Metal Gear Solid 5 (+ General Series Thread)

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
The curious case of Tomokazu Fukushima.

fukushima.jpg

A critical look at the narrative behind the man responsible for the good writing in the golden age of Metal Gear.

Reallity doesn't quite live up to the legend.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
I'd be all over a single collection with every game (Substance and Subsistence content for 2 & 3 as well). I'd even accept a digital only collection at this point. I haven't played Guns of the Patriots since the PS3 days.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
I'm late, but I just looked at that 'man responsible for the good writing' story. It's so dumb, a fandom playing idiotic confirmation bias games where the person they like is 'really' responsible for all the things they like, and the person they have chosen to dislike is conveniently not really responsible for the things they like, but instead the things they dislike, always based on absolutely nothing beyond confirmation bias and cruelty. Scumbag fandom at its finest.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Looking at the screenshots I'm fairly certain this is more of a remaster in the vein of Crisis Core Reunion. Full asset replacement and probably gameplay tweaks but all on top of the original game.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
since they've named the series bundle 'master collection vol. 1' i'm hoping there will be a vol. 2 feature a modern version of 4 and i guess peace walker

hell, throw in rising. give me ports of acid 1 and 2

ghost babel is back, baby

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

More Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater news:

* Kojima and Shinkawa not involved in the remake.
* Other MG games are in consideration for remake.
* No major story changes.
* Seenly still using the old voice acting.
* Development team is made up of Konami internal staff with support from Virtuos studio.
* Announcements on extra modes & mechanics coming soon.
* They say to "stay tuned" when talking about multiplayer (original MGS3: Subsistence came with multiplayer).

Top Bottom