Metal Gear Solid 5 (+ General Series Thread)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Oh right that lol

Kojima retweeted that once because Kojima gonna Kojima

From GAF:

ibqP4IXYvxcfKN.gif

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I'll put money on it being another "big" announcement of Easy Mode Chicken Hat 2: The Hattening

:awesome:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Yeah it's just constantly refreshing on me too

Y U DOIN DIS TO ME KOJI PLS

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
kojima did this on purpose like all the fake glitches in his games

but seriously, it's getting on my tits now

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
The clock just reset its ass to 24 hours

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It said "1 Day" on the watch. You missed that? :P

I did say the announcement is Wednesday. :monster:
Also, it's gonna be on IGN.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
that's a 7 minute trailer, too, right?

Neat!

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Not really a trailer, just Kojima talking about stuff. :monster:

Despite the leak, they said there's more announcements today at the end of the countdown.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Come to think of it, they showed off the arm back in TGS didn't they?

Top Bottom