MSPA

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
It's weird you guys are saying that... I don't like Vriska/Tavros like at all... lol. I don't mind Tavros, but he's just kind of a push over and John isn't, that's the difference I guess. Idk, Vriska was a bitch to Tavros but she and John have actual sweet interactions so yeeah. I never got the impression Vriska was projecting, but dats just me. I agree somewhat with the last bit of what you said though. xD

Yeah, Dave/Terezi is super adorable I can't even. ;u; I guess I just like sweet fluffy things idk. :awesome: CROSSBREEDING WILL NOT BE AWKWARD IT WILL BE DA BEST!!! >w<

also omg the update lol love it
vriska/tavros is terrible because she crippled him and then mocked him for being crippled.

OKAY IM SORRY I JUST REALLY DON'T LIKE THAT BIT ABOUT VRISKA IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF AS A DISABLED PERSON THAT SHE JUST UTTERLY BREAKS AND THEN THROWS AWAY ANOTHER HUMAN BEING FGMDKFAWEJIWX

i have a lot of feelings towards disabled characters. and yeah i just, when she calls him pupa and shit im just like 'wow hi sick feeling in the back of my mouth how are you'. idk as far as equius/aradia goes...at least he wasn't the one that put her in the state she's in, he just takes advantage of it.

crossbreeding cant happen......cause trolls aren't built with like direct incubation methods for children? they like........need a mother grub to throw up and make babies

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
they like........need a mother grub to throw up and make babies

Minor details!

And yeah, I get that sort of feeling from the way Vriska treats Tavros too without directly relating to it. It's something I get pretty touchy about too, but Vriska is supposed to be a giant bitch so I was just kinda like "Eh, that's the way she is". Not that "she's a bitch" justifies it or anything. xD I always thought the trolls kinda pick on each other though, pointing out each other's weaknesses and such.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Minor details!

And yeah, I get that sort of feeling from the way Vriska treats Tavros too without directly relating to it. It's something I get pretty touchy about too, but Vriska is supposed to be a giant bitch so I was just kinda like "Eh, that's the way she is". Not that "she's a bitch" justifies it or anything. xD I always thought the trolls kinda pick on each other though, pointing out each other's weaknesses and such.
crippling and then mocking somone=/=picking on each other. crippling and mocking someone=abuse.

now is this okay in the eyes of troll society? of course it is. its fine to pick on lowbloods if you're high up in the hemospectrum. on the other hand, i do feel that vriska developed past this, as demonstrated with her friendship with john. but do i think she is in any way stable enough to go around on d8s? nope!

it would have been nice to see vriska finally tell terezi or something that she was very sorry she killed tavros and had them deal with that or something but this was not a thing that happened because vriska was still too arrogant and thought she could easily kill jack so yeah

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
ha ha ha

kanaya is adorable

also who will the final guest be hmMMMM

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
the new stuff makes me love rose even more aaaaa

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i'm just still really concerned about aradia and dave possibly being
slaves/servants to lord english

everything else is really neat and stuff but i really wanna just get to that storyline I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO MY BABIES.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
04361.gif

jesus christ this is the most beautiful thing in the world

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Homestuck has brought me so many tears and laughter the past few days

it truly is the most wonderful time of the year

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
this time last year: tavros died and the trolls were being killed
this year: bucket jokes

oh hussie

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Ok so after scouring the homestuck art for the secret santa I decided to start reading it at work. Got as far as them explaining about the imps and the granny/jester before having to head home...

Gotta say it aint half bad XD

Dave is awesome!

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Im really tempted to do a name change but then again maybe I should keep on reading until I see Vriska etc lol.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Spoiler: Dave never stops being awesome.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
i love rose a lot

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
karkat is the business imo. he has all of the funnys

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
JOHNS LETTER
MY YAOI HEART

vriska, if you read this, thanks again for all your help. i don't think i'd have made it this far if not for you! i just thought you should know that.

SOBBING
I KNOW YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE THIS PAIR BUT I DO
SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
HEARTFELT PAYLOAD
OF THIS BUCKET

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
i love roses suggestive eyebrows i love this flash it is a good flash nic cage

i hope they implement that nic cage song at some point during the series

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Just finished Act 4?

Prepare for the longest digression ever. Hard reading in the short term, but it gets much better in the long term.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
i love roses suggestive eyebrows i love this flash it is a good flash nic cage

i hope they implement that nic cage song at some point during the series

I was absolutely dying when Rose came onto the screen lmao I can't

but I SCREAMED at Dave/Terezi omg my dreams are all coming true <33 LICK HIM TEREZI, LICK HIM

also Act 4 is awesome one of my favorites

ah hell all of it is my favorite ;u;

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
but I SCREAMED at Dave/Terezi omg my dreams are all coming true <33 LICK HIM TEREZI, LICK HIM

submitting a complaint to the mods about this post excuse me

I'M WITH KARKAT ON THIS ONE

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
submitting a complaint to the mods about this post excuse me

I'M WITH KARKAT ON THIS ONE
i think terezi's gonna lick aradia first

i mean listen to all her talk of her delicious outfit and shit, couple with their mutual kismesis feelings towards vriska

i am surprised they aren't already filling buckets

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
terezi/aradia is cute ;O; i was actually re reading their logs today
then again everyone with aradia is cute she's a super cutie

Top Bottom