MSPA

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
terezi/aradia is cute ;O; i was actually re reading their logs today
then again everyone with aradia is cute she's a super cutie
when she sees aradia again she just does not really give two fucks about dave she's just all 'OH HEY CHERRY BABY LET ME LICK YOU' while dave is sitting in his condom hood being ironic

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
it's okay tiff i like dave/terezi i just dont think it's gonna happen/should happen in the comic.

anyways karkat is my favourite no ifs ands or buts he is the cutest cutie

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i don't mind dave<>terezi but dave<3terezi is just like...THEY'RE BROS THEY'D JUST SPEND ALL DAY MAKING DUMB GIFS AND DRAWING ON MOVIE POSTERS

anyways karkat is my favourite no ifs ands or buts he is the cutest cutie

as over the top as he gets i appreciate that he's actually like
REACTING to all this traumatizing bad shit like everyone dying and being hunted by a serial killer and worrying about what's going to happen next unlike john who's still just like "AHAHA ADVENTUREEEE"

john everyone is dead do you feel nothing
oh wait once he realizes vriska's dead he'll be really sad

and we'll get more of an emotional reaction to that than everyone's parents being dead

SORRY JOHN'S CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT JUST BOTHERS ME SOMETIMES

shit even dave lost it after he saw bro die

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
THEY'D JUST SPEND ALL DAY MAKING DUMB GIFS AND DRAWING ON MOVIE POSTERS

THAT'S WHAT I DEFINE AS TRUE LOVE

oh wait once he realizes vriska's dead he'll be really sad

omg I am waiting for this and if he doesn't react appropriately I will be seriously pissed

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
more of a reaction than we got from kanaya :sadpanda:

don't remind me :sadpanda:

yeah john's character development has been a little mehhh but idk they're so focused on the task at hand (and it's a big, big task) it's hard to say

maybe we'll see more out of john later? meh who knows

it is kinda lame

also this just in this fandom is so fucking stupid i can't even deal i just............. hussie doesn't care about your otp, if you're gonna be a big gay shipper at least be self-aware enough to know how little it has to do with the comic?

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i cried for reals when pm threw wv over i can't handle it

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN TO ME I HATE YOU ALL
also i do like dave/terezi for reals and i think it could be a pretty awesome cutie couple but then i feel bad for karkat too and i do think its a bit overhyped by the fandom

i feel like homestock is going towards john/rose, dave/jade (bleh), and karkat/terezi. maybe pm/wv as well. no one else gets ships they just get foreveralone hats until they die and then they get to be neatly paired off in mostly het ways

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
This is why you never see me weigh in with any opinion about shipping.
Ever.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
tumblr_ltjadkjjSK1qlkaamo4_250.png

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
dave/jade is kawaii (shit lets be santa) he and karkat obviously have huge crushes on her....but i still think karkat/terezi is more likely to be endgame

also i just realized out of the whole cast aradia's probably gotten the most action aha

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
but the real question is how do trolls do it
ive seen two explanations:

they kiss each other and throw up in a bucket

or they masturbate into a bucket

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
maybe they just jizz into the bucket? i really think they jizz in the bucket the question is what on earth does their genetalia look like?

asking the serious questions here

wow how did our thread become trollsex it's like i'm on /co/ again yOU GUYS....

Top Bottom