Metal Gear Solid 5 (+ General Series Thread)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
.....every MGS game has used live action footage to some degree

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
they all used stock footage and MGS4 had those commercials, but this indeed seems to be going in the direction of liveaction scenes acted out in the story. Which I'm not too sure I want.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
live-action in current-generation games has always come with an atmosphere of camp. It kinda fits the MGS mood. :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
they all used stock footage and MGS4 had those commercials, but this indeed seems to be going in the direction of liveaction scenes acted out in the story. Which I'm not too sure I want.

Pretty sure it's just the teaser. Why would they have both CG and live action cutscenes?

Ghost X

The live-action ads in MGS4 don't count, imo. They weren't in the game, rather "around" the game for lack of better description. I thought they were all nicely done. They weren't like a cutscene, like in MGS where they had stock footage of labs and people in hazmat suits n' what not within the game when they were talking about les enfants terribles etc.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
They did the same thing for MGS3 tho with all the Cold War stuff

I honestly thought it was kinda cool >:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
best USB drive ever

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
More live action stuff. =/

Sharing stuff unlocks more on the official site:
http://metalgearsolid.com/rising/

You can also find hidden images there...

jack_drawing.jpg

heart.jpg

kidneys.jpg

spine.jpg

ray_blueprint_df28d03f86a40a05259a710b9877005c.jpg

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
This is all very silly, but I don't mind. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
This is too silly for me, I want stealth back. This is an abomination unto MGS

tumblr_m3f41tkqJH1qjqbnlo1_500.gif

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
yeah except that we've kinda established it's not MGS specifically :monster:

Kojima's going to make a sequel proper anyway, right? This is pretty much a sideshow while we wait.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Yeah, there's gonna be another Big Boss game.

Atm I'm actually looking forward more to Rising. Sue me. :wacky:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
i just want MG1-2 remake

Ghost X

Yeah, there's gonna be another Big Boss game.

Atm I'm actually looking forward more to Rising. Sue me. :wacky:

Consider yourself sued. I don't think I'll have any success, but yes, see you in court. Scratch that, I probably won't see you in court either. They'll probably look at my claim, and laugh at me :(.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
your image is broken dood, what is it?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Another live action teaser. Don't you just love 'em.

Return in 4 days for the next one "Make It Right - Butt Cheek" !

Top Bottom