Metal Gear Solid 5 (+ General Series Thread)

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Things I wish to say:

1. Everyone talks about Metal Gear but nobody wants to talk about Guilty Gear!? No fair.

2. Why does no-one know how to hack a website running on Javascript for goodies? They did it for the Dissidia pages for renders...

3. These trailers remind me of Omega Boost and the Sega CD and Terminator era. Good times.

4. Backwards audio/scenes are just a replay of the existing scene...nothing special. But...IS THAT GREY FOX????

5. I wonder why nobody got the "USB Jack" pun....?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I think it's Konami trying to learn how to viral marketing

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Viral marketing? they should just make those irl movies the guys did for Assassins Creed 2

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yeah it's almost like a parody of viral marketing

it's so cheesy-hammy bad

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
ray_parts_corrupt_050412_62dbbcbe2ee0b0c63c3bc69cf28235fd.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Sorry couldn't help it.

That says more about Black Ops II than it does about MGS :monster:

leave the batshit to the big boys treyarch

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
ehhhhhhh things were more fun with yoji shinkawa's art plastered all over the menu :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
trudat

DEY SHOUDA DO MOAR

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Next thing's gonna be revealed at the Konami pre-E3 show.
The binary at the end of the video also says "E3".

EDIT: Fission Mailed

AtZ3YDiCMAAzQRU.jpg

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
But it doesn't include the Mega64 skit. :awesome:
Anyway, game looks like it could be tons of fun. Looking forward to it. Hard.

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
every kojima game should come with a Mega64 skit imo

:monster:

Top Bottom