal Gear Rising... just all of that great stuff we may never see from Shinkawa x Kojima ever again... just because Konami's a douchebag.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Shinkawa was part of Kojipro so it's likely he's on contract just like Kojima, and just as easily able to leave :monster:

Btw, do you guys know about this new theory that popped up?

Skull face is a hallucination.

There's this scene in the trailer. The soldiers are looking/standing at attention at this thing that looks like Ray and Snake is looking out towards the sea.

Watch that scene again. You'll spot it.

Ghost X

But look at all the other scenes he is involved in that doesn't involve Snake. I don't think it would make sense.

The 40 minute demo is up on IGN.

Man, the game's just soo good. If I can only afford to get one game, and one game only to play for the rest of my life, this would be it.

Sublime

Gravitas? What gravitas?
tl;dr

MGS5 is an actual full on sequel and not a spin-off? Who is the main character?

No, I'm not going to google it.

tl;dr

MGS5 is an actual full on sequel and not a spin-off? Who is the main character?

No, I'm not going to google it.

Seriously? You're gonna wait till someone replies to your post, for answers you can get almost immediately on Google?

Keep waiting then. Hope you've got a Phantom Cigar on you.

MGSV_e3_06.jpg

Sublime

Gravitas? What gravitas?
Zombie Snake. Huzzah.

Let's all go flog a dead horse. I have to say I've kind of lost interest in the franchise because it's all becoming a bit of a constant rehash of characters and plots.

Hence why I'm not interested enough to go digging around on Google.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Do yourself a royal favor, Sublime.

Go play Rambo and Metal Gear on the NES.

Then go back and play MGS5.... and actually appreciate what was done.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'll only get this title to honour Kojima's efforts. Other than that, I'll burn Konami to it's core once they're done.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Just re-embedding the stuff here fgj :monster:

GOTY material

Ghost X

I'm convinced nothing is as it seems about this game. I at least hope it is :P.

Ghost X

And upon looking at further analysis/speculation, I think I'm back to the story being more straight forward. Damn it :P.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Yeah nowadays I think we read far too much into Kojima's stuff (I mean, not that I don't think we'll get some neat plot twists for this game seeing as how much psychological shit is in it) :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
It does fit with the whole "we need to cut costs" narrative of Konami pulling out of AAA games development.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Mother Base persistent pseudo-MMO FOB 1v1 infiltration sneaking is fucking BRUTAL

Top Bottom